Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I think there is something wrong in my head

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been what I consider fully normal or fully sane when it comes of mental health but nowadays its getting worse.

Nothing dangerous or sick but I tend to get paranoid and superstitious.

The paranoia exists in terms of noise I hear from outside which force to me to go to the window to make sure no one is breaching in my car, it just takes a door that close for me to go and have a look, this happens when Im close to do something about while it doesnt exist when Im in an other neightbourhood or city, in that case I dont care at all.

I also feel like the people Im associated with in my work is plotting to steal me money and lie to me in agreement with each other or that they ask me things pretending to care while in fact mocking me, more like when you ask a fat guy diet tips only to laught about it.

Then comes the superstition thing, this fvck buddy last week left a bracelet in my place and I didnt manage to give her back, so somehow I have the idea that as long as that bracelet is in my place it will be impossible for me to bring other girls there since that has some kind of bad luck power, I now put that bracelet in my car but Im afraid that it will leave some kind of negative energy in my car in terms of getting other girls with it.

I know it sounds like a sick individual but I spoke with many of my friends in the police and other relevant jobs and they all somehow have tought like those while those doing easy or low responsibility jobs seems to be immune to such things.

Can anyone relate?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Hard to say if you have a mental health issue. Our country likes to over-exaggerate these supposed mental health issues which do nothing but pay off these "counselors" and prescription drug folks.

There's a lot of F'ed up stuff going on in the world, so having a low trust level of people isn't anything that's uncommon in my opinion.

Also do you stay in a nice area or bad area? If it's a bad area, maybe it's time to move?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Can anyone relate?
Sh*t yes. I'm a paranoid mfer in general. I sleep with one eye open, always feel suspicion first. Not much I can do about it except get on medication, and I don't plan to do that. Oh well, I just use it to my advantage. I also am very talented at sniffing out bullsh*t before many others can do it, and it saves me a lot of time and aggravation. But be careful, take a little time to step back and examine situations, otherwise you'll create an imaginary audience for yourself. Just remember that you aren't the only thing going on in everyone else's lives.

As far as the bracelet deal, I don't know man. Just take the thing back to her house and leave it in her mailbox or something. No sense in going OCD over something like that.

Tenacity said:
Hard to say if you have a mental health issue. Our country likes to over-exaggerate these supposed mental health issues which do nothing but pay off these "counselors" and prescription drug folks.
True story.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I don't see anything wrong based solely on what you said.

Perhaps a security camera on your car would allow you to watch it from inside without having to get up? You worked hard for the car, nothing wrong with being protective of it, IMO. Especially moreso if you live in a town of any sized. Out in the sticks where I live I don't check on my truck like that but if i lived in the city I would be more likely to.

As for people at work, it's good to be paranoid of them. The human workplace can be an evil yellow brick road of poison flowers and lions and witches and tigers and witches and bears and witches and more witches, and oh my.. Did I say witches, aka female coworkers and managers. They are especially dangerous. If your gut tells you your coworkers are up to bad stuff, they may very well be. Trust none of them.

Now the bracelet thing, that's a stretch. I was with you there once though in something similar. Woman spent the night and had brought condoms with her. Left the condoms in my dresser drawer. Another woman came over and I used woman 1's condoms with women 2. I felt horrible for a few days about that but eventually I got over it.

Bottom line: I really don't see a problem with you, unless i am missing something.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's something wrong with my head also. I have delusions of grandeur. But then these delusions manifest into reality. So I don't know if it's a head or reality problem.