Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What would you do if your mother started talking sh1t behind your back

Best solution

• Move to another town

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Institutionalization

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • File a slander lawsuit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it possible to file a defamation lawsuit? She is ruining my reputation among our relatives. How about institutionalization?

A few days ago I told her I'm moving out as at this age I need my own space. The next night she told my aunt "he is moving out and renting his own place, I'm not sure if he has something to hide otherwise he wouldn't need a private house"

Reaction score
Sometimes it happens, but the family members who listen and don't care about your actual character? They are just following a charade.

Maybe momma is forcing you to man up, and get out of their influence, sometimes it's done in negative ways my friend.

Some of our moms if we are suave with the ladies they will shoot our game down, they don't want us having power and control over the minds of women.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am doing so. But how do i deal with her inevitable gossiping nonsense?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bit of respect for your mom wouldn't be bad. Going so far because she said a couple of words it's stupid. Man up, make your life outside your parents house and hold typical relations with them.

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do what you plan to do. She is feeling sad that you finally grew a pair and don't need her help. It's a natural reaction ....now you can be a little bitcchh and stay or move out and pay her visits.

Make sure you are set though , nothing worse than moving out just to move back in.

Reaction score
NSX-R said:
A bit of respect for your mom wouldn't be bad. Going so far because she said a couple of words it's stupid. Man up, make your life outside your parents house and hold typical relations with them.
It might be wise not to have your parents too deep in any of your personal or business dealings, but that not withstanding move out and see them on holidays and special occasions. That's it. Be happy you about to take care of yourself.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOVING OUT TOMORROW. I know she will start talking about how much of a coward I am for "leaving his family for selfish reasons". I don't care anymore. She has ruined my reputation beyond recovery, so what other people and our relatives think about me should be irrelevant by tomorrow. One less toxic person in my life. Hell, I might even gtfo to another town as I'm extremely traumatized by her abusive behaviors and language.

Out of the womb, feeling like a real grown up man.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad bad mouths me to all of the relatives. Its a control issue. I won't do what he wants so he tells all of the relatives what an ******* I am. I can't do anything about it. So I just keep my boundaries and move on.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I just keep my boundaries and move on.
How? Also do you care about your fvcked up rep? It doesn't feel great when everyone who knows your parents thinks of you as an incompetent loser with no integrity. I am already insecure about my job and expertise situation.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How? Also do you care about your fvcked up rep? It doesn't feel great when everyone who knows your parents thinks of you as an incompetent loser with no integrity. I am already insecure about my job and expertise situation.
What can you do about it? Nothing! Who cares what your relatives think? Live your life the best you can and don't give it another thought. Make friends outside of the family. Family bickering and back biting for control is very common. Don't be controlled. Do your own thing..

zonn

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is timid $hit. Its not like she handed you over to the law for simething you did.