Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Interesting OLD study and verifies what I've been saying about OLD

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What KILLS me is that by MERELY LOGGING ON I (or We, as men) Should Be getting views and outright Messages from at least 50% of the women on there, but I am NOT! Sooooo this simply Tells me that these ugly fugly UGLY-assed hoes (and fat, I might add) ARE getting bombarded by simply BEING ONLINE or Logging IN. THIS is soooooo mind-boggling, how, ANY MAN could message one of these HOGS. You'd think that these HOGS would be going outta their way to message from the list of dudes ONLINE (but I suppose that that list is VERY long so she'd have to Wade through a VERY long list of ONLINE dudes to get to me or another very good-looking dude, so, THAT may be the problem, that they ARE actually messaging hard-up and Seeking Out dudes).

So we've got these HOGS, these heffers, that I would not Fvck unless you threatened to Kill me (either by beheading or gunshot), but they've got constant attention and do not Need to SEEK OUT an online dude (especially when she'd have to Wade through an extremely LONG list of dudes Online (not offline). I do not like to initiate a message, but a few do initiate to me, but it is few and far between because soooo many dudes DO initiate, and they initiate to the worst of them on up, so for someone who doesn't want to do any work like me, it's an uphill battle. But OUR list of Online Females is much more brief that theirs is...probably 20 times as brief idk, I haven't logged in with a fake female profile in a long time.

We, as dudes, SHOULD be able to Log in and get VIEWS, at least, but we don't (at least not that many and messages even less). The fattest or most deformed-faced woman on there can log in and start getting VIEWS many more than the most handsome guy on there, and their message count might reflect our view count AS we are Online.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm done with online dating, i'm gaming much more in public and I have multiple women coming to me and saying I am really cute. Cuties to, won't number rate them, but they are solid looking chicks.

Online dating I barely get any replies and I get blocked after a conversation by some below average chick? Damn this women really are sick and twisted in the head. I'm not photogenic, but damn I seen some of the dudes on there....smh....some of my less attractive friends were hitting gold on tinder, I have one match....smh. No more photos for me don't picture well. I'm a good looking guy 30 no wrinkles. Look like a mix of Vin Diesal, Nelly, Drake.

sharkfin

Banned
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
Yes yes yes yes, live is best, at least you can see them looking at you and there are not zillions of guys after here at the same time.

I never believe in online dating anyway, sure for some people it might work but me its the same thing i do a lot better live, at least they see you are funny and even if not the most attractive guy in the place you get out there and have fun and do your thing.

I know various women at my job where i shop and so on that tell me for my age a lot older 43 getting in shape and all that i look real good, and they don't understand why online does not work for me.

Well fukk online its good to see people leaving that hell hole.
OLD can best be described as a nightclub that's free for women with myriads of issues to enter and live in where they then get to decide which men who look like Chippendale's dancers are only allowed on their guest V.I.P list for "serious relationships"(one after the other), free drinks, and all you can eat complimentary buffet all on the house (men's wallets).

They get to sit at their V.I.P couch doing nothing but fielding offers from various men of their choice. (Those whom they allow in the club.)

Rejection/ read/delete/ no answer is like their club "bouncer" getting rid of all the rest at the door.

Their pictures, angles, and fluff profiles are equal to them wearing push up bras, heels, makeup etc to make them appear better then they are when they wake up in the morning.

In the end they leave the club like the typical party girl, used, abused, re-used, yet still feeling like a "catch" that some Chippendale looking man who makes enough $$$ should be "lucky" to have.

It's comedy and delusion at it's finest!

nolesfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
In person is definitely the way to go, you can never be disappointed in what you approach because you know what they look like because they are right there in front of you, no hidden pounds because of selective camera angles.

If you stick with the online game, I would never meet a girl unless they sent me a current full body picture, and if they weren't game on doing it then its usually for a reason. I would always make sure I clarified it didnt have to be nude, but current and full body.

These girls I believe lie, because they are hoping we are desperate since we are online dating and hoping we will put up with their inability to limit their food intake.

Not this guy, no full body pic, no date

Now, I have been off of it for about 2 months now, I prefer trying the tips I learn on this site in person, its much more fun. But if I get back on again, same rules apply for me

Noles out

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend showed me her tinder and she had 100 matches she never talked to.

She's a 5, with an ok body. Def not hot.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just banged a REALLY hot (Thin) 20 yr old tonight, yet when I go online, I get nothin.' In fact, that should be my headline lol

Ate her tiny pvssy (started out slow and later CLAMPED down on her man in a boat like a birddog on a duck I wouldn't let go, she "oh baby, oh baby"), made her cvm. Didn't lick her as5, she didn't really have much of one, and really, I just had some dental work and didn't want to contaminate my bloodstream. Fvcked her every which way, she mega-queefed after I came. I asked her if I was hitting her intestines. She didn't think so, just air got trapped in there. Sure, her nose was crooked, kinda fvcked up but the REST of her, thin, sweet, crisp and beautiful tiny/taught. Perfect t!tties, but I imagine in a couple of more years they'll begin sagging, as they already are beginning to, but right now, still very grabbale. Fvcking her sideways was just heaven, cupping her left t!tty with my left hand. We were too far away to kiss, but in doggy we kissed heavily. Didn't really slam her in doggy like I would a fat girl cause I didn't want to hurt her.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On a related point:

How do most of you do your dating?

I agree POF is retarded, Tinder is pretty much the same because of the other reasons (loads of Betas with no standards).

I've only just recently taken the Red Pill and discovered the potential power. Do you just cold approach women you like on the street?

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lozboss said:
On a related point:

How do most of you do your dating?

I agree POF is retarded, Tinder is pretty much the same because of the other reasons (loads of Betas with no standards).

I've only just recently taken the Red Pill and discovered the potential power. Do you just cold approach women you like on the street?
The only ways to find women:

Hobbies
Nightlife
Streets
Strip clubs
Work
And Online

So you can be assured anyone who's getting game and isn't doing it online is doing one of the before listed.

And if you want to find women like them, approach a bunch of chicks in 1 or more of those types of places