Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

red pilled autistic young man ask for help Help!

backfromhome

Reaction score
We are 20 college classmates she knows my condition, she's pretty shy, not hot clothing, no make up, we're somewhere un Latin America.

We met over a year ago, I spotted her by her looks, made borrowed old pencil returned a new one trick, She got very happy ask me wich classes we did together... But there was this little nerd who turned to be the boyfriend they broke shortly after. But more importantly there is this boy, a fellow classmate, best friend of hers you could not tell if they were friends, siblings or lovers. I played two more subtle signs within this year but never approached cause of him. The first month she overheard some of my chats with other people, then a few eye catching, then nothing

They went distant, became a little closed again he is in a relation ship but you can tell she is the one he likes he tried to kiss her cheek but she evited it

I tried one final move and wrote her a deserved but delayed letter about a needed emocional support I asked from her (did not follow that time due to her offputting attachment) She replied with another letter thanking the validation, praising, that if I coudl not talk to her I could write her whenever and wanting to be my friend.

We went on vacation I responded her letter by mail, she followed told her recently broke my phone, pc and tablet (true) she said me to mail her whenever. So Im available just 3 hours a day, I could use my sister's phone at nigth but haven't and don't want to buy a smartphone for this.

In the first longitud letters I reffered to my atraccion and her face she told me to write her about anything "even about greece's situation. In the short messages se went quickly through routine, music, and books but I get a vibe she does not want to talk about that I told her about quitting the messages, she kept replying. Currently I got her attention with a comment about ficcion and she asked a direct question about that, I still have not replied.

I don't know what to write next, but if has to be through mailing asking for a meeting won' cut it for now. I don't want to make long term friends first, nor lose my time cause I would not take her having lose her virginity with that friend of hers, not un this particular case. She seems a Virgin, but girls with best friends...

What should I do/act/write.

An admirer of this forum, greetings.

Sorry I write perfect english, but sister's phone has spanish autocorrection.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't fully understand, but the bottom like is, if you can't physically meet her to fvck her, find a girl who you can.

backfromhome

Reaction score
Mate she's good material and We live in the same city, just a shy white girl in the third world. I know for some would be hardly relatable, but...

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I reread it a bit. Your on vacation, you live nearby, for some reason your on vacation (how long?!) writing her letters...

First, stop the letters. Right now. That'd be best. Your going to ruin this. Your becoming her friend. Do you want to be her friend, or do you want to fvck her?

Second, either make a move with the boyfriend there/in the situation (not physically, but theyre still together I mean, obv), or go find another girl to spend all this effort on. It's unhealthy, it won't help, it will only hurt you, and worse, it'll ruin any chances you might have when she's done with her current boyfriend...

If you don't want to make a move, stop feeding her ego with letters, ect. Like I said, your going to become her friend, her orbiter, writing and conversing letters and long conversations are how you become a friend, not a lover. You become a lover with actions.

backfromhome

Reaction score
She's got no current boyfriend only a male bff with his respective gf. Wrote her 2 letters about some important favour she fue to me, then has been 3 days of texting through e-mail like (6-7) cause I broke my phone.

Maybe you're rigth and she just want to be friends but I don't want to give up without sending the right msg just after 3 days , in my country a hint of date won' cut it with this type of girl by any means. But I don't know what to write (part of being an autist). Even if is mailing it's sort of a delayed texting

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kraytkiller said:
Ok, I reread it a bit. Your on vacation, you live nearby, for some reason your on vacation (how long?!) writing her letters...

First, stop the letters. Right now. That'd be best. Your going to ruin this. Your becoming her friend. Do you want to be her friend, or do you want to fvck her?

Second, either make a move with the boyfriend there/in the situation (not physically, but theyre still together I mean, obv), or go find another girl to spend all this effort on. It's unhealthy, it won't help, it will only hurt you, and worse, it'll ruin any chances you might have when she's done with her current boyfriend...

If you don't want to make a move, stop feeding her ego with letters, ect. Like I said, your going to become her friend, her orbiter, writing and conversing letters and long conversations are how you become a friend, not a lover. You become a lover with actions.
Sorry man , you are wrong in this one.Latin America is an other world.Slut shaming it is strong there(thank God) , except in some big cities in Argentina or Brazil. Bolivia,Peru,Ecuador,etc are very conservatives countries,so women are quite different from our common american attention wh0re.I am not saying south american girls are NAWALT but because of culture they tend to be more conservative.

OP , unless you are in a big city pump and dump is gonna be hard.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You aren't going to win this one with the direct attack. It's not going to happen. She's got her defenses up and sees you as a friend for now.

The ONLY chance you have, is to 1. keep your relationship with her exactly on her terms right now and 2. show attention to another female that she knows or knows about.

The only real chance you have here is making her realize that you are desirable by other women and she needs to get it together. That might not even work as there has to be some base level attraction there to begin with. But it works

By doing this you put her on the offensive rather than the defensive. Instead of her asking questions like "oh i wish he would just be my friend i don't know if i like him" she will be saying "why is he not giving me all the attention he used to, why does he not like me anymore, what is it about me that he doesn't like"