Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I went to the club with some friends

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
Undoubtedly a strange experience, there was a girl who I never attempted having sex with, she didn't show much interest sexually. As the night progressed she wanted to dance more and more though, and here's where it gets weird. She has this dude that's her best friend that she won't sleep with or anything and for 5 years he's been at her becking call thinking one day he will get lucky. Everytime we danced he would come up and dance on her also like we were making a pvssy sandwich. I got tired of it and quit dancing with her. Of course she took care of it and at closing time She asked who all wanted to go back to the hotel. Everyone went home but me this chick and her "best friend". Ended up taking this chicks virginity right next to the best friend on the hotel bed as he was too drunk to even know any better.. Kinda weird sleeping with a 24 year old virgin, but even more so while the orbiter was passed out on the same bed.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that's all pretty fvking weird and awkward. Good work, regardless.

PipeDope

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was the strangest sexual experience I have been in this far. Just a good story I thought I would share.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha actually LOL'd then

geees what is wrong with these gimpy orbiters

have they no self respect as men :nono: