Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What have you done to improve yourself DJ's?

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you lost that weight you've been working on?
Changed your style?
Picked up some new plates?
Met new business/personal acquaintances?

Let's hear it. That's what this site is about, improving yourself as a man.
I'm not posting to flaunt, only to help provide inspiration for others who may have become complacent.

Here are some personal accomplishments

-dropped my LTR for disrespectful behavior
-started spinning 3 new plates within the month
-lost 20 lbs in the last 2 months
-put an extraordinary Ammt of money back(quit gambling)
-met a few powerful people in my industry, in turn creating new business opportunities
-cleanliness around the house has improved
-alcohol consumption has decreased

Now what I want to work on or continue working on

-pick up a new hobby, something big but focus only on one so I don't lose interest in many(learn guitar, new language - something to that effect)
-have abs, idk if I want the strain of having to keep them as I'm a mesomorph but I've never had them so it would be a nice goal
-run my first marathon, currently can only jog 7 miles without stopping
-meet more people, women or men, makes no difference to me as long as it's mutually beneficial
-take a vacation somewhere, I haven't asked off work for 2 years and i would love to visit a foreign country

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PipeDope said:
Here are some personal accomplishments

-dropped my LTR for disrespectful behavior
-started spinning 3 new plates within the month
-lost 20 lbs in the last 2 months
-put an extraordinary Ammt of money back(quit gambling)
-met a few powerful people in my industry, in turn creating new business opportunities
-cleanliness around the house has improved
-alcohol consumption has decreased

Now what I want to work on or continue working on

-pick up a new hobby, something big but focus only on one so I don't lose interest in many(learn guitar, new language - something to that effect)
-have abs, idk if I want the strain of having to keep them as I'm a mesomorph but I've never had them so it would be a nice goal
-run my first marathon, currently can only jog 7 miles without stopping
-meet more people, women or men, makes no difference to me as long as it's mutually beneficial
-take a vacation somewhere, I haven't asked off work for 2 years and i would love to visit a foreign country
Congrats Bro

A great amount of achievements and certainly worthy of praise.

Love this thread- this is what the manosphere should be about- Improving yourself as well as improving your Game.

Things I've done:

-Stopped Dating my Ex- Waste of time and I fear she was just using me as an emotional Tampon. 5 weeks NC
- laid a few different women (ONS)
-Started hitting the gym again and lost 1/2 stone
- Starting my MBA in September to change my Career

Things I want to do:

-Get back down to 10% BF
- Join some new social circles and expand my friend group
- Find a new Hobby that has a good number of women in it (ideas?)

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that my divorce is all finished, it's time for me to start progressing again. I just turned a corner by buying a fairly nice vehicle, albeit used. Since my old vehicle still runs fine, I'm going to be keeping it for winter driving since the rust has started forming. I see no point in selling it when I can still get some use out of it. The nice vehicle will last longer if I avoid the winter roads with it. Besides all that, my personal vehicles don't get much driving since I drive a company vehicle most of the time, which also saves me gas money.

Speaking of which, my job is fvcking awesome since the head boss came in and cleaned out the two bytches who were trying to destroy the place. In three years, I'll be entitled to a fifth week of holidays. The more "me" time, the better. Oh yeah, and the pay is good.

I've got hobbies galore, so I never have to worry about being bored. My biggest problem is not having enough time to do them all. However, I eventually plan on spending more time on my music and perhaps expand my website into other avenues of satire. It's done really well over the years, but I keep thinking about what the next step should be.

My parents' health is quickly going downhill, and I'm the sole beneficiary of their estate. I'm likely going to be inheriting everything in the next 5-10 years. After selling everything off and paying my mortgage, I'll be debt free. At that point, I'll be doing major renovations to my home and hiring a fvcking maid to clean the place. Hiring people to do the work I don't like means more "me" time. I plan on living well during my 40s and up. After all, what good is money if you don't spend it?

As for women, I've decided that they're generally not useful for progressing in life. I just want one who's got her 5hit together and I can do stuff with. I'm dating one like that right now. She's a nurse, has her own place, her own vehicle, doesn't want any more kids (she has one who's nearly a teenager), takes care of herself and treats me well. All of that fits in with my current lifestyle, so I'm keeping her around for now.

Life is on the upswing, I'm quite content with how things currently are, and I'm looking forward to progressing my own personal situation. Right now, I see nothing but positivity on the road ahead.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 17, so there's only so much I can do. This is what I've done so far;

I broke out of my shell. I can now talk to any stranger if I wanted to. My social skills went way up just by practicing and stepping out of my comfort zone.

I started going to the gym. I'm working on weight loss for the summer. My body is changing, but the results aren't remarkable yet.

I picked up 2 plates, which appear to have fell off and broke but the experiences were worth it. I had my first make out in over a year. I went on my first date ever. I know what to do next time I'm with a girl.

I've been working on my inner game. My mindset is so much better. Not easy to do though, I've had to force myself to think positively some times.

I've done a lot since I found this site a year ago but most of my progress has come in the past few months. I will never stop improving.

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
amazingswayze said:

I broke out of my shell. I can now talk to any stranger if I wanted to. My social skills went way up just by practicing and stepping out of my comfort zone.

I started going to the gym. I'm working on weight loss for the summer. My body is changing, but the results aren't remarkable yet.

I picked up 2 plates, which appear to have fell off and broke but the experiences were worth it. I had my first make out in over a year. I went on my first date ever. I know what to do next time I'm with a girl.

I've been working on my inner game. My mindset is so much better. Not easy to do though, I've had to force myself to think positively some times.

I've done a lot since I found this site a year ago but most of my progress has come in the past few months. I will never stop improving.
There is always room for improvement regardless of age. You are doing it as of this moment by telling us you've been working out and picking up plates. Great improvements it sounds like. I remember when I was your age and it wasn't that long ago. Here's some solid advice , if you do something do it 100% starting now that way you can develop that mindset over the course of your life. If you go to college strive for a 4.0. Not saying you can't party or have fun, but your education is the important part. Religiously work out, if you don't go to the gym around Holidays due to family stuff don't let that make you stop going to the gym. This has happened to me a lot. But most importantly enjoy your youth, I graduated grade school 5 years ago and it feels like 6 months ago. Granted life is going well, and I took full advantage of being a teen. But I would always love to drop the adult lifestyle to go back. So be proactive, everyday bettering yourself as you grow and have fun while your doing it.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things I've done:
-Changed my hair style to a movie star look
-Started going to the gym 4 days a week
-Started eating cleaner
-Changed the way I dress (went from gangster/hip hop style to more of a prep lol)

Things I'm working on:
-Studying to be a real dj
-Teeth whitening (gosh it's a pain in the arse)
-Improving my social circle
-Keeping my house cleaner

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things I've done:
-Got 10 kg more( I'm 193 cm tall and i used to be 70 kg)
-Started playing tennis seriously (I'm going to follow it as profesion.
-Going 6 days a week at the gym
-Trying new hairstyles every month
-Improved my Kino skills like 100%
-Got the degree i needed for the German language
-Became more alpha
-Got a big Hotel/restaurant/bar

Things I'm working on:
-Get more laid
-Improve my texting skills
-Get 10 kg of muscle more
-Improve a bit more my teeth and smile
-Buy an S2000
-Improve my social circles and meet more people
-Improve my German and get the next degree
-Win more Tennis tournaments
-Upgrade and improve my buisness

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amazingswayze said:

I wish I had discovered SoSuave when I was 17.

Remember to read:

The Rational Male - Rollo Tomasi
Models: Attract Women Through Honesty - Mark Manson

These two are the basics you need to start your life.