Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tried something I normally wouldn't do and it worked...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Met a girl online, set up a date with her about 4 weeks ago, told me she had to check her work schedule and would get back to me, I said that was cool, but I would be making other plans if I didn't hear back from her. This was 3 days prior to the supposed date. Never heard from her. 5 days after the day we were going to meet she initiated texting me again. Sent a couple of BS texts back and forth then didn't contact her again...a few days later she contacts me at 7pm Friday and says she could meet up that night...didn't respond as I felt it was obviously because someone canceled on her and I already had other plans anyway. Next day told her I was busy last night and she said it's cool and then texted a few other things back and forth and then didn't talk to her again until last week.

Sent her a random text she responded, and I said something about how cute it was that she was playing hard to get when we hadn't even met yet. She of course denied it, then I basically calmly responded that she completely blew me off the one night we were going to meet which wasn't cool, and then texted me at 7pm on a Friday when someone canceled. Told her I'm nobody's second or third option and that I'm worth more than that.

She apologized profusely and said she wasn't blowing me off, blah blah blah she got really busy and worked a bunch, etc...whatever. Then told her I'm only interested in her actions not her words so if she meant that I'm sure she'd figure out a way to meet. She said she didn't think I was serious about wanting to get to know her and only wanted to bang her(which is kind if true but whatever, lol).

Long story short whatever I did must have increased her IL quite a bit because we are meeting tonight and she has been texting me nonstop over the last week, including today telling me how excited she is to see me.

I am unsure if what I did would be considered lowering my value but in the end it worked by basically calling her out and telling her to get her act together. Not in a crybaby way, just calmly and with no anger. I'm only bringing this up because it seems people are quick to just next someone but I'm finding more and more that sometimes it might take a little extra work to make something happen. I'm pretty confident I am going to bang that tonight and if not by date 2. Yeah it would be great if every woman you met dropped everything and went along with your plan but sometimes it doesn't always go to plan...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ruler said:
Ok, you did everything JUST RIGHT except...

Explaining to her that you know why she flaked. It made you seem weak and butt hurt, almost like she needed to go on a sympathy date with you. I think it's fine if you say the judge by actions and not words, but that's it.
I suppose she could see it like that. I guess I did enough other things right to make her overlook that.