Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trusting people, women, men.. You can not trust anyone!

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You have to get this one throught your heads.

People talk to you because of gain. Women talk to you because they want either to have sex with you because you are so f-ing hot, which I bet is not the case or you wouldn't be here, or they want your cash, or something else. Men approach and talk to you for gain, be it business, other stuff, doesn't matter. Point is don't trust anyone, period.

Friend is someone who is ready to give his life for yours, the rest are aqueintances. Today you know them, tomorrow you don't. Don't try to twist this one. It will not benefit you.

There are two types of people in gerneral, scum bags that know they are scum bags, and scum bags that don't know who they are yet. The latter kind is capable of f-ing your up really bad when you least expect it.

What animal you like? People are like that animals. There is no humanity. People are animals, they seek what is profitable to them. Some seek money, some seek other things.

Your interests is nobody's concern. It is what you get for yourself, how good you become. Nobody cares about you nor your interests.

These are the rules of life, learn them. It is you against the world. :flowers:

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't trust anyone? Okay that's a ****ty world. Who can you trust?

Reaction score
Ruler said:
This is such a pessimistic view of the world. You continue to preach this same topic and spread negativity.

I agree, you cannot trust many people but this just sounds like you're one of those trust issue people. 80% of people you'll ever meet will generally be scum, but the others may actually care and want to see you do well.

Thinking positively is half the battle in life. Try it.
It all depends upon whom you surround yourself with. In some circles you have scavengers and bottom dwellers as the "norm".

In other circles would be people of high integrity, class, values and not trying to get over on someone.

Know who you are associating with.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
You are 100% right about that. I was going to say that but left it out.

Some people are very bad judges of character. Others can spot a bad apple from a mile away.

In terms of women I am lucky in that I can spot an untrustworthy one quite easily. It works out because most of them don't like me. I mesh well with women who are educated and have morals. With my last gf I would have trusted her with my life, very high quality.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Really negative to say all that. Lots of people put themselves in bad positions to be taken advantge of. Whe you do that bad things can happen. I think you are confusing that for trust issues.

Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Some people are very bad judges of character. Others can spot a bad apple from a mile away.

In terms of women I am lucky in that I can spot an untrustworthy one quite easily. It works out because most of them don't like me. I mesh well with women who are educated and have morals. With my last gf I would have trusted her with my life, very high quality.
It's amazing how your judgment of quality on the DJ forum compared to some of the other guys... Some of their judgement is 100% physical, not taking into account *****iness, poor character, inability to be trusted, etc into account.

What is the difference to you between a "quality" babe like you said and one of "low quality" but looks very good?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Ruler said:
This is such a pessimistic view of the world.

You are 17, you don't know life, you are still naive. But life is such a thing that 98% of people you meet, not 80%, will seem trust worthy. They will genuinly be trust worthy and do trust worthy things, but they will not act 100% in your interest, there will be a moment or two that they will screw you. Maybe just a little bit, maybe a lot. Not trusting people is not pethemism, I am a very optemistic person.

Not trusting is a survival skill. It is a skill, meaning you have to learn it. Instinct is to trust people.

It does not matter with what circles you associate with, be it a business elite, or criminals. As a matter of fact in business elite circles you better be twice untrustful and twice incognito.

Another thing, practise incognito, don't go around telling people about your latest and greatest ideas. People you call 'friends' will steal or tell someone else.

In life nobody really is trying to srcrew you on purpose, people just act in self interest. That fief that stole your wallet was not trying to screw you, he did it for personal gain. That person you call your best 'friend' showed up 5 minutes late not to screw you, he acted in self interest.

Do not trust people. It's not healthy to be naive. Do not talk about your important stuff, practise incognito. It is a positive thing, you doing yourself a big favor. Never trust nobody, be incognito, and put your self interests first, above all others.

Reaction score
No one will act 100% in your interest, not even your own mother. If you can accept that then you can understand that others will act in self interest, and even others are simply there for the taking.

I think it's our jobs to weed out the takers, from the people who tend to protect us. Because a great many are around you for their own self interest and what they get out of it.

While there are others who love you and enjoy the time you share and they won't go out of their way to take advantage of you.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
I think it's our jobs to weed out the takers, from the people who tend to protect us. Because a great many are around you for their own self interest and what they get out of it.
Nobody is there to protect you. Nobody acts in your interests. The rule of the land still applies, you yourself is #1, the rest are #2. You are #2 for other people.

DaddyLongShanks said:
While there are others who love you and enjoy the time you share and they won't go out of their way to take advantage of you.
That is your family. Usually your mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, uncle, aunt, cousins. Also your own family, wife, child, godfather and mother.

Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Nobody is there to protect you. Nobody acts in your interests. The rule of the land still applies, you yourself is #1, the rest are #2. You are #2 for other people.

That is your family. Usually your mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, uncle, aunt, cousins. Also your own family, wife, child, godfather and mother.
Your own family may be the one who "takes" you. There are friends out there with the same things that you have in life and don't want anything from you, and they don't go out of their way to booby trap you.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
There are friends out there with the same things that you have in life and don't want anything from you, and they don't go out of their way to booby trap you.
There are. But they too will eventually f**k you. You might even forgive them. If you don't abandon your instinct of trusting your "friends" they will do it again.

Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
There are. But they too will eventually f**k you. You might even forgive them. If you don't abandon your instinct of trusting your "friends" they will do it again.
Anyone can act in self interest during a moment and you feel "****ed", and some take advantage of you putting yourself In weak positions, but not everyone does it.

And then sometimes it was just one looking out for their interests more and it does't occur often. Then others always put their personal interest over the interests of both of you.

So know who you are dealing with. But yes, your own mother can use and phuck you over and over again, keeping your life reduced.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its not like that you see. Its a spectrum, its not like there are trustworthy and not trustworthy people. There are peeps who you can rely on abit more than others. And **** I dont even always trust myself. That doesnt mean you cant cooperate with other people and have people who are there for you. Its just that you cant expect people to be Jesus you see. This is one of the great uses of testosterone - the need for cooperation, the other is the aggresion from the lack of such.

As a boss of mine who I hated pointed out once, there are many things in life that you dont like, many things that you want to change so you can be "happier" and in reality nobody gives a **** about your happiness. Which is completely natural we dont have the capacity for it. Apart from you of course. So you gotta work on that practically alone. If you ask the good people around for help in your pursuit to become happy, you shall be helped. But no other person apart from yourself can make you happy.

This kinda thinking saves me from alot of trouble with women such as delving into love with the wrong person or wasting time, thoughts and emotions on something that cant possibly happen and most importantly, without gaining anything in return. This is very important when dealing with women, because they like to keep alot of dogs on their leash. I am nobody's dog. Its not that I dont have emotions, its just that I cant afford to base my actions and choises on them, Im not a kid anymore and I can honestly say I have control over romantic love in the sense that I dont pull stupid ****. I just kill it inside of me when it occurs.

In the end a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do no matter how bad it sucks and this my friends, you must accept.

But no, I have faith in humanity, most people are plain retarded, but there are the rare gems that geniuinely make me happy that I belog to the same species.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing society (i.e a group of people) will tell you us that others and decent, kind, good and the rest of the crap. Its because they don't want you to change become selfish etc. If you became that you will be less useful to it. Its very much a case of everyone and every group looking after its own interest first and foremost. Do yourself a favour and look after yours, everyone else is secondary.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I've found that I can go to the shadiest biker bar and pick up the most corrupted, tattoo'd biker chick, and if I court her like a Lady, she will respect me like a Gentleman.

When you treat people like family, they will reciprocate.