Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Who's dating/fcking this weekend?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting up with an old colleague tomorrow afternoon for drinks and blues. Nothing ever happened, but I did a bit of ground work while we were still working together. By the feels of her texts, it sounds like she's gonna be coming back with me.

Also just received a pm from an old plate who was all over me this time last year.

Today is payday, I'm 5 days in to a new job that is infinitely more rewarding than the old one was toward the end, I got women hounding me. Life is good.

To those struggling, take solice in knowing that I am an example of one who has come out the other side.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayyy heyyy :rockon:

good to hear your getting laid this weekend TMK

im ahead of u started the weekend on wednesday and got a bang yesterday

thats brought me back to life now and ive already arranged another lay for tmorrow with a fine chick who ive heards got a realllllllly tight hole , just need find somewhere to seal the deal :rockon:

isnt it funny how your circumstances with women can change at the drop of a hat

the power drilling fresh pu$$y gives you is incredible , im sure other women can smell the confidence on you

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Meeting up with an old colleague tomorrow afternoon for drinks and blues. Nothing ever happened, but I did a bit of ground work while we were still working together. By the feels of her texts, it sounds like she's gonna be coming back with me.

Also just received a pm from an old plate who was all over me this time last year.

Today is payday, I'm 5 days in to a new job that is infinitely more rewarding than the old one was toward the end, I got women hounding me. Life is good.

To those struggling, take solice in knowing that I am an example of one who has come out the other side.
Good Luck mate! Hope you get laid.

So glad to hear the new job is going well.

I'm struggling but it's the struggle that makes us.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
a girl in my "social circle" just recently started to show some fancy towards me. By fancy, I mean she sent me a pic showing her sunburn... it was her ass.... =D. Asked her out, probably going to grab some icecream and head back to my place on saturday night. Good luck brothers.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler...ill be witb u in spirit as ur sparking up haha

But ive been on a dry spell lately. Getting numbers and my approaches are all fun, but im not getting laid cuz im tired of doing chubbos. Lol. Seriously...
So im holding out for a more sporty girl. Im about to start the weekend now with gym time, then hit the streets. Wish me luck.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out there and make the most of the weekend (free time) you have. As for me, Just got home from the gym, bout to shower and heading to one of my girl's apartment (Actually the one who caught me in the street with another girl if you read my last FR). Tomorrow heading out to meet some girl's my friend and I picked up last week and Sunday one of my old plates (Cute blonde, blue eyes) wants me to come over her apartment as well. .... Off to the weekend. GL guys.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm off to sarge at my club then I'm going to meet up with my F buddy when I'm done... that is if I don't end up pulling a hot blonde then I will be "too drunk to come over."

Have fun guys!

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im about to fck a couch if that counts