Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to WIN at this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
With every post I make on SoSuave.. my ultimate goal is to teach men how to be completely unflappable and 100% immune to female manipulation, mind games and power plays. Now think about that for a second.. a man who can't be manipulated by a hot woman. Imagine the power that gives you.

BUT in order to reach this level.. a man must first accept certain harsh truths.. both about women AND about relationships. These are the harsh truths I discuss.

If you want to succeed at the game of life you're going to have to be willing to go to dark places. Not because life is all doom and groom.. BUT so that when the doom and gloom comes.. YOU ARE EQUIPPED TO HANDLE IT.

Once most men see the light.. things like marriage and commitment to ONE woman become silly and even idiotic things to do. Women are intoxicated by men who don't give a sh!t about them. I know this from daily experience. And the less you give a sh!t the hotter women you attract... and the more freaky they are in bed.

BUT in order to stop giving a sh!t you need to become immune to the manipulation and societal brainwashing. Such brainwashing does not serve you.

NO MAN benefits from blue pill beliefs. The benefit is similar to believing in Santa. Any man who wants to remain a mental child for life should ignore all my posts.

So stop the whining, p!ssing, moaning and b!tching. Sit and observe.. listen.. you'll learn if you pay attention. :yes:

Stugots

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
With every post I make on SoSuave.. my ultimate goal is to teach men how to be completely unflappable and 100% immune to female manipulation, mind games and power plays. Now think about that for a second.. a man who can't be manipulated by a hot woman. Imagine the power that gives you.

BUT in order to reach this level.. a man must first accept certain harsh truths.. both about women AND about relationships. These are the harsh truths I discuss.

If you want to succeed at the game of life you're going to have to be willing to go to dark places. Not because life is all doom and groom.. BUT so that when the doom and gloom comes.. YOU ARE EQUIPPED TO HANDLE IT.

Once most men see the light.. things like marriage and commitment to ONE woman become silly and even idiotic things to do. Women are intoxicated by men who don't give a sh!t about them. I know this from daily experience. And the less you give a sh!t the hotter women you attract... and the more freaky they are in bed.

BUT in order to stop giving a sh!t you need to become immune to the manipulation and societal brainwashing. Such brainwashing does not serve you.

NO MAN benefits from blue pill beliefs. The benefit is similar to believing in Santa. Any man who wants to remain a mental child for life should ignore all my posts.

So stop the whining, p!ssing, moaning and b!tching. Sit and observe.. listen.. you'll learn if you pay attention. :yes:
So in other words you're hinting at avoiding hot women altogether to avoid their inevitable "manipulation" tactics. :rolleyes:

Or are you trying to say that the couch dwelling neckbeard who does nothing for his appearance is magically going to attract all these hot women and never have to worry about committing to one by simply "not giving a fcvk" about them and what society thinks? Righto.

Poon King said:
Women are intoxicated by men who don't give a sh!t about them. I know this from daily experience. And the less you give a sh!t the hotter women you attract... and the more freaky they are in bed.
Of course they're intoxicated by men who don't give a sh1t about them (drugged too?) as in your own words and method of spending your beta bucks in urban bars giving bartenders big tips to get entitled women drunk or they aren't DTF. :yes:

"Poon King" who has never been in or wanted a relationship is going to tell everyone all about relationships. LMAO. Son you're a funny mofo! :crackup:

VV theLonewolflegend VV Just donated some of his "red pill" red k reps to you Poon. The comedy never ends! hahaha

Last edited:

MAYALL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Any man who wants to remain a mental child for life should read all my posts.
Fixed that for you.

Poon King said:
You're going to teach men about women? :crackup:

Mostly whining, p!ssing, moaning and b!tching is what you do when people disagree with your crap posts.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the OP for the most part, learning how to become immune to women's bull****, being a ****, not giving a ****…. will increase your success with most of them. For me it is getting to a point where I can totally predict how a woman will respond to things before I do them. But you gotta be realistic and accept the fact that if you do want a relationship there is always a chance that you may have a harder time locking a woman down the better your game gets. It can get to a point where your game is so good, that women fall for you so quickly its impossible to maintain that frame for very long.

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
Why don't you guys add people to the ignore list instead of acting like kids stalking and insulting everyone.
Maybe Poon King should ignore people and not ridicule them all the time.

yannick43 said:
Its clear that the white knight syndrome is still very strong on this board, and many of you have not suffered enough at the hands of women to think like this again.
Yes, and you're always white knighting for Poon King like with this post for example.

yannick43 said:
I am in poon king mindset now but no less then 3 months ago now i would have tough the same thing as you. He is reckless as no class does not respect women etc.
If you have Poon King's mindset, you're a beginner with an angry defeatist attitude that will only hold you back from becoming a man. His mindset stems from failure with everything in this world seen as a negative. No man expecting to succeed in life will with that kind of attitude. Poon King's mindset is to wallow in self pity never reaching your full potential.

yannick43 said:
For me what poon king is writing is refreshing
Nothing about Poon King's writing is refreshing. If you think posts like these are refreshing, you need to go get your head examined. Posts like these are absurd showing he has no idea what the hell he's talking about.

Poon King said:
Want a hot women to commit? Impregnate her. Otherwise.. don't worry about it.
He's saying the only way you can get hot women to commit is if you knock them up. Even then, there's no guarantee she's going to commit. You'll be on the hook for 18 years paying for a kid. Bullsh1t beta advice when it's easy to have hot women to commit normally. Is this post refreshing to you?

Poon King said:
You're 100% wrong.

Women squirt during sex because of WHO they believe their f*cking. Its who the man is from a status/novelty perspective that turns them on.. not the sex itself. A rapist can do the same sh!t in bed and it won't have the same effect because of the psychological difference in the woman's perception of the event.

Also... saying that I "leave a lot to be desired" in the bedroom just proves you have the beta mindset of living to serve and please women. The sex is for the man not the woman. The RELATIONSHIP is for the woman. No man should ever give a sh!t about making a woman orgasm. Such is servitude. There are too many women to f*ck. Don't worship ONE.

Wake up. :crackup:

He's saying having great sex with a woman making her orgasm is beta servitude. What kind of bullsh1t is this? To have great sex, both you and the woman need to be giving each other great pleasure. Poon King thinks it's beta to have great sex. He's the beta that knows nothing about sex. How is this refreshing when he's telling you to have bad sex?

Poon King said:
Gaylan and Octogonal = Two beta slave ass kissers who know nothing about what it means to be a man.

Keep seeking that female validation and keep placing individual women on pedestals and worshiping the ground they walk on. :crackup:

Trying to keep a woman "hooked" = Lack of options / pedestalization.
When Poon King is confronted with a logical counter statement, he will do nothing but insult you calling you a beta claiming he's right and you're wrong. Poon King insulting posters is refreshing yannick?

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm curious Poon King, how is that working for you? I'm interested in the facts here behind your advice.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
When you are truly awakened, like the rational male says when you are truly awaken not partially, not half but fully you never ever go back to your old ways of thinking, this is why 95% if not more of people who post here are still sadly very asleep in a fantasy that some day may realize does not exist they will be old senile and it will be to late to do anything about it.

Remember the monsters are out there we are in here, they can smell you, make no sound.
:up: :up:

Grewd said:
I'm curious Poon King, how is that working for you? I'm interested in the facts here behind your advice.
Didn't I answer this in my original post?

This is like asking an adult how is NOT believing in Santa working for you? :crackup:

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yannick, when I'm done with you, you are going to be slamming the daughters of these 50-year olds, hot women in their 20s. Remember these words ...

sharkfin

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
:up: :up:

This is like asking an adult how is NOT believing in Santa working for you? :crackup:
What do women, relationships and marriage have to do with Santa or non existant blue pills? Santa isnt real. Neither are your imaginary blue pills. Women, relationships and marriage are real.

Also not everyone believed in Santa as a child. Only certain religions. Do you see Santa on those blue pills of yours?

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idk man...those "nice girl" looking 8's ive found to be waaaay kinkier than those boring dead fish 10's that give mediocre BJs

just playing brotha, good post.

Serenity

Reaction score
Poon King said:

You didn't entirely. I do not doubt that it works, I know it does because I've tried it. The problem however was the type of women it attracted. My experience with it is that it pulls in drama chicks and high maintainance b!tches, so that's why I'm wondering how it's working for you. What quality of woman do you get doing that?

Relationship, marriage and all that stuff isn't as stupid as you make it sound. It's a greater challenge than starting over and over with new chicks only to have it break to pieces because you can't deal with it over time. The same way you can wonder your entire life about how to get a girl you can keep nexting them until you go to your grave. You wouldn't have achieved the higher goal.

So no it's not like asking an adult how not believing in santa is, because a good relationship is at least possible while santa is not. You can reject the belief of santa, but rejecting the belief of good relationships is just pure ignorance.

I agree with yannick, many men don't understand that women are independent. They are and their independence when respected is an advantage for a guy, because good self-management means low maintainance and she will function autonomously in a relationship. Undermining their independence only leads to more work because they will depend too much on the man and you'll end up pulling all the load of living life.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believing that all women are bad means you have been defeated which is the ultimate beta mindset.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

Not that what you are saying is bad, but I have wondered this: why the heck are you so obsessed with power?

Also, the second red quote has got me wondering this: aren't you trying to manipulate US into reading YOUR posts? You preach of men having free will yet you try to manipulate us into this at the same time. :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: (at least its free haha).

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Grewd said:
You didn't entirely. I do not doubt that it works, I know it does because I've tried it. The problem however was the type of women it attracted. My experience with it is that it pulls in drama chicks and high maintainance b!tches, so that's why I'm wondering how it's working for you. What quality of woman do you get doing that?
Doing WHAT? Not putting women on pedestals? Not engaging in beta submission? Not living in a fantasy world?

Be more specific.

Grewd said:
Relationship, marriage and all that stuff isn't as stupid as you make it sound. It's a greater challenge than starting over and over with new chicks only to have it break to pieces because you can't deal with it over time. The same way you can wonder your entire life about how to get a girl you can keep nexting them until you go to your grave. You wouldn't have achieved the higher goal.
Achieved a higher goal? What are you talking about? Women are never a goal.. they are a result.

Any man who lives his life with women as his ultimate goal has a pretty limited, ignorant and childish mindset. And so he is destine to spend is life as a slave to women.

Grewd said:
So no it's not like asking an adult how not believing in santa is, because a good relationship is at least possible while santa is not. You can reject the belief of santa, but rejecting the belief of good relationships is just pure ignorance.
I never said good relationships are not possible.

See this is why people get insulted. If you're going to have a discussion stick to the facts. Stop making sh!t up and stop with the knee jerk assumptions.

Grewd said:
I agree with yannick, many men don't understand that women are independent. They are and their independence when respected is an advantage for a guy, because good self-management means low maintainance and she will function autonomously in a relationship. Undermining their independence only leads to more work because they will depend too much on the man and you'll end up pulling all the load of living life.
Who cares? Live your life how you want to live it.

skinnyguy said:
Believing that all women are bad means you have been defeated which is the ultimate beta mindset.
And people who make sh!t up that I never said to win arguments have the ultimate idiot mindset.

Never said all women are bad.. for the 800th time. Also, you are among the most desperate, thirsty, co-dependent betas on this site. So you should be the LAST person talking sh!t. :crackup:

You have no idea what it means to be a man.

sharkfin

Banned
Reaction score
Poon king decides for all men what makes a real man. Lol. :crackup:

Serenity

Reaction score
Poon King said:
Doing WHAT? Not putting women on pedestals? Not engaging in beta submission? Not living in a fantasy world?

Be more specific.
I'm being as specific as you are being. It's all of the mentioned points.

Poon King said:
Achieved a higher goal? What are you talking about? Women are never a goal.. they are a result.

Any man who lives his life with women as his ultimate goal has a pretty limited, ignorant and childish mindset. And so he is destine to spend is life as a slave to women.
Your view of that is straight out destructive. In or not in a relationship or marriage, man is no more a slave to a woman than a woman is to a man.

Goal or result, what's the difference? You still do something to achieve something. I call it a higher goal because obviously it's a challenge, one you're not even taking. Having an ultimate goal at all is in my opinion extremely limiting, ignorant and childish. You just put "women" in there to make it sound horrible, but just replace that word with "power" so you see my argument.

Poon King said:
I never said good relationships are not possible.

See this is why people get insulted. If you're going to have a discussion stick to the facts. Stop making sh!t up and stop with the knee jerk assumptions.
True, you didn't say good relationships are not possible. I'll play your game on this one and say I never claimed you did. For the rest of that quote you can tell yourself the sh!t you told me, I'm not the only one making sh!t up and assuming things here. I'm hungry for the facts here, please share.

Poon King said:
Who cares? Live your life how you want to live it.
Obviously you don't. I don't need your unsolicited advice.

Poon King said:
You have no idea what it means to be a man.
Go tell that to the mirror, at least then it would be true.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
sharkfin said:
Poon king decides for all men what makes a real man. Lol. :crackup:
Didn't mean to dis you.. can I get you a tissue?

At the end of the day.. all men on this site have 100% free will to do whatever the f*ck they want. No one has to follow my advice or live by my teachings if they don't want to.

The anger directed at me comes from that pathetic beta need for outside validation from others. These losers need other men to validate their way of thinking and living.

My refusal to validate their weak, punk-ass lifestyles is what causes the anger.

Grewd said:
I'm being as specific as you are being. It's all of the mentioned points.

Your view of that is straight out destructive. In or not in a relationship or marriage, man is no more a slave to a woman than a woman is to a man.

Goal or result, what's the difference? You still do something to achieve something. I call it a higher goal because obviously it's a challenge, one you're not even taking. Having an ultimate goal at all is in my opinion extremely limiting, ignorant and childish. You just put "women" in there to make it sound horrible, but just replace that word with "power" so you see my argument.
Power has universal value.. women don't.

This is what separates the wise men from the sheep.

Grewd said:
True, you didn't say good relationships are not possible. I'll play your game on this one and say I never claimed you did. For the rest of that quote you can tell yourself the sh!t you told me, I'm not the only one making sh!t up and assuming things here. I'm hungry for the facts here, please share.
The only "fact" you seemed interested in is the "quality" of women I'm attracting.

But before I can answer that.. you must first define a quality woman. Every man has a different definition.

sharkfin

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Didn't mean to dis you.. can I get you a tissue?

At the end of the day.. all men on this site have 100% free will to do whatever the f*ck they want. No one has to follow my advice or live by my teachings if they don't want to.

The anger directed at me comes from that pathetic beta need for outside validation from others. These losers need other men to validate their way of thinking and living.

My refusal to validate their weak, punk-ass lifestyles is what causes the anger.
You sound very angry. You cant answer the tough questions others ask of you because your theories and anecdotal evidence isn't strong enough to support your generalizations, flip flopping and dodging.

You can't even have a committed relationship with your own beliefs because you refuse to defend them when questioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.