Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What can be done for this dude?

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy i know, he's 22 and fairly decent looking guy.

His last girlfriend he went out with her for 3 months and then she dumped him for this other guy. Well the other guy ended up moving to canada so then she wanted the first guy back so he took her back.

Then she cheated on him 8 times over about 6 months, he knows of 2 times for a fact but probably suspects at least a few of the other times.

Then she got involved with one of his friends so she dumped him again but her and the friend have been keeping it a secret, she just told him she needs time to work on herself and isn't ready to be in a relationship but they could be friends.

He slipped into depression and she kept going to hang out with him (this girl is in our social group and we tried telling her that she's done enough and he'd be better off without having her in his life, but as if that's gonna get through so we dropped it) borrowed money off him, favours etc like driving her to work when her car broke.

All this time he's talking to his friend who's basically in a relationship with her, at one point he was texting him saying he's so depressed and misses her so much and she is the love of his life, while we were all at a house party and he's showing the texts to us all and the girl is laughing and saying how she must be so amazing etc.

After a while of her hanging out with him as friends, she goes to his house to watch a movie and then comes back to our flat and tells us that he made a move on her and she acted all shocked at it while we just sat there bemused at the stupidity, he then texted her these rap lyrics about how he didn't need her etc, she showed everyone and all her girlfriends are laughing and calling this guy a loser etc.

Me and a couple of my boys tell her she's lying cheating scum, she and her girlfriends get offended as, but we are like we are just saying how it is, you are going to be a pro golddigger when you are older etc. she's like "im not a bad person, i am trying to be nice to him", we are like stop torturing the dude you know exactly what you are doing you are sadistic, The girls drop it because they can't handle guys who aren't disarmed by their looks.

A few days after she is at our flat again telling how he's texted her and was sorry because he's just drunk and he wants to be friends and prove to her that he's worth another shot and he doesn't care how long it takes because she's the love of his life blah blah blah.

So what can be done? Not really my place to get involved is it, just wanted to share this story really.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should let this run its course, because its going to make him a better man later.
Then once he heals give him the red pill. Tell him how women can be, about how his behavior led to this and how he can screen better for women like this one.
Mentor him.

We all need a chick like this to break us. First cut is the deepest. After dealing with this nut, nothing in regards to females should suprise him.
You should AMOG her from group. Get the other females, explain how she is a sl*t and if they hang with her they are guilty by association.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
We all need a chick like this to break us. First cut is the deepest. After dealing with this nut, nothing in regards to females should suprise him.
You should AMOG her from group. Get the other females, explain how she is a sl*t and if they hang with her they are guilty by association.
I like that. It'd be easy to do?

'I didn't know you girls were down to hang out with such slvts.. are all of you as slvtty as her too? Sure makes you look like it...' LMAO

I'd like to hear about that if you do it

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
You should let this run its course, because its going to make him a better man later.
Then once he heals give him the red pill. Tell him how women can be, about how his behavior led to this and how he can screen better for women like this one.
Mentor him.

+1

Let the others girls Ruin her by airing the dirty laundry.

He needs to move on, take the high ground. Say no to her and being friends and if people ask- just say:

"I don't invest my time with cheaters"

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
only thing you can do really is cutting her from the group, her and the new "BF" pretty sure its just a new chump for her.

other then that nothing just watch the show, unless he ask you direct what you know there is nothing else to say or do

LuckyStrike88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Women love men with balls, even if they hate you in the moment for having them and calling her out on her $hit.
Exactly this, you either have them or you don't. You either get laid or you don't.

Don't try to help this guy, let him learn from the pain in time. It is completely his fault to have no self respect and to keep chasing her. Sure she's a ***** but it is still his call, let him learn the hard way from making those bad calls.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LuckyStrike88 said:
Don't try to help this guy, let him learn from the pain in time. It is completely his fault to have no self respect and to keep chasing her. Sure she's a ***** but it is still his call, let him learn the hard way from making those bad calls.
I think alot of us are here because we went through similar experiences. If you intervene and save him from digging a deeper hole then he wont fully comprehend just how bad it can get therefore he will make the same mistakes.

Don't try and help him anymore let him learn the hard way. Its baptism by fire. If he wises up then talk to him about what happened, if not then let him continue. He will wake up eventually but this is something that your friend has to do on his own you can't make him swallow the red pill.