Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Married Woman Buys Me Drink, Gives Me Her Number

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, drama potential makes it not worth.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It is a gentleman's responsibility not to take advantage of another man's wife. We know women are crazy which is why we don't take advantage. That would embarrass our fellow man. Also, she will probably tell him and he will probably want you dead.

I would have had an extra 5 or so beauties in my day had I not followed this rule, and I kicked myself over some of them, but I still followed that rule.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah just forget it.

She probably just needed some validation from you to let her know she's still "got it" or whatever.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is seeing someone else at the time, doesn't matter if it's a boyfriend or her 30 years husband, STAY AWAY from her for your own peace of mind's sake. Trust us on that...

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Schedule a date with her then flake and block her #.. give her a taste of her own medicine lol

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to think to myself nah don't do it be honorable. Cause its who I was, but I realized most of these dudes are douche bags and would do they same to me in the same situation

Reaction score
Yeah but you didn't gain nothing but a s1utty h0e. Usually when a woman goes out like that she's spending her old mans money too.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it were a random hookup on the spot, no names or numbers exchanged I probably would have been tempted to smash and dash, but getting involved in someone's life is just too messy to deal with.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
do whatever you feel like doing. it all depends on your own personal code. dont go by other mens codes
So a good personal code is to help women cheat? Then guys like you complain about sh1tty women all the time. Crazy when you condone their cheating behavior.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
It is a gentleman's responsibility not to take advantage of another man's wife. We know women are crazy which is why we don't take advantage. That would embarrass our fellow man. Also, she will probably tell him and he will probably want you dead.
It's nice to see someone here honors the "Bros before hos" code, because it doesn't look like most here do. And you're right, she will probably tell him.

Pena said:
So a good personal code is to help women cheat? Then guys like you complain about sh1tty women all the time. Crazy when you condone their cheating behavior.
It might not be condoning their behavior, but it certainly is enabling it.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a refrain in Puerto Rico "mujer casada huele a cuchillo y a bala(married women smells like knives and bullets)". Just walk away.

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm good.

I had (this is an approximate guess) 15 or 16 women approach me in the last couple of days alone.

She's a cool gal, very interesting, but it's nice to know I have plenty of options.

new_hotness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I sussed her plan.

It was to buy both of us drinks, get us drunk, have "drunk sex" and have plausible deniability the next morning.

Unfortunately, I didn't drink, first of all.

And second of all, got ****blocked by some fat guy and was too polite to work my way back in or fight for this girl.

All morality aside, I didn't play the game the way it was meant to be played.