Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gonna break all the DJ rules

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been a member of this board for a few years now, I can say that its brought me some great success. My game has gotten so good most of the time I can predict what happens with the girl before it even happens…

Not sure why but the past 4 months months Im on the worst streak of my life when it comes to sealing the deal. Ive gone out with three different chicks, on 3 dates with all of them, made out with all of them (so the attraction was there), slept in the same bad as two of them (while making out) and have yet to bang one of them.

Going on a date with a girl sunday, its the fifth date…and this might be the best one yet. Since nothing is working lately Im gonna break all the rules of the typical DJ mindset and spill my guts out to her, Im gonna straight up tell her if she wants me Im hers. I could care less its the woman's job to ask to be exclusive... nothing is working for me anyway lately so Im gonna do the exact opposite of everything I did with these other chicks……what have I got to lose?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ruler said:
Honestly, I think that would be an interesting experiment. Just make sure that's the extent of it. Because if you're talking about actually wanting to go exclusive with her, then you're really gonna fvck your chances.(if you don't know how high her IL)

I am a realist. while I know she likes me, I would be very surprised if an 8/10 22 year old girl, would have high enough interest level in a man to be exclusive with him, who she hasn't even slept with yet. You said it best women like you better after sex.

My plan was to bang her on the fourth date and then lock it down but I was thrown a curveball when I realized this is the rare 1% chick who will not put out unless we are official first. For **** sake She's almost 22 and still gets grounded by her parents and actually listens to them…thats the type of chick Im dealing with. I feel like telling her straight up I want to be with her is my only option…. While I am sure she will lose some attraction to me and not look at me the same way once I tell her how I feel, I feel like continuing to be a challenge like I was in the beginning (when she was chasing me) won't do me any good since she wouldn't put out even when her IL was sky high.

Igetit!

Reaction score
captain55 said:
Going on a date with a girl sunday, its the fifth date…and this might be the best one yet. Since nothing is working latelyIm gonna break all the rules of the typical DJ mindset and spill my guts out to her, Im gonna straight up tell her if she wants me Im hers. I could care less its the woman's job to ask to be exclusive... nothing is working for me anyway lately so Im gonna do the exact opposite of everything I did with these other chicks……what have I got to lose?
What in THE HELL is going on round this forum lately? So now YOU'RE going to break all the Sosuave rules too?

Didn't you see this thread......http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=223232

It's on the front page. Go take a look at it. Look what happened to the last guy who "decided to break the rules".

You,yeah...YOU SAID....

Ive been a member of this board for a few years now, I can say that its brought me some great success. My game has gotten so good most of the time I can predict what happens with the girl before it even happens…
You said THIS FORUM has brought you great success and your game has gotten to the point where you can sometime predict what's gonna happen with a girl before it happens.

So this place that's gotten you success,you're now going to toss all it's teaching to the side? Because of you running into a few issues with girls?

You should know better. If this forum's teaching is what enabled you to GET the girl,sure it's teaching can help you overcome this issue.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kraytkiller said:
Well, make sure to report back.
For sure. Another reason I am doing this is that I am actually starting to come to the conclusion that creating too much attraction too early can be counterproductive. Its not uncommon for women to tell me I am amazing and ask me to take them on a trip with them after the second date, (Im sure a lot of you guys who have been around the block for a while have dealt with this kind of stuff from chicks )….but my success when it comes to sealing the deal has gotten worse the better my overall game has gotten. For one I think the more attracted she is to you at the beginning the more player alarms your going to sound off in her mind and the more she closes off to you. The more reasons she gives herself to not date you.

We have a common belief here that the man who the woman is most attracted to emotionally and physically is the one who ends up getting her. Makes sense but in the real world it just doesn't work like that. I think women are a lot more likely to open up with a man emotionally, and get in a relationship who they do not feel an overwhelming attraction to.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
What if she makes you wait months for sex in an official relationship? Still would be wasting your time not getting laid.

Serenity

Reaction score
Peña said:
What if she makes you wait months for sex in an official relationship? Still would be wasting your time not getting laid.
I'm risking getting into that situation right now. My thought is simple, allow plenty of time to prove your patience. When the time is up you say she's really turning you on and it's a pain being rejected, you've tried to respect her wishes but there's boundaries. If she still rejects she's on her way to being cold hearted, so it's time to put the relationship on the line. To do that you ask her why she would think a guy would want to be exclusive and not have sex with the one woman he agreed on doing it with. Even a woman can understand that's a bad deal, but some will still reject. In that case you dump her and move on.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Grewd said:
I'm risking getting into that situation right now. My thought is simple, allow plenty of time to prove your patience. When the time is up you say she's really turning you on and it's a pain being rejected, you've tried to respect her wishes but there's boundaries. If she still rejects she's on her way to being cold hearted, so it's time to put the relationship on the line. To do that you ask her why she would think a guy would want to be exclusive and not have sex with the one woman he agreed on doing it with. Even a woman can understand that's a bad deal, but some will still reject. In that case you dump her and move on.
I would not put myself in a position for have to happen. Going into relationship where she holds the cards is set for failure. It is easy to tell how it is headed without going through the extra drama. Never let women use sex to control your actions and decisions.

Serenity

Reaction score
Well, that isn't the case either. She doesn't use sex to control my actions and decisions, in fact she doesn't try to control me at all. She's just making sure she's not doing a bad move for her own part, pretty understandable considering she's a virgin.

She's inexperienced and couldn't play games on me even if she wanted.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Grewd said:
Well, that isn't the case either. She doesn't use sex to control my actions and decisions, in fact she doesn't try to control me at all. She's just making sure she's not doing a bad move for her own part, pretty understandable considering she's a virgin.

She's inexperienced and couldn't play games on me even if she wanted.
Yes she does use sex to control your actions and decisions. She is withholding the sex you want so you can be in a relationship with her. She is holding the power over you. She already is playing the game with her "inexperience" making you do what she wants.

Serenity

Reaction score
Nope. I'm holding as much power as she does, just as sex can be withheld so can relationship. Besides why the fvck would she want a sexless relationship? She's not gaining anything on it. If I give her anything she makes sure to pay it back, I don't even have to ask.

It may be true she withheld sex until it was certain I wanted a relationship for other reasons, but that's understandable. A relationship does not equal being tied down either, I can just simply break up.

Furthermore sex isn't the only thing I want, it's good and all but it's not everything. Wanting and needing it so fvcking bad is the weakness here, that's what would make me easily influenced.

Point is there's no power play, there's no mind games and there's no hidden agenda.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the past 4 months months...Ive gone out with three different chicks

That's your problem right there. In that time span, you should be closer to 30 than 3.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Grewd said:
Nope. I'm holding as much power as she does, just as sex can be withheld so can relationship. Besides why the fvck would she want a sexless relationship? She's not gaining anything on it. If I give her anything she makes sure to pay it back, I don't even have to ask.

It may be true she withheld sex until it was certain I wanted a relationship for other reasons, but that's understandable. A relationship does not equal being tied down either, I can just simply break up.

Furthermore sex isn't the only thing I want, it's good and all but it's not everything. Wanting and needing it so fvcking bad is the weakness here, that's what would make me easily influenced.

Point is there's no power play, there's no mind games and there's no hidden agenda.

You have no power. Your goal is sex and if she does not give it up she has the power. There are girls who do not want to have sex yet and will not give it up. Just because you are in a relationship does not mean you will have sex. She can make you wait or not have it at all. Breaking up after that means you wasted your time. She has the power over you.

Grewd said:
Besides why the fvck would she want a sexless relationship?
If she is a virgin she had sexless relationships before. Some women do have sexless relationships until marriage.

Serenity

Reaction score
Peña said:
You have no power. Your goal is sex and if she does not give it up she has the power. There are girls who do not want to have sex yet and will not give it up. Just because you are in a relationship does not mean you will have sex. She can make you wait or not have it at all. Breaking up after that means you wasted your time. She has the power over you.

If she is a virgin she had sexless relationships before. Some women do have sexless relationships until marriage.
You got it wrong, not breaking up upon realizing sex won't happen is a waste of time. I would not have wasted any time until then because I enjoy other interaction as well. She has told me she wants to do it, but wanted to wait until she knew me better. Now she does so her reason is invalid, now it's just a matter of waiting for the right setting.

Some women do indeed have sexless relationships until marriage, she did not mention waiting that long as she just wanted to feel safe about me first. She haven't had any relationships before so your argument is invalid, she would be pretty fvcking dumb to lie about it as well since I will find the truth sooner or later anyways. She knows I'm not bullsh!tting and that I don't tolerate bullsh!t, we agreed to trust each other. Breaking trust with me is a very bad idea.

I still have plenty of cards to play in case things go wrong.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been off these forums for almost a year now.. (out living life, working on my business, and getting laid) I come back for one short minute and now I'm wondering what the hell happened to this community? *Shakes head*