Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wingmen

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with wingmen that push you to approach like machines and they don't approach themselves. Met a couple of guys like that today.
Both 19 yo. Every time we see a woman passing by they push me to approach. Told them it's not my type and they keep being persistent and say I was not giving them value and sht.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you winging with strangers or what? I've always been very selective of my wings, they have to be close friends, and actually know wtf they're doing. In fact, in my early days, the guys I rode with were actually better with women than I was, and I learned a lot. A LOT.

Don't ride with people who put you down, but I will also say don't be afraid to go out of your comfort zone. Who cares if a girl "is not your type", if you're at a busy mall, chances are you will never see that girl again. Go talk to some girls, it will get you practice in the long run. I don't care if you hate freckles, go talk to the most souless ginger looking chick in a mile radius.. don't be a *****. Honestly, having a wing is about pushing each other, keeping each other in check, and instilling confidence. If you trust your wing, listen to him. Sounds like you were kinda just being a *****.. don't blame other people for it.

Reality check. *smack*