Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning a New Leaf

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am somewhat frustrated. I just went on my 4th date with plate #1. I planned to take her to my youth group but when we showed up it was canceled. All good, here goes Plan B. "Let's see a movie"
Alright, so the girl keeps talking about Trainwreck. Why would I want to see a romantic comedy? Southpaw is playing! :box:

We get to the theatre and she offers to buy 2 tickets to see Trainwreck. I'm like nah, "I'll buy 2 tickets to Southpaw" She was acting like a ***** after that. She wouldn't let me kiss her in the movies. I decided to back off and get a breath of fresh air in the bathroom. I was kinda pissed because I never made out in the theatre before and my confidence was sky high going into this thing.

Alright, so the movies over and we walk out. She says, "I'm not mad anymore, the movie was good" WTF? We get back to my car and I'm just like screw it, she missed her chance. When we pull up to her house though, I still go for the goodnight kiss. It was alright. I bit her lip. Sorry, not sorry. She was acting like a ***** the whole night. I am 99% sure she has no other options. I was her first kiss. She has no experience. It's been 4 dates and we've only kissed.
I'm trying to figure out what I should do differently to escalate with her.
:trouble:
I need to adopt a new attitude. When I was driving home tonight after all that, I told myself this, "If I can't get my satisfaction, I'll seek it elsewhere." I'm pissed because my other plate is more attractive, and on the first date, I'm already making out with her and feeling her up. I want to spin more plates because there will always be obstacles when dealing with women. Spinning plates makes it easier. I'm not gonna hit this girl up at all for a week. See what happens. If plate #2 is down for a second date, I've done my job well.
All I need is time to get over these small hurdles. :rockon:

My question to my fellow DJ's is this;
What do you do when a girl isn't satisfying you?
:confused:
The thing is, I'm not ready to next her yet because I have few options and I think she will open up more with time.
:rolleyes:
Ideas?

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Escalate harder. With a girl with minimal experience, I'd kiss her outside of the movie, and instead be touching a lot before and during the movie... Use that time to bond and build comfort, then go for the makeout after the movie.

When she said she was mad, you should've asked why, and then given her sh!t for it if it was a dumb reason (most likely)

If she won't makeout with you after, her IL is low and you need to do better in the before-game. More touching, making her laugh, joking, demonstrating value, ect. Make her want you.

After that, escalate escalate escalate... Makeout with her, and by the time your at the makeout stage.. things should be more sexual. If your in doubt, go for it. Grab her boob during the makeout.Pick her up by her butt, put her against the car, and grind on her. This will turn her on, making further escalation easier.

If she resists, she's not into you and you failed to raise her IL. In this case, I'd next her... if it was a first date, fine, a makeout would be good enough... but by the second date, MAAAAYBE the third depending on the woman, you better be atleast sucking titties or fvcking her. If not, you shouldn't be rewarding her with further dates.

If your taking her out 3, 4 times and not even getting a makeout, she's using you.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RE: kraytkiller

kraytkiller said:
If your taking her out 3, 4 times and not even getting a makeout, she's using you.
My whole belief with this girl is that she would rather have me as her boyfriend and is holding back until she knows I'll commit. Seriously. This could be very far from the truth however. Why is she so slow with this? The first date was just a kiss on the cheek. We've kissed on the lips a bit after that but I just wish she was less shy, and more experienced.

She's offering to pay for herself most of the time when we go out, so my question to you, is how can she possibly be using me? And for what?

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
amazingswayze said:
My whole belief with this girl is that she would rather have me as her boyfriend and is holding back until she knows I'll commit. Seriously. This could be very far from the truth however. Why is she so slow with this? The first date was just a kiss on the cheek. We've kissed on the lips a bit after that but I just wish she was less shy, and more experienced.

She's offering to pay for herself most of the time when we go out, so my question to you, is how can she possibly be using me? And for what?
I don't know her exactly so, it's hard to gauge a person from the internet, but...

In my experience, when a chick is attracted to you, she will want you. Physically as well as emotionally... girls know guys love sex. If she really wanted you to commit, she'd most likely be all over you atleast with kisses. If she wasn't a virgin, she'd probably be eagerly spreading her legs.

I've been with many chicks who wanted me as their boyfriend. We were having sex way before that. We were having sex while I told them no. We were having sex after I told them never.

They all used sex to try to get me, and physical affection... Girls will use their sexuality and bodies to get a guy... Or atleast be willing to submit to his advances (even virgins)

If she's offering to pay, test her and take her up on it. Have her pay. Gauge her reaction... maybe she isn't using you. Her reaction will tell... But she could also be using you for

Rides
Ego stroking
Hotness validation
Showing you off if you have a reputation
Company, but platonic

She could be socially awkward and not have many friends, and is using you in a way to keep her company... but I definitely don't think she's acting like an interested woman would.

I recently had a girl I was gaming, make out with me, tell me how much she liked me, ect, tell me show she wanted me as her boyfriend, only the truth was she didn't give a sh!t about me, was just trying to game me for basically free rides to events such as raves and hanging out with her friends -- all of which I didn't have to pay for... but I did have to pay the gas. All the while she was 'totally into me'.

I got tired of that attitude (all the hangouts and no sex, she kept rejecting my attempts) and also she displayed too much disrespect (but would apologize 'oh im so sorry, I didnt mean to be disrespectful!!) Yeah, but YOU WERE.

An interested girl isn't repeatedly disrespectful to the man of her interest. I told her to kick rocks. Haven't heard from her since. There's the truth -- she never gave a sh!t about me, just told me what she thought would keep me around.

edit: Idk why I kept thinking you said she was a virgin, but whatever, even if she's not, this behavior is even MORE extreme. Advice still stands...

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I will not allow myself to worry about this girl. She's pissing me off.

I have to ask you about plate #2. If we made out on the the first date, and I gave her a kiss goodbye, what does that mean?

It sounds stupid but I have this belief that I'm a bad kisser. She didn't say anything but I've been told that before. I feel like that would be the only barrier to date #2. It's been 3 days since the date and I haven't hit her up yet. Are these good signs? I might just call her up later to make plans. Maybe I'm just being insecure.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
amazingswayze said:
I will not allow myself to worry about this girl. She's pissing me off.

I have to ask you about plate #2. If we made out on the the first date, and I gave her a kiss goodbye, what does that mean?

It sounds stupid but I have this belief that I'm a bad kisser. She didn't say anything but I've been told that before. I feel like that would be the only barrier to date #2. It's been 3 days since the date and I haven't hit her up yet. Are these good signs? I might just call her up later to make plans. Maybe I'm just being insecure.
It's stupid easy to kiss girls. Girls will let you kiss them even if they don't like you. It's best not to worry about that part.

I dunno how younger girls play the game these days, but 3 days is long enough. Hit her up and see what she says. 3 days is fine. It's a neutral sign however. A good sign would've been her hitting you up earlier. But don't worry too much...

Being a good kisser does help, though. One tip to be a good kisser is move your mouth slowly, switch sides occasionally, grab their hair or butt to get the passions rolling and when it comes to tongue, JUST COPY WHAT THEY DO at first.

If a chick isnt using tongue, use bare minimum tongue... like licking the outside of her lips as you kiss. or not at all. If she's barely sticking her tongue into your mouth, barely stick yours into hers. If she's raping your mouth, rape hers. This is the best way I've found to be a good kisser...

Basically, copycat them. Atleast in the beginning stages...

If your making out with them though, your #1 goal should be to turn them on enough to atleast get a BJ or f close them, honestly.

Every time I've gotten a girl to makeout with me as far as I can remember.. I ****ed them.

Grab the ass, pull the hair, makeout, pull back, go back at it after keeping the energy high, makeout, go to the neck, bite it and suck it, try not to leave hickies, unless you want to ;) (and then laugh about them)

Then grab the titties, grab the ass, if she's ok with grabbing titties, start whipping em out and sucking them and from then on it's just easy as hell as long as you get her aroused enough for each step.

But it all starts with makeouts and makeouts are allowed by high IL

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

kraytkiller said:
It's stupid easy to kiss girls. Girls will let you kiss them even if they don't like you. It's best not to worry about that part.

But it all starts with makeouts and makeouts are allowed by high IL
Well, now that I'm more comfortable with making out, the next part is to escalate. I need to finger a girl and see what's good with that. My fear is that it'll be hard for me to find the pu$$y the first time. I just want some chicks to bone for practice. I still never whipped out my D in front of a girl. The first time might be nerve-wracking, but if I'm turned on enough I guess it won't be a big deal. I'll feel like more of a DJ once I start actually having sex. It's part of my self-actualization. I'm pretty sure every teenage boy has pu$$y on his bucket list. :yes:

nolesfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
amazingswayze said:
Honestly man, it seems like this girl is not exactly what you want right now. If she isnt acting the way you "wish" she would act, and you are putting forth the effort to get in her pants, and she is stopping all advances, i would stop wasting my time. There are plenty of girls that will. Her interest level seems a lot lower than you are hoping for and for that reason, I would distance myself from her and make her question what she did wrong.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RE: nolesfan

nolesfan said:
Honestly man, it seems like this girl is not exactly what you want right now. If she isnt acting the way you "wish" she would act, and you are putting forth the effort to get in her pants, and she is stopping all advances, i would stop wasting my time. There are plenty of girls that will. Her interest level seems a lot lower than you are hoping for and for that reason, I would distance myself from her and make her question what she did wrong.
spot on. i wont waste my time on b.s. not worth the stress.