Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seduction's Bottom Line...

Gimple

Banned
Reaction score
Recent experience would reveal that all there is to seduction is a woman's unconscious decree: "If you can prove you want me more than my body, you can have my body."

For example, a woman will flaunt her body, to see or test if you go crazy for it. If you do, you failed the test, and it's game over or try again. And if you don't pay any attention to how she tries to get your attention with her body, you pass, and she wants to give it to you.

I think that's all there is to know. (Of course, that alone, could be expanded into endless diatribes.) But that "principle" alone is all there is to it.

Any thoughts?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Ive been telling guys to settle down with being so aggressive because it sets you apart. If you just chill and actually try to get to know her and not her body, when she is ready for sex she will make it so obvious it'd be hard to miss.

Better to do this than go thru:

DJ: (grabs at underwear]
Chick: What are you doing (moves hand)
DJ: (waits five minutes) Grabs panties
Chick: (Moves Hand)
DJ: (Waits 20 minutes)Grabs panties
Chick: ( Lets you get your hand as far as pubes then move hand)

DJ: (Touches Boob)
Chick: (allows you to touch boob because its not her vagina atleast)

DJ: (Waits hour while periodically touching boob, then grabs at panties. )
Chick: (Lets you touch a labia than moves hand)
Dj: (Waits 1 hr, then grabs panties)
Chick: (Finally let's you finger her. )
DJ: (Boner)

Then you may or may not have sex. But who wants to go thru all that as an adult man?
When if you just vibe with her, and be a little patient.. maybe an extra date or two.. she will completely surrender to you with no fuss..

However I do disagree with that's the only part of seduction. Its definitely not, but one of the keys alot of guys don't get.

Reaction score
man, just put her behind you on the bike, and let Harley do all that "foreplay" and seduction. If you/she are really young, even a $1000 scooter will suffice. :)

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimple said:
Recent experience would reveal that all there is to seduction is a woman's unconscious decree: "If you can prove you want me more than my body, you can have my body."

For example, a woman will flaunt her body, to see or test if you go crazy for it. If you do, you failed the test, and it's game over or try again. And if you don't pay any attention to how she tries to get your attention with her body, you pass, and she wants to give it to you.

I think that's all there is to know. (Of course, that alone, could be expanded into endless diatribes.) But that "principle" alone is all there is to it.

Any thoughts?
This is only a single thing, that some but not all women find important. If you create enough attraction within her she is not going to care about how much you respect her as a person anyway. It is nearly all cases more about attraction than about you being the good guy that respects her for who she is.

You act like women are the selectors of you having to act you want her for her personality, like it has anything to do with seduction.

Don't say things like this is all there is to it that is just foolish black/white thinking. If you do believe it is go out and show all women how much you respect her personality not caring about her looks. And find out that she will be anything but seduced. Funny as it is, the complete opposite of what you wrote here is actually true.

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its only a matter of calibration, just keep cold and the rest is easy stuff.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Gimple said:

Any thoughts?
I have to agree.

Most attractive women are manipulative and insecure.

ucde

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimple said:

Any thoughts?
Rewording it using my own concepts to give more clarity:

The purpose of relationships isn't the mere discharging of pent-up sexual energy. The purpose is to deepen our experience of life and ourselves. It is to learn about what love really is. It is certainly about more than just f*cking, by a million miles.

"Prove to me that there is more going on here than animal attraction." Is a decent watchword.

If you demonstrate a mental, spiritual, emotional & physical connection, how is she not going to acknowledge the reality of that? But it has to exist first, and in many situations we put ourselves in, that many-leveled connection does not actually exist.

If it did, circumstances allowing, she would have no problem exploring it with you. Seduction/SoSuave exists because men simply don't know how to wait, you wait until the right woman comes in.

God already pre-arranged everything, as crazy as it sounds. You only have like 2 or 3 people who you are supposed to meet and have deep, lasting relationships with. (Maybe 4 or 5 if you set your life up that way, but for most its 2 to 3).

If she hasn't arrived, its because you still have work to do on yourself. Thats my view.