Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do Women look at you just for a rise?

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been told im a fairly attractive guy, I have women looking at me constantly at work, younger (22) older (40's, 50's), and women in long term relationships and some who are married. Do I approach or do these women just want to get a reaction out of me?

Casillas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it, when you get older you will regret not doing situations like this. But if I were you I will talk only to the divorced ones.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
Haha that is really cool i used to get that a lot too when younger, even now i still get it some times.
???

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get lots of looks and iois from women at work, they are all married and stuck in long term relationships with chumps, they are all just looking for ego boosts, out of he hundreds of women I've come across at work who showed me interest only one of them was single and I blew her off cause I thought she probobly had a bf or husband too, so proceed with caution

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I always say.. women are emotional creatures.. and most likely, they are just fishing for a compliment and want you to tell them they're beautiful or whatever, probably because they don't hear it enough at home. That's all it is really. That's not to say that you can't seduce her and fvck a married women, of course you can. Most women who do this are generally insecure from the beginning, and having relationship problems, all it takes is getting her hot and heated and for her to "make a mistake in the heat of the moment", and you smash. Should you mess with taken women? Personally, I think it's wrong, but it's all up to your moral code.

To put it simply.. yes, all these women are just looking for compliments and to feel a certain way, especially from "attractive guys". Does that mean you should persue? Not always, that's really up to you.

Don't **** where you eat.

That is all.