Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this the right mindset/attitude to have?

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been on this website since I was a kid. Mostly studying. Too young to really have a valid opinion in participation. Didn't really know what I was doing. Long story short, put it into effect, laid a lot, realized it's no big deal, lost a lot of my insecurities, a few years went by, got a girlfriend, kinda forgot about all this, regressed, came back, now I'm getting it back....

I was living a pretty normal life. I was living the way I felt was true to me, but it wasn't strictly adhering to the DJ way. And the truth was I wasn't happy. My GF dynamic was not up to my liking (didnt do enough for me, make me feel cared enough, ect ect) and overall, I wasn't exactly happy with myself as a man.

Now I've come back, brushed up, and the mindset is coming back. Now armed with past experiences... I find my mindset kind of interesting. I believe I truly am a prize. I'm a great person. I don't have everything I'd like in the world, but I have enough. I know who I am. I know my strengths, weaknesses, and I work to improve them. I help others. I have a goal of what I want out of life. I work towards them... but I simply enjoy life. Caring for others, adventure, and experiences...

So long story short, some chick hit me up, failed to commit to a date, wanted to reschedule.

So I posted about it here:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=228336

Now my mindset is, why fvcking wait? Interest level test go. I'm the prize. Let's see what happens.

I text her: What's up?
Her: Looking for jobs, what about you?
Me: Just got off work, went for a ride and just got home. Got time for a call?

Now maybe I should've phrased it as an order. Maybe I should've just called her. Who gives a sh!t? I'm fairly busy, and honestly, if she's not thankful I'm willing to take her out on a date, why should I be concerned about not being able to spend money on her in a couple days?

My whole life I looked for acceptance. Women to validate me with love and sex to show me that I was attractive and lovable, or that I mattered. If I didn't fvck on the first date it was a devastating blow to my ego. A few years ago, something like this would have me depressed and upset worrying where I went wrong, what was wrong with me, ect...

But really, why does that matter? Is it really my problem if she doesn't want to go out? Nope. I sent that text about 2 hours ago, and her first reply was nearly instantaneous.

IMO, she's read it, and is either scared of talking or uninterested. But really, even if she texted me right now, saying 'Sure, that'd be ok' I'd honestly reply 'No thanks, nevermind'.

I don't have time for disrespect anymore. And that's what it is, to me. Blatant disrespect, if she were to ever contact me again... what a waste of my time. Time I don't have to waste. I am the prize. What an immature thing to do. I don't have time for immature women.

I went through my phone and deleted all of this weeks dead ends. And the crazy thing is, unlike ever before, I feel truly apathetic. 'Welp, those didn't work out' time to game more. So I try different strategies online for more pulls... Apathetic about that too. I believe I've reached a good point in my mindset. A true mindset of not giving a fvck. Good or bad, it's all in the end, their loss. I believe this is the start of a true internalization of the DJ mindset... Would you agree?

And honestly, it seems to be working when I get them to meet, because I atleast caught one fairly easily, and now she's all over my d!ck. So what's the rush for more? Just the thrill of the hunt really. Which i enjoy...

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating is a numbers game.

Just remember you may have numbers and chat but many of them won't be truly interested.

Just focus on you, date whoever you like that shows high IL (interest level) and you'll soon find someone, most often they just fall into your life.

Disclaimer: you should not have a relationship as a goal- this is NEEDY and you will portray that subconsciously. You need to be happy with you.

You are doing well- being able to let go of women you find attractive who are dead ends is the first part of truly adopting the abundance mindset.

I don't personally refer to the 'i don't give a f*ck' because that's a dangerous way to be. Being indifferent to outcome and not giving a f*ck are different.