Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Texting openers

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the frame your trying to set... I usually am either dominant and direct, or funny/****y and then I set up a date dominantly, telling her when and where as soon as I figure out when we're both free... and then I stop texting.

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Short texts with a sarcastic/****y attitude.
P.S: Just keep in mind bro that the purpose of texting is to set a date, not to know all about her.

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go with the first thing you can think off.

Sealed my date this Friday in this manner.

6am -9 am time span.
Me: Goodmorning ------ !
Her: Hey , good morning to you too.
Her: How are you ?
Me : Doing well , I will give you a call after.

After 4pm I gave her the call. 1) Build anticipation 2) let her know I have work to do.

Anyways quick 5mins talk about how her day was and she shared a funny event in her day. Asks about mine ..after that I ask her what's her schedule looking like for the weekend. Tells me she is free on so and so day , I tell her to mark her calender because I got something planned.
Anyways , I'm driving to the gym now I will talk to you later ..exit scene.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
The entire point of getting a woman's contact information is to set up a FACE TO FACE meeting.

There is no such thing as a "text opener". OPENERS are for women you don't know. If you have a woman's number, then she is no longer a stranger and so.. there are no "openers".

Another thing to keep in mind is WHY she gave you her number. There are only four possible reasons and only ONE reason is acceptable:

1. She wants to f*ck you
2. She wants to add you to her line of beta orbiters
3. She is a tease and likes attention
4. She gave it away so you would stop talking to her.

#1 is the ONLY acceptable reason. Therefore, you should always assume its #1 because if its not there is no reason to keep gaming her moving forward. So proceed as if she wants to f*ck you.

If it turns out she doesn't want to f*ck you.. then just use her to meet other girls. Hot girls always have hot friends. Start f*cking her friends and drop her completely.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always followed the texting advice of GirlsChase:

Random Statement, followed by question to her, followed by a command.

so it would be like:

"Wasn't aware you could get sunburned when you were already tan...how's your morning going, Janice? Save my number --- Marmel"

The first statement can be pretty much anything, just a random thought of whatever...

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not giving ANY details or scenarios here that could affect how to text her. There's no magic lines.

There are any number of variables:
1) WHERE and WHEN did you meet this girl?
2) How hot is she and how high is her self esteem?
3) What occurred during your initial interaction with her?
4) What type of personality does she have and how smart/clever/witty/funny is she?
5) Is she super direct or does she need a more indirect approach?

For example: I would approach texting a banging 9 i just met at a crazy night club at 1AM where we made jokes about her bra size completely differently than a nerdy 8/10 that i met at a bookstore during the daytime when we had a conversation about philosophy.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitters said:

6am -9 am time span.
That's a pretty weak opener... "Good morning <name>!" with an exclamation mark. Lol. That literally was the first thing you thought of, wasn't it? Fortunately in your case the girl already had high interest, so it didn't matter.

I would not recommend going with the first thing you can think of, literally... take a few extra seconds.

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yewki said:
That's a pretty weak opener... "Good morning <name>!" with an exclamation mark. Lol. That literally was the first thing you thought of, wasn't it? Fortunately in your case the girl already had high interest, so it didn't matter.

I would not recommend going with the first thing you can think of, literally... take a few extra seconds.
Isn't that the point of the this game ? I rather hit on 7-8 & 9's girls with 50% or higher interest than to get turned down or put into orbiter by a 10 who has 200 guys chasing her each day.
Either that or at this stage in life I just don't care about women as high. What's the worst that could happen of she didn't reply ? Go on about my day collecting my pay.
Surprisingly since last 2 months I have been on a spree ; literally dates every Friday & I've been doing the same thing...straight forward and direct. Like I said in my thread , life is about preferences and options , if I approach a girl and she doesn't want me ...I won't Google pick up lines to get her interested.
To each their own though , and I believe straight and to the point is the best way. I've used more lines in the past and all it encourages is more long talk/text aka attraction killing.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets be real, calling them up and listening to their crap is more effort than taking a few seconds to think of something interesting to text. Not saying talking on the phone isn't effective (it is), but you can't use the "don't care enough to text" argument if the reason you're texting is to get them on the phone!

Fitters said:
I won't Google pick up lines to get her interested.
... I've used more lines in the past and all it encourages is more long talk/text aka attraction killing.
I think you're a bit confused. Texting game isn't about entertaining and conversing with them via text messages, it's about building attraction while minimizing communication and effort. Also, "pick up lines" and text game are really not the same thing. If you already have the girl's number, then you already "picked" her up... so why would you text a pick up line to her?

Memorizing generic crap to text can get you success, but ultimately you want your texting to be an extension of yourself. I think once you get good at texting you understand this and realize Googling things to say doesn't make much sense.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitters said:

6am -9 am time span.

After 4pm I gave her the call. 1) Build anticipation 2) let her know I have work to do.

Anyways quick 5mins talk about how her day was and she shared a funny event in her day. Asks about mine ..after that I ask her what's her schedule looking like for the weekend. Tells me she is free on so and so day , I tell her to mark her calender because I got something planned.
Anyways , I'm driving to the gym now I will talk to you later ..exit scene.
I don't know this thing so early in the morning seems too needy to me. And you can't perform it every day of the week , it has to be mostly Mondays or Tuesdays at most.
Gonna try it if i recover from the grave I opened for myself with the current one I'm talking with and post the results.

nolesfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never just text a girl with "hey" or "hows it going" or "what u up to"

These dont show how you are different from the other boring fvcks out there that are also texting her.

Keep it simple, keep it short, and keep it funny

Get her feeling comfortable with you and have her realizing she made the right choice by giving you her number and then seal the date.

Ask her out in a fun yet commanding way. Dont give her an option of what to do, just if she is available at such and such a time and date. They want you to be in control, so be in control.

i.e.
Me: are you available thursday night or do you have to (insert something funny from what you know about her - job, hobby, etc)
Her: hahaha no, Im free, why, whats up?
Me: Alright then lets get a drink, ill pick you up at (insert time) or lets meet at (insert time and place)

I have yet to not seal a date by just being direct with the girl. DO NOT EVER ask her what she wants to do? You should never get into a texting battle of i dont care what about you, it doesnt matter to me and so on. Be the man, make a decision, and do what you want to do, if she is interested in you, she wont care, and she will invest the time. Plus, if the date goes bad, at least you are doing what you wanted.

Noles out

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually say something i saw during the day that made me remind her to me like ,the last chick i texted with she is driving really fast and it went like this

Me: i saw formula 1 earlier today and that reminded me of you. How are you?
Her:Hahahaha :) Im great ,how about you?
Me: Fine, I'm really busy this week but hopefully i have some free time. What are you doing this week?

Currently waiting for response