Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A "real man" will love every inch of this woman =/

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's something that's been pissing me off lately. I see it in social media, forums, and online dating--its different stupid sayings and memes about what makes a man a "real man". Take this profile I stumbled across for example:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=38335461
(Here's a screen cap in case her photos change http://imgur.com/hlAZ7kx)

Look, I am all for people having self confidence, high self esteem, and being comfortable in their own skin. But why is it that some women need to put down men or deem a guy not a "real man" if she happens to not be his type? Also, how is a guy not a real man if he happens to not want to put up with a woman with an attitude? Many of us have heard women putting down a man, because he's supposedly not "man enough" to deal with her bullsh!t.

I don't look at guy's profiles, but I can say with almost certainty that you wont find a ton of men's profiles throw around expectations like "real women will love every inch of my body" or "a real woman will love me with or without my wallet". And you certainly won't see a man throwing around stupid quotes indicating high maintenance, drama, and b!tchiness (i.e....that dumb Marilyn Monroe quote)

It's like a lot of chicks dont give a sh!t about giving off good impressions or having tact. If you wanna get across the point that a guy should message you only if he's comfortable with your size, a woman should simply say "I'm a thick girl, so if you message me I assume you like something to grab onto ;)"

Ive seen women word it like that before, and it comes across way better. But lord oh lord...Im fvking sick of women trying to put down men with their opinion of what does or doesnt make a "real man". And that kinda attitude should definitely not come from a chick whos not high in the pecking order.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only thing you can do is be a male advocate. I have a good bit of female fb friends so when I see dumb stuff like that, I correct it.

For instance a female posted on facebook the other day

"If I please you (meaning sex), you should be able to please me when I ask for something ( meaning money etc)"

My response: "Well if that's the case, what makes you different than a prostitute?"
She was livid.

She wrote me a 3 paragraph rebuttal to which I responded
"TL;DR" .. she was so pissed.
So hey bro, when you see this sh!t don't be afraid to check these chicks.

Peace

sharkfin

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Here's something that's been pissing me off lately. I see it in social media, forums, and online dating--its different stupid sayings and memes about what makes a man a "real man". Take this profile I stumbled across for example:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=38335461
(Here's a screen cap in case her photos change http://imgur.com/hlAZ7kx)

Look, I am all for people having self confidence, high self esteem, and being comfortable in their own skin. But why is it that some women need to put down men or deem a guy not a "real man" if she happens to not be his type? Also, how is a guy not a real man if he happens to not want to put up with a woman with an attitude? Many of us have heard women putting down a man, because he's supposedly not "man enough" to deal with her bullsh!t.

I don't look at guy's profiles, but I can say with almost certainty that you wont find a ton of men's profiles throw around expectations like "real women will love every inch of my body" or "a real woman will love me with or without my wallet". And you certainly won't see a man throwing around stupid quotes indicating high maintenance, drama, and b!tchiness (i.e....that dumb Marilyn Monroe quote)

It's like a lot of chicks dont give a sh!t about giving off good impressions or having tact. If you wanna get across the point that a guy should message you only if he's comfortable with your size, a woman should simply say "I'm a thick girl, so if you message me I assume you like something to grab onto ;)"

Ive seen women word it like that before, and it comes across way better. But lord oh lord...Im fvking sick of women trying to put down men with their opinion of what does or doesnt make a "real man". And that kinda attitude should definitely not come from a chick whos not high in the pecking order.
Those types you just feel like sending them The Buffalo Bill Silence of the Lambs quote: "It places the lotion in the basket. It does as it's told or else it gets the hose again."

"Uhm...Was she a big girl?" Lmao

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That chick is fat trying to masqurade as being thick, she is putting on a front that she is comfortable like that, but really its been bothering her that she can't lose the extra 25 pounds

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like this can't deal with the fact that they're disgusting and use phrases and quotes like that to validate and reassure themselves.

Not my concern though, I definitely wouldn't be messaging her, or approaching her. Couldn't pay me to fvck that.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So... I'm minding my own business in the checkout line, doing my weekly grocery shopping. And there is this loud mouth woman who is overweight and unattractive, she apparently spent no time putting herself in a somewhat decent position to be in public. did i say she was overweight?

anyway let me get to the story, because it's actually pretty funny. So she is just being LOUD. And out the blue she just starts talking, and says "All men don't want skinny women" then " A REAL man knows a REAL women when he sees it"

There can't be REAL skinny women? why must every blimp on earth revert to the "I'm REAL clause?".. I was pretty "REAL" in my AFC days but nobody gave a ****.

Now I happen to prefer petite women, but that's my preference. I am sure there are guys out there that don't mind a big(er) woman.

but point out a guy that WON"T date a woman with a coke bottle figure over a woman the shape of a blimp. Some guys ACCEPT the blimp because they have little to no chance in getting the COKE BOTTLE

now there are guys out there that don't like really skinny women and like women with a little figure on them, but that's nitpicking..this woman was every bit of 250.

That's like a woman saying she prefers her men to get welfare checks over being wealthy.

but all of this is over this woman's head, and I was actually in a hurry.

So by now I'm biting my tougne, as she is right behind me. Anyone who knows me knows one of my downfalls is I have a sharp tougne that at times I have problems controlling.

so I'm thinking "just get to the damn checkout line and get out" I get next in the cashiers line and Bam

Out of ALL the people in line, and the people next to us.. about 10... she had to ask ME out of the blue... "What do you think? A real man will date a woman with some meat on her"

So I try to pretend like I don't hear her... then she catches an attitude. "Uh.. you don't hear me talking to you".. now I'm like okay.. you want it, i was going to sugarcoat it and get out of here... but let's put the gloves on now you fat ass enligh muffin

So I say "To be honest, at least in my case, I'm not going to lower my standards because you are too lazy to go to the gym or to put down the Red Barron Pizza's (10 of them in her cart), I can't speak for everyone but I have options"

The guy in front of me checking out gave me "damn did you just say that look"

And here she goes.. "Oh know you didn't motherfvcker" and I'm just sititng there as calm as can be. When she was done on her what ended up being a 2 minute tirade, I said "first of all, don't ask a question if you don't want to know the truth" secondly, I don't hit women, I could seriously hurt you (she pushed me) but you just proved how much of a REAL woman you are. you asked a question and when a man didn't agree with you, you physically threated him.. I'm on my way to the gym"

and walked off. her cursing me in the background. she did push me but I know what I am capable of doing... and it wasn't worth it. No way no how.

Anyway, I thought it was funny, even at the time it was pretty funny

i have no love for the fat women

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's gross. guess I'm not a real man because I'd have to be blackout drunk with the lights off to even consider hitting that. I always laughed when I saw some of the ways these fatties describe their body. Curvy...nope you're fat. Full figured...wrong again. Average...far from it.

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I hate selfies, always hated selfies, always will hate selfies, never published a selfie and never took a selfie (since the 1990's with a real camera and I learned my lesson). Girls who post selfies to me are disgusting and egotistical. Especially if I find they took the selfie on our date when I wasn't looking. It's the equivalent of the original vanity: carrying a mirror around. I make fun of all selfies on FB, especially my guy friends. This profile is a gross selfie, the worst kind: the top down selfie designed to make girls look thinner.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
Only thing you can do is be a male advocate. I have a good bit of female fb friends so when I see dumb stuff like that, I correct it.

For instance a female posted on facebook the other day

"If I please you (meaning sex), you should be able to please me when I ask for something ( meaning money etc)"

My response: "Well if that's the case, what makes you different than a prostitute?"
She was livid.

She wrote me a 3 paragraph rebuttal to which I responded
"TL;DR" .. she was so pissed.
So hey bro, when you see this sh!t don't be afraid to check these chicks.

Peace
That's funny as sh!t, bro.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad women define a "real man" as an effeminate white-knight who will put up with all of her s**t. Someone who will give her all his money, justify her fvcking around, and kiss her ass. All with a smile on his face, like he's so lucky to be with her.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In NYC, yes that woman is fat.

But come to the Midwest, and we will show you fat!

This profile took ten seconds to find:
http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=90716066

Now THAT is fat. Compare that to the girl in the OP's post, and suddenly she doesn't look so bad. I bet she sucks a good d!ck. "REAL women swallow" - that's the line to use with her.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Disgusting....this reminds me of a hilarious thread about a guy looking to see who is "manning the harpoons".....

Probably the funniest thread I have ever read. These women should be shamed without mercy.
That link though :crackup: :crackup:

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Disgusting. More like a real man can get much better than a Majin buu a$$ woman like that.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

Now THAT is fat. Compare that to the girl in the OP's post, and suddenly she doesn't look so bad. I bet she sucks a good d!ck. "REAL women swallow" - that's the line to use with her.
Lmao. Yup.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

He is not joking, women are very unfeminine for the most part here in the midwest, not just obese either. You see some on OLD who are 6'2" and even taller PLUS overweight.

I need to get myself back to South Florida, I miss all the really petite little Jewish & Latino girls there lol.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
So only alphas can handle older women with higher counts? :crackup:
You should know all about that since you don't know how many men your gf has fvcked.. Speaking of someone who committed to a fat woman (Ahem...Danger) drama queen Danger still rages with anger unable to let it go bringing her drama into another thread. Love that quote you're using.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
My gf has had two back to back LTR's before immediately meeting me and weighs a whopping 105 lbs at 5' 4", so as usual you are full of lies.....
Danger said:
I suspect but I do not know how many men my gf has fvcked....I will never know for sure
Sounds like you're the one lying. You do not know how many men your gf has fvcked and will never know for sure. Now your story changing into something different. And you talked about fat shaming her into losing weight. She is fat, that's why you got mad at my comment in this thread about men committing to fat women. What an ass clown LOL

Danger said:
But do tell us how you were so alpha that you committed to a h0r, which" a beta couldn't handle doing". I'd like to hear more about that story.
LOL @ commiting to a h0r. You committed to your fat gf not knowing how many men she has fvcked. Not talking about "committing to h0rs", talking about betas like you who are angry about women having more sex that upsets you. I like how you change it into something different LOL.

I'm done wasting my time with this drama queen. She lies and just wants to argue bullsh1t like an AW. Danger started the drama coming in this thread with b.s. not going to let it drag on with a long b1tchfest like she wants. Danger has no experience with women. Danger refuses to answer any questions about real experience. Danger only can post studies of other people's work claiming that as "experience" and posting copy & pasted recycled information as "experience". LOL. A keyboard jockey is what Danger is.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:

Wow...even her fupa has a fupa.