Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No idea where to start

Man_Of_The_Hour

Reaction score
Need a serious kick in the ass guys

I've been on this site a while and agree with a lot of the ideas here, even observed them.

My problem seems to be that I have no idea how to go about being a 'Don Juan'

Any help/advice you guys can give?

Fitters

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a job
Get a better job
Work in your body
Don't care about what people say if they don't pay your rent/mortgage or insurance

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you been reading the DJ Bible?

"Being a Don Juan is not a net sum of smooth manuevers and methods but of your own outlook on the world and on women. ANYONE can memorize 'techniques', but FEW can change the way HOW they think. Women will be able to sniff out the former. But with the latter, women will be clawing each other for you.

A Don Juan is a state of mind, not a list of methods and tricks." -Pook

You cannot expect to become a DJ overnight. It takes lot of practice. I still consider myself a DJ in training. Keep studying the DJ Bible. Read it more then once. Also, work on yourself. Start changing the way you think. Get your appearance up to par. Nice clothes & shoes, movie star style hair, get some muscles, whiten your teeth, nice car, and anything else you can think of to make yourself better. Become a rare commodity.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ bible is a good start. I know everybody says that.. but you'd be surprised how many people skip this step. Read all the texts by pook, and frequent the mature man forum. Don't care if you're 25+ or not, been reading that **** sense I was 17 and you will advance so much faster that way. You don't have to post anything (if you're not of age, you can't anyway) but just soak up the knowledge, lots of gems to be found there.