Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girl playing the field

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met girl got her number

next day she texted me, said she wanted to chill etc, so we went to grab a mojito and to dance. We made out and almost fvcked when I dropped her home: grinded, touched her boobs, grabbed her ass etc but I could not find a free spot to park my car...damn it.

She texted me several times next week just to chitchat. I suggested another date but she was super busy with work shifts etc (or she said so). I said, well when are you free this week, she said she was not sure, so we left it at that.

She texted me to let me know she was going to a salsa club with a male friend. I said fine I'll see you there cause I was gonna be there anyway.
At first she was talking a lot with her guy friend but ast the night progressed, she came to me, we danced, made out and decided to go to the beach the next day.

We went to the beach, made out etc, and I dropped her at a restaurant where she was gonna have lunch with her "ex salsa teacher".
She said she had nothing to do in the evening. I said to watch a movie at her place, she agreed. Later she texted me to cancel cause her best friend broke up with her bf. At midnight she called me cause she was watching a horror film and got scared.

Two days later I text her to arrange date #3, she agrees. Five days pass and the day of the date she's 'forgotten' about it, so I get upset (but I dont show it to her) and the date doesnt happen.

I go no contact, and some days later she texts me, blah blah, she says she's sorry for forgetting about our last date (lame).

Two days later I bump into her in a club. I just say hello blah blah, and I leave a few minutes later.

The next day I text her at 20:00 to set a date for next week, she replies half a day later but agrees. I tell her the time and place, she doesnt reply...
The next day, ie today, she replies but tells me she has to work and go to the dentist, but she's free tomorrow. I suggest Friday but she says she's maybe going out of town on Friday, so we agree to meet tomorrow Wednesday.

That's it in a nutshell.

I sense she's involved with an ex or something, who seems to have priority, and this is why she leaves me hanging many times when I ask her out.
Besides, her whatsapp status has been: "Dying of love!!" and "everything happens for a reason!"

Thoughts?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Pedestalization.

@OP: In her eyes you are a Low-IQ parasite. She is entertaining herself by making a monkey out of you.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
^ Pedestalization.

@OP: In her eyes you are a Low-IQ parasite. She is entertaining herself by making a monkey out of you.

yep, I kinda agree with you, except for the parasite part. lol.

She's probably seing me just in case it doesnt work out with her A guy.

See this, now I have no other plates so I can just go out, have fun, try to bang her etc, I am not in a rush.

If, however, she flakes more, or refuses to have sex when the opportunity arises, I'll stop seing her for good.

Reaction score
How do you know hes not part of four guys shes galavanting with? Hes definately not A. Would she be a h0e if she always does this and intimate with.two or more all the time?

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
Well lol, I meant your persistence is being interpreted as desperation by her.

pyros said:
"If she doesn't see me as the A guy then she is a timewaster." Recently I've been trying to reinforce that thinking in my mind.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quit asking her out man. Ur better than that. Doesnt it make u feel stoopid asking and asking?
If ur really bored, ask her in a months time, but geezuz its like u got nothing going. Its like work or gym doesnt make u tired enough to chill out at home. Or the very least get some beers with the.homies and crash out .

She must be hot...pics

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:

See this, now I have no other plates so I can just go out, have fun, try to bang her etc, I am not in a rush.

If, however, she flakes more, or refuses to have sex when the opportunity arises, I'll stop seing her for good.
you should have closed the deal during the beach thing, plus I belive its if was into you she wouldn't flake the lunch with her "ex salsa teacher" to stay with you, or say it was a girl friend she have to meet and not asked you to take her there or note ven mentioned,

well if you not close the deal on this 3rd "date", better gave up because you are already her girl friend.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
We made out and almost fvcked when I dropped her home: grinded, touched her boobs, grabbed her ass etc but I could not find a free spot to park my car...damn it.
Is it just me or does this seem to be a pattern with you?

Are you so broke you can't afford parking for the length of time it would take you to bust a nut?

You give all these details about how you "almost" f-cked a chick and couldn't because of "logistics" then somehow they lose all interest when you try to follow up.

Something isn't adding up.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:

Are you so broke you can't afford parking for the length of time it would take you to bust a nut?

You give all these details about how you "almost" f-cked a chick and couldn't because of "logistics" then somehow they lose all interest when you try to follow up.

This.

How tf haven't you fūcked her yet? You're doing something wrong mate. Also, until you smash, stop asking the bítch out, its like you have no other options, you're not her lapdog. If you don't smash tommorow drop her like that Snoop Dogg song.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G_Govan said:

100x - Pyros is a good dude and has really come far from his early days, so big props on that.

I'm not sure if this is the same chick you posted about a couple weeks ago, but this is definitely a re-occuring theme in your posts.

Or maybe your making new threads about a couple different scenarios, but this is at least the second or third time I remember reading about this exact scenario.

You've gotten good advice here, but I'm going to add in one thing that no one else has mentioned.

You're not building enough comfort with these girls, that's why when they go home and think about it, they feel like all you want to do is smash.

And that should always be the end goal, but from reading your prior posts and can tell you that you're losing these girls most likely because your being too aggressive.

Seduce them, show them a good time, make them come to you and they will be eager to see you again.

PIMP

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Salsa, facebook, parking spots - none of these are working for you and need to go.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when she texted you back about "forgetting the date" I would have said "That's strike 1, you won't get another. Have I made myself clear?"

And if she didn't like it, then just delete her number. Putting low interest chicks in their place is about the only way to raise some of these chicks interest levels high enough to get what you want out of it. If it's even worth going through the trouble.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
marmel75 said:
when she texted you back about "forgetting the date" I would have said "That's strike 1, you won't get another. Have I made myself clear?"

And if she didn't like it, then just delete her number. Putting low interest chicks in their place is about the only way to raise some of these chicks interest levels high enough to get what you want out of it. If it's even worth going through the trouble.

I disagree, after hanging out a couple times and she forgets about the date, you use your actions to do all the talking. Every new girl deserves one free pass (unless the offense was that over the top)

Overtly expressing your displeasure will have zero effect on a chick that isn't invested you.

Once interest drops to a certain level, your only bet to recover is to disappear from her life for a period of time and even then its not worth all the effort. Your better off starting off brand new.

You have the right idea, but your putting the cart before the horse.

PIMP

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp-sicle said:
100x - Pyros is a good dude and has really come far from his early days, so big props on that.

I'm not sure if this is the same chick you posted about a couple weeks ago, but this is definitely a re-occuring theme in your posts.

Or maybe your making new threads about a couple different scenarios, but this is at least the second or third time I remember reading about this exact scenario.

You've gotten good advice here, but I'm going to add in one thing that no one else has mentioned.

You're not building enough comfort with these girls, that's why when they go home and think about it, they feel like all you want to do is smash.

And that should always be the end goal, but from reading your prior posts and can tell you that you're losing these girls most likely because your being too aggressive.

Seduce them, show them a good time, make them come to you and they will be eager to see you again.

PIMP

I am not sure about this but ok, I'll build more rapport.

Anyway, the thing is the last couple of girls I've 'dated' they were still seing their exes or ex fwbs or whatever they were. I did not smash on the first or second date where we had a lot of fun and where they were drunk, so they just went back to their ex and lost interest. I guess.

As I said before, if I had another plate I would just forget about this chick but now I dont have any, and I dont feel like going to pick-up more girls. I will, but not at the moment.

On the first date I could not find any free spot because you know, I got to her place, I drove around...and nothing so I just left the car in a private road. We got to her entrance hall, started to make out like crazy etc, and then I saw a police car so I said:
me "sh-it...I have to move my car"
her: "ok, I dont want you to get fined..."

So I had to go.

I am having serious doubts about this 'date' for tonight, sometimes I dont feel like going, sometimes I imagine her naked so I want to go lol.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the 4th week you’ve mentioned this girl on here now pyros

You have wasted a month concentrating on a woman who hasn’t even let you put your d1ck inside her and i am banging my head against the wall

Im sorry to tell you but She isn’t interested and there’s no advice any of us can give you that is going to change that

You seem hell bent on riding the train all the way too mugsville so this will be the last time i will be responding to posts about this girl

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a nice hotel with a bar (ie Hilton). Text this c0ck tease and tell her to meet you there, you stopped there to have a drink. Or make something up, tell her you're staying there because your A/C is busted, whatever. If she shows up, have a few drinks get a room and bang her like a beast. If she refuses to come, lose the digits and strongly consider ignoring and/or blocking her number because she is pretty much leading you nowhere with blue balls.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
update:

so we went to have dinner...ok, we had a nice time, but she seemed tired because she worked from 10 to 18h (waitress). Anyway, she talked, reinitiated the conversation when I ran out of things to say etc. but she had red eyes and as I said seemed tired. She dressed sexy though.

When we finished, we went to her place, well we walked until we arrived to her entrance hall ,she hugged me, we made out a bit, and that was it.

I have to say that during dinner she mentioned THREE TIMES HER EX:
her: today my ex called...blah blah
her: when I go to have lunch with my ex blah blah...
her: my ex came to grab his stuff from my place cause he doesnt live there anymore blah blah...

See? I knew she was seing another guy. It has happened to me with previous girls, same story.

Besides, she mentioned a few male 'friends' with whom she goes to have dinner, to dance, to the pool...jeez...why does she tell me this? I have to counter it talking about some of my female 'friends'.

I have to say that my interest in her dropped to 30%...
Now, if she calls me and initiates comunication, I will tell her to go to watch a movie at her place. If she agrees, fine, if she refuses, fine too, I am not that interested anymore.
I dont think I feel like going on more 'dates' with her.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
See? I knew she was seing another guy.
Dude, they're ALL seeing other guys.

Women "branch swing." They typically don't leave a guy unless they have a firm grasp on another. Sometimes they don't even intend to leave, they just want some attention/sex on the side.

Stop waiting for an attractive chick to come your way who isn't seeing anybody because they practically don't exist (even ugly chicks branch swing).

If they don't tell you about another guy, don't ask and proceed as if you're the only one at the moment. If they filibuster moves you make, drop them and keep it moving.

I had a close friend tell me he didn't think this chick he was chasing was seeing anybody else. She was actually pretty attractive and used him for attention. All I could do was shrug my shoulders because he would rather live in denial than "think" about it logically. Unless it's some extremely rare situation you simply aren't going to find a hot chick who is voluntarily celibate with hundreds of thirsty dudes chasing them all over the place. If they find themselves single they know EXACTLY where to go to get what they want. It may not always be their first choice but they aren't going to be without anyone for any significant length of time.