Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most common break-up excuse by girls?

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just read it in a post here, have gotten it a couple times before in the past and have seen girls say it to other guys.

"I have to work on myself, i am not ready to be in a relationship right now."

Seems to be an overused reason for breaking up that is never really the truth, but caused by her lack of attraction.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Projection - "That as$holecheated on me so I had to breakup with him." Hamster conscience :" No actually, you cheated on him and accused him of doing that first"
Projection - "He just wanted me for sex"Hamster conscience :" You just wanted him for sex, now that you've tasted his *** multiple times you are just looking for a new ****a"

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm so used to dealing with fvckboys that I wouldn't know a real man." Translation, "I've been fvcking around with di*khead after di*khead, and wonder why it doesn't work. Ofcourse it isn't my s**t taste in men, it's everyone else's fault. Feel sorry for me."

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He cheated on me - He fvcked one of my friends or coworkers when I was being a b*tch to him. But I'd take that @sshole back in a second because it secretly makes me wet.

He treated me badly - He got tired of putting up with my sh*t and stood up for himself.

He didn't give me "that feeling" anymore - I got bored with him and fvcked his best friend.

He was too nice, not nice enough, my parents didn't like him, my friends didn't like him, we didn't "click" anymore, etc. - I lost interest but we still "talk" (I still have him as my orbiter B*tch in case I need something, or I change my mind).

I'm just not ready for a relationship right now - I'm not ready for a relationship with you, because I'm not into you.

I broke up with him for good - Actually, he broke up with me or he's been blowing me off/acting distant. But I'm not willing to accept the fact that I was dumped so I'm telling everyone that I left him. Now I must post some lame quote on my FB wall about accepting things and moving on.

Last edited:

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a million and one lines excuses a woman that a women can use but 99.9% of them are saying you don't make her tingle enough and she doesn't have the fear of losing you.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The world famous.........

"I... It's Just that I.... I Just need some space"

You know it's fvcked when your hear that one lol.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to notice that its just flakes and then they regret it afterwards. Next thing I know, they throw themselves at you and it's like "*****, who do you think I am? You had your chance, now get to the back of the line again."

Kinda stupid to be quite honest.

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
the reason she gives for a breakup does not matter

it is merely the easiest out she can grab for to drop a man.

the common theme in most mens (read: betas) breakups is that the girl lost interest in him. for those of you who need your hand held, this means she has lost any sexual desire she might have had for you. it is the equivalent of a mans girlfriend getting fat, ugly, and acting like a shrew.

if a woman should ever "break up" with you, it should be because you dont invest in her the way she tries to get you to and you move on to the next one. not because youre such a boring loser who has no idea how to keep the ***** on her toes and bends over backwards for her so much that you literally do nothing to make her wet and then tries to "win her back"

pathetic
Hello there captain obvious, seems you are a bit off topic here. Yes is loss of interest, obviously. But not investing in her enough should be a reason cmon? You really have no idea what you are talking about do you?

You are referring to most men=betas? in a demeaning way while you just seem quite frustrated yourself. If you're gonna cut off topic and and vent, at least say something useful and don't act like you are some alpha talking because you are clearly not.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
The reason a woman gives or has for leaving doesn't matter. She is over the relationship so let her go.

In most cases.. by the time a woman breaks up with a man.. he was already eating sh!t from her for a long time before. Am I right? :crackup:

Women rarely end relationships abruptly. They usually kill it slowly over time with increased disrespect/unavailability and decreased sex and intimacy.

Since most men have no game and no options.. they cling to that ONE woman as long as they can and try to "fix" the relationship to get it back to when things were better. This is just a long way of saying "they eat sh!t and ask for more".

The time to dump a woman is when the sex decreases permanently. All women have their issues and their little mood swings here and there. But if you see more than two weeks pass with deceased sex... its time to have a talk. If she is defensive during that talk.. its time to WALK.

There are just too many women out there to waste your time elevating ONE ungrateful b!tch.

However.. abrupt dumps DO happen. Anytime a woman decides she wants to leave ALWAYS let her go. No woman is worth your dignity. And if a woman IS worth your dignity.. then you don't have any to begin with. :crackup:

Reaction score
The most common excuse used for breakup is as it was said early in this post:

"I need to work on myself right now."

It means they don't want to "think" about you or your needs.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i need to work on myself"

They usually text this while spooning with their new guy and getting ready to take it balls deep

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Any excuse means any one or more of these:

1. You're not that attractive

2. You're not tolerating her bulls**t anymore

3. She found someone better

4. You don't give her the tingles

Case closed. Move on.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"My husband is coming home soon, you have to leave."