Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl gone distant

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay been seeing a girl and everything has been good apart from the last few weeks... As of late she has backed off.. Not heard off her in a week, not liking my social media which she use too like everything I put on. What I should tell you is ... Her ex found out about us and went too her house ranting and raving calling her a cheat and that he's gonna knock me out etc.. Blah blah... He even had the cheek to try and add me on Facebook haha. Now I think he has a big part to play in her backing off... As they have a 1 year old daughter together. So I do think she's still interested in me but backed off due too that clown...

How should I play this? Not spoke or texted her since Friday.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like too many problems, evaluate her value to you, call her once to try to get her to meet you, if she fails, next

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm thinking NC might be the best course of action ... Not too get over her, but to get her to miss me ... Might even remove myself off social media so she can't even see me on there. What's your thoughts on this?

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aesthetix29 said:
Well I'm thinking NC might be the best course of action ... Not too get over her, but to get her to miss me ... Might even remove myself off social media so she can't even see me on there. What's your thoughts on this?
You NEVER do single mums.

Learn that lesson- the EX will 95% of the time be in the picture. Nobody needs that.

Go NC and go date some other people- stop it with the ONEITIS. I see this in all your threads- you need to fix this mindset ASAP.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aesthetix29 said:
IMO it's worth a try, but will be as ineffective/same result as nexting her...

With her receiving attention from a determined ex, and whoever else is trying to pick her up, she will most likely forget completely about you, fairly quickly.

This is kind of re-affirmed by her ability to already stop texting you without a second thought

IMO it'd be best to get into her head first, either by asking her out again, or some other tactic that gets her emotions for you firing back up. And then go NC (Your already basically going NC)

Either way, your just speculating right now. A phone call will answer your questions about interest in about 15 minutes.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep a steady flow of women, so when one goes distant you have many more. When she contacts you again, go for the lay when the ex isn't around.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't use NC to get a girl to miss you or to increase interest. you use NC to move on and get you head back where it needs to be. You've got the right idea...but you're doing it for the wrong reason. Do it for you.

Reaction score
Aesthetix29 said:
Okay been seeing a girl and everything has been good apart from the last few weeks... As of late she has backed off.. Not heard off her in a week, not liking my social media which she use too like everything I put on. What I should tell you is ... Her ex found out about us and went too her house ranting and raving calling her a cheat and that he's gonna knock me out etc.. Blah blah... He even had the cheek to try and add me on Facebook haha. Now I think he has a big part to play in her backing off... As they have a 1 year old daughter together. So I do think she's still interested in me but backed off due too that clown...

How should I play this? Not spoke or texted her since Friday.
Hey Aestetix29, what if he's right?

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ... I can confirm they had actually broken up before I started seeing her. He just wants to get back with her but she's not interested she said .. Well it's funny because about an hour ago I posted this quote on FB

Give me 5 minutes, and I will **** this whole situation up, it's kinda what I do"

And she liked it ... Yeah yeah I know likes don't mean jack. But still a coincidence. I have no idea on how too play this right.. Apart from go no contact and carry on dating other women.

This ones a tough nut to crack, maybe jealousy will trigger something in her haha

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"Not Liking my social media"!!! Is this the modern day "gut feeling" that something is wrong with the relationship? God help us.

1) NEVER be your lover's friend on FB unless she insists. FB Friend = low interest.
2) There are no "Tough nuts to crack". If a woman is tough to lay and/or acts nuts and/or cracks up, that means low interest.
3) There are no mixed signals. There are only bad signals and good signals. Bad signals mean low interest.
4) Girls do not play hard to get. If a girl is actually hard to get it means low interest.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop messing with single moms.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
"Not Liking my social media"!!! Is this the modern day "gut feeling" that something is wrong with the relationship? God help us.

1) NEVER be your lover's friend on FB unless she insists. FB Friend = low interest.
2) There are no "Tough nuts to crack". If a woman is tough to lay and/or acts nuts and/or cracks up, that means low interest.
3) There are no mixed signals. There are only bad signals and good signals. Bad signals mean low interest.
4) Girls do not play hard to get. If a girl is actually hard to get it means low interest.
The other one I always laugh at is "we are Facebook official". :whistle: That sounds so idiotic I just can help but laugh.

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're over analyzing, not knowing how to "crack" her. Where is your self worth?

Don't care so much, don't think about it. Do your own things if she comes back then fine, act like nothing was even wrong or that it even bothered you. You do have a life beside her right?

Reaction score
I don't rule out single mom's completely because I do like kids and as long as she wants more it's cool. If she is still successful in life and doesn't use her child as an excuse to be stuck in her crappy job or debt, and her ex isn't a psycho, there's things a lot worse than a single mom. Of course if you don't want kids, or if her ex is a psycho, you should bounce ASAP.

As far as contact though, if a woman hasn't contacted me I will contact her 5-7 days after her last contact depending on my schedule and when I have a few days coming up later in the week that I'm free for a date. I usually call when interest is in question, as tone of voice is very helpful in determining how interested she is. Would be useful for helping you determine if she lost interest in you or if her ex has her rattled, that way, if her ex is the problem, you can let her know you want to see her but that you don't do crazy exes and she needs to get that taken care of.

At the end of the day though, it doesn't matter. If she likes she'll find a way to schedule a date with you regardless of what is going on in her life. If not, focus on other women. Excuses just mean low interest.