Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Walking off mid-date

B

BlueAlpha1

Ever had first date so bad or awkward you left in the middle of it? I'm in London for the week and picked up a 20 year old from Vegas at my hostel in an awkward exchange. We agreed to go for drinks before she proceeded to call her boyfriend "Brian" 5 minutes in, and then sat ACROSS the aisle from me on the bus rather than next to me.

Realizing she was looking for a sugar daddy to take her around and buy a few drinks before disappearing somewhere downtown, I literally abandoned her on the bus with an "I have to go". She got up to follow and blurted out an "Oh..?" As i hurries off, Ending the most awkward half hour of my life.

Kind of a funny story, you've come a long way when you can spot low quality in a few mins and can leave a pretty girl where she stands. I don't think she quite expected it, but rudeness begets rudeness. I only wish I'd looked back for her reaction.

I've approached no less than 15 women in 3 days but nothing better than lukewarm. I do NOT like this city for its women and costs. Amsterdam on sunday.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to admit it feels empowering when you don't have to lie to yourself about what's in front of you, nor make accommodations for snow flake like most (desperate) men would have.

You quickly assessed the situation and took immediate action. That's what men do.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work.

raider87

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did it once to a girl that checked her FB in front of me. She was very attractive too.

Amilz

Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:
You have to admit it feels empowering when you don't have to lie to yourself about what's in front of you, nor make accommodations for snow flake like most (desperate) men would have.

You quickly assessed the situation and took immediate action. That's what men do.
It does feel empowering. I think they genuinely get confused when a guy abruptly stops putting up with any unacceptable behavior.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My new strategy with hot women is to just act indifferent.

With this HB 8.5 I work with I said "oh you were looking for me today, just like all the other women here".

Treat them like they are ugly, and that you have tons of options. I'll probably tell the HB about the girl I'm dating. They don't like single guys.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
My new strategy with hot women is to just act indifferent.

With this HB 8.5 I work with I said "oh you were looking for me today, just like all the other women here".

Treat them like they are ugly, and that you have tons of options. I'll probably tell the HB about the girl I'm dating. They don't like single guys.
If you need a "strategy" to attract women.. then you're not attractive to women.

All a man need to do is flirt and lead. The woman will follow if she is interested. If you need a "strategy" then you have no confidence and no game.. and eventually the woman will realize this and drop you. :yes:

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling her boyfriend 5 minutes into the meet. That's really rude, you did the right thing OP.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need to be disrespected to walk out mid-date. YOU walk out mid-date for any reason YOU feel warrants it.

As counterproductive as it seems, IF you do have the gonads to walk mid-date, the higher the likelihood she will bang you in the subsequent date. Transcendental success goes to the bold.