Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breakups and Revenge

1stworldview

Banned
Reaction score
Revenge Your Ex

Each day hundreds of men and women seek revenge on their ex-mates for a
variety of reasons, usually because they got dumped or where cheated on.
Revenge comes in many ways. It typically starts by using social media to
vent, and then escalates from there. Now sites like "Get Revenge On Your Ex"
for a fee will help you get pay back or revenge.

So what is the best way to get revenge besides slashing her tires, posting
nude photos of her and so on.

The best way according to the web site Right Choices 101 is to live your
life well. This is true no matter who you are seeking revenge on. Coworkers,
past bosses, bad friends or ex-lovers. Put your energy into succeeding and
enjoying your life, not wasting your time, energy and resources on revenge
that can end up costing you much more. Plus, when you seek revenge, you send
them a massage that you have not gotten over the relationship. It's much
better to show you are indifferent and don't care.

According to Kenneth Agee of A Foreign Affair, a service that specializes in
helping men find young beautiful foreign women, "The best revenge is to date
or marry a women 10 years younger than your ex. This will piss her off to no
end. No woman ever wants to be replaced with a younger, more attractive
woman. Just like a man never likes to get replaced by a guy who is wealthier
or more successful.

I will never forget one of my first clients we took to Saint Petersburg,
Russia." says Agee, "The client told me that two days on our tour was better
than two years of therapy. Having hundreds of attractive women fighting over
you gets your ex out of your mind pretty quick.

I personally went through break up when my ex ran off with another man. But
a short time later, I met a new lady who was ten times better. I ran into
that man who stole my ex and I gave him a big thanks. In fact, I could not
thank him enough. He was stuck with an older nagging women, while I was now
with a young, beautiful, caring women. Plus, my ex had gained about 100
pounds. I don't look at that fellow as any kind of enemy but as the person
who saved me from my ex and years of suffering." This is the best a revenge
when you win without lowering yourself.

Other sites like "Get Over Her Now" give practical advice and tips for
getting over a past relationship.

Top Tips from Get Over Her Now:

Start making platonic relationships with as many women as possible, old,
young, skinny, fat, cute or ugly. This greatly helps you get back in the
game of socializing with the opposite sex. And it opens up lots
opportunities to meet their cute attractive friends in a more relaxed
environment. This also helps you build your game and confidence.

Improve yourself, start working out, get up early every day and exercise.

Buy new clothes. Dressing better makes you feel better and improves your
confidence.

Focus on work and getting a promotion or raise. Don't let a break up effect
your work negatively. Put that extra effort into work and it will pay off
with a better position and more money. This will also build your confidence
and help attract better quality women.

Any time you are depressed, improving yourself helps greatly. When you feel
depressed, don't sit and watch TV and then sleep-in late. Get out and do
something that will make you feel like you've accomplished something. Take a
class, go hiking, fix something you've been putting off.

Don't start drinking. Drinking will always have a negative impact on your
life. Don't drink while depressed or when you are trying to get over some
one. After all, drinking is for celebrating. So if you are not celebrating
something, don't drink. A quality women is not going to be attracted to
someone who drinks a lot or has a drinking problem.

Don't sleep in; sleeping late increases depression. Get up as early as you
can and go for a walk, take a hike, or go to the Gym. Research shows getting
up early and exercising can eliminate depression. You will have no game be
depressed.

Don't binge eat. If you start gaining weight, you will feel less self-worth
and lose your confidence. Confidence is a quality that women are extremely
attracted to.

Conclusion, the best revenge is when you improve your life so well that she
realizes she made a big mistake. And satisfaction comes when you meet
someone so much better, you are glad the ex is gone. After all, if you are
seeking revenge, how great could she really have been in the first place!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are several suspicious things about this post, but this paragraph jumped out at me:

I will never forget one of my first clients we took to Saint Petersburg, Russia." says Agee, "The client told me that two days on our tour was better than two years of therapy. Having hundreds of attractive women fighting over you gets your ex out of your mind pretty quick.
You mean you go to St. Petersberg for two days and hundreds of attractive women will be fighting over you? Seriously, two days and hundreds of women? What that all about, and why would that be? Or is this one of those "date foreign women" types of post?

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
If someone does $hit to you, you sabotage them and you do it hard, whether an ex or just some other person. Just make sure you don't get caught.

Fvk that "live well" bull$hit, you can still do that after you have delivered karmic justice. Nobody fvks with you if you have a reputation of delivering damage to your enemies.

Taking revenge implies that you care and you are hurt. Alphas don't care. Revenge is for ego. Ego hardly exists when you don't care what others think.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
switch7 said:
Taking revenge implies that you care and you are hurt. Alphas don't care. Revenge is for ego. Ego hardly exists when you don't care what others think.
Can you tell me how you get to the point of NOT caring what ANYBODY thinks? For example:

- I care what my clients think

- I care what my prospective clients think

- I care what my employers/partners think

- I care what my bankers think

- I care what my credit issuers think

- I care what strangers think about my car sitting at the stop light, thus, I drive good looking muscle cars

- I care what strangers think about my appearance when I go out, thus, I try to keep myself looking decent

- I care what chicks that I'm trying to fvck, date, etc. think in terms of my level of attractiveness

Can you tell me how can someone get to the point where they don't care what anybody thinks?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Can you tell me how can someone get to the point where they don't care what anybody thinks?
Easy, at least when it comes to professional relationships. Do the best you can. If you are doing all you can do (within reason), then everything else falls into place, including confidence. You literally cannot do anymore so why should you care if they are not satisfied? If anything, try and find out why so you can do it better next time. But you still have no regrets.

All except the car thing. That's just vanity on your part.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Can you tell me how you get to the point of NOT caring what ANYBODY thinks? For example:

- I care what my clients think

- I care what my prospective clients think

- I care what my employers/partners think

- I care what my bankers think

- I care what my credit issuers think

- I care what strangers think about my car sitting at the stop light, thus, I drive good looking muscle cars

- I care what strangers think about my appearance when I go out, thus, I try to keep myself looking decent

- I care what chicks that I'm trying to fvck, date, etc. think in terms of my level of attractiveness

I'm talking in context of personal life not business. You have no control over what anyone ever thinks of you other than what you think of you.

switch7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Easy, at least when it comes to professional relationships. Do the best you can. If you are doing all you can do (within reason), then everything else falls into place, including confidence. You literally cannot do anymore so why should you care if they are not satisfied? If anything, try and find out why so you can do it better next time. But you still have no regrets.

exactly

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:

Lol, I agree but see my point is that, when you mention that one should just do the "best they can", doesn't that mean you "care"?

To me a person that doesn't "care" what anybody thinks about them, doesn't really put forth an effort to achieve any level of standards, quality or value as determined by the measuring stick of others.

I see fat chicks talking about how they don't care if a man likes their body or not, and I believe them! It's obvious you don't care when you can be 5'5 and over 200 lbs.

On the other hand, I see fit chicks who workout or at least attempt to eat decent, as well as keep themselves looking "right" a good amount of time. If this chick ever said she doesn't "care" what someone thought about her looks, I wouldn't believe her because she continues to do the "best she can" to keep them maintained.

To me the only people that truly don't care what others think about them, are the bottom losers of society. You can't get ahead in this world from a professional standpoint, personal standpoint, nor romantic standpoint unless you "care enough" to bring some level of high standards and quality to the board that others value.

If I ever say I don't care what others think about me, I'm flat out lying. Everyday I'm doing something that in some form or another, provides value/benefits to someone else. Of course I get enjoyment out of it as well, but mostly everything I do provides value to another person, for example:

- Everything in my work life is about my current and prospective clients. Sure, I get benefits out of this from a monetary standpoint, but I don't get my benefits until they get their benefits.

- Working out and eating right benefits me by keeping me in good health, but the chicks I date obviously get value from me being attractive physically as it helps get them "off".

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Lol, I agree but see my point is that, when you mention that one should just do the "best they can", doesn't that mean you "care"?

To me a person that doesn't "care" what anybody thinks about them, doesn't really put forth an effort to achieve any level of standards, quality or value as determined by the measuring stick of others.

I see fat chicks talking about how they don't care if a man likes their body or not, and I believe them! It's obvious you don't care when you can be 5'5 and over 200 lbs.

On the other hand, I see fit chicks who workout or at least attempt to eat decent, as well as keep themselves looking "right" a good amount of time. If this chick ever said she doesn't "care" what someone thought about her looks, I wouldn't believe her because she continues to do the "best she can" to keep them maintained.

To me the only people that truly don't care what others think about them, are the bottom losers of society. You can't get ahead in this world from a professional standpoint, personal standpoint, nor romantic standpoint unless you "care enough" to bring some level of high standards and quality to the board that others value.

If I ever say I don't care what others think about me, I'm flat out lying. Everyday I'm doing something that in some form or another, provides value/benefits to someone else. Of course I get enjoyment out of it as well, but mostly everything I do provides value to another person, for example:

- Everything in my work life is about my current and prospective clients. Sure, I get benefits out of this from a monetary standpoint, but I don't get my benefits until they get their benefits.

- Working out and eating right benefits me by keeping me in good health, but the chicks I date obviously get value from me being attractive physically as it helps get them "off".
Yeah I guess it depends on how you define 'care'.

I tend to think that when most people talk about caring what others think, it's more of an approval-seeking mechanism, which is bad. Main thing, OTHERS cannot be your main focus, whether that's the public, spouse, friends, girls, etc. Main focus needs to be your principles.

We all care about our image, to an extent. It just has to align correctly.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:

I disagree.

I'm extremely competitive. Everything I do is for me and how I want to view myself in relation to others, not for others or their opinions.

I built a sick physique for me, as I didn't like the feeling of others' physiques trumping mine.

I built a lucrative business for me, as I didn't like the feeling of others having greater wealth than I.

I secured a wardrobe fit for a king for me, as I didn't like others having better style than I.

Etc.

I don't have the best physique in the world.
I'm not the wealthiest in the world.
I don't have the best style in the world.

But I am happy with me and my position in relation to others. That's what matters. I could give two fvcks how others view me or their opinions. Women were never the goal that prompted, but rather the byproduct of, my hard work.

If I'm rejected by a girl, I don't give a fvck because I recognize my value.
If I'm rejected by a client/investor, I don't give a fvck because I recognize my value.
If I'm rejected by a friend, I don't give a fvck because I recognize my value.

You are never truly "free" until you lose this need to be valued by others. All you need is to value yourself, and then others will value you commensurately.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
This i really notice also losing weight getting in shape when everyone is putting you down is another goal to have just to show them you can.
Lose this. Care to show them nothing. Show YOURSELF you can. They are not deserving of a thought, as they would hope. They will pay for their words; not by your hands, but their own.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Man of weak penis care about what women think.
As for gen. pop. if you care you losing.
Liberate. Go. Discover, absorb, -- live. Man - I am almost 47 (my CP says 45 but I must have been drunk when filling it out). Guys -- life is FOCKING SHORT. In three decades I wil be s e v e n t y s i x an old grandpa Bad grandpa and all that Get out. Live.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
If someone does $hit to you, you sabotage them and you do it hard, whether an ex or just some other person. Just make sure you don't get caught.

Fvk that "live well" bull$hit, you can still do that after you have delivered karmic justice. Nobody fvks with you if you have a reputation of delivering damage to your enemies.
I agree with this, but not necessarily when it comes to ex-gfs. When it comes to acquaintances, ex-friends, or people who caused 5hit in one of your relationships, then it's completely warranted. If your ex has been harassing your or vandalizing your 5hit, then yes. But if she just doesn't want to fvck you anymore, then it's not worth it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
This is a huge lie, that "alphas don't care". They may not care regarding girls not being interested, but that is massively different than being fvked over.

Alphas DO care when someone fvks them over. And they punish ruthlessly, so should you. Betas care too, but the only difference is that they are either scared or incapable of delivering karmic justice.
I honestly can't remember being so pissed off at anyone so bad that I wanted to get revenge on them or sabotage their life. Maybe I've just been lucky.

Regarding alphas, I imagine that there are as many different personalities as there are alphas. I mean, they probably have some traits in common, like they are not weak, but I don't believe that they are all alike either. No two people are completely alike. I don't believe that all alphas share the same set of tendencies like they believe here.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I honestly can't remember being so pissed off at anyone so bad that I wanted to get revenge on them or sabotage their life.
I don't think it's really about being pissed off. Being pissed off can pass after a good sleep. I think it's more about when a person just does stupid, dumb 5hit to other people for their own personal gain, whether it be material or for an emotional/ego boost. Usually I don't give a fvck if it's just one minor thing done once to me, but if it's the same person repeatedly fvcking with my life for no damn good reason, then they deserve anything that comes their way.

It's the repeating offender who deserves the revenge.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
You are never truly "free" until you lose this need to be valued by others. All you need is to value yourself, and then others will value you commensurately.
Truth. If you are bent on revenge, you are not free.

I would argue that revenge works as a function of accomplishing one's goals, within the "rules of engagement" if you will. If it becomes a distraction to one's goals, then it's going to eat at your focus and prevent success, or be your undoing.

Richard Nixon is a great example. He felt wronged by the left in the '60 election, believing it stolen. He went on not only to win the presidency, but to be reelected in a massive landslide and to set policies that would have cemented him as one of our greatest presidents - certainly better than Kennedy, his nemesis.

His revenge should have been the satisfaction of his success after years of focus, drive, and hard work. But as we all know, for Nixon it wasn't enough. He used the oval office to settle old scores, to get "revenge" on enemies in myriad ways that proved his own undoing. Shakespeare couldn't have scripted it any better, and Nixon even ironically noted on his way out the door, "others may hate you, but those that hate you don't win unless you hate them. Then you destroy yourself."

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
I disagree.

I'm extremely competitive. Everything I do is for me and how I want to view myself in relation to others, not for others or their opinions.

But see here's the thing though. It's sort of like running a race with the top three finishers getting 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes.

Guru you say you are running the race so you can be 1st place, but WHO determines 1st place? Someone has to be at the finishing line to measure, track and also dish out the rewards for the 1st place finish. Also it's OTHER PEOPLE that deem the 1st place prize valuable, if only you deem it valuable, then is it truly valuable?

In other words, your value in relation to others, is still being determined by other people.

Just like having a lot of money, the dollar isn't worth the paper it's printed on unless SOMEONE ELSE is willing to trade for it. What gives the dollar its value is someone else.

Just like having nice clothes and the nice wardrobe you mentioned, well, who determines what is "in style" and "fashionable"? Is it YOU solely, or is it a MOVEMENT of other people?

Just like being "attractive". I'm not attractive unless another chick SAYS I'm attractive lol, yeah I can go around having as much confidence in myself as I want, but unless a chick co-signs that and says I'm attractive, then it doesn't mean anything.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Guru you say you are running the race so you can be 1st place, but WHO determines 1st place? Someone has to be at the finishing line to measure, track and also dish out the rewards for the 1st place finish. Also it's OTHER PEOPLE that deem the 1st place prize valuable, if only you deem it valuable, then is it truly valuable?
When I was 4, I saw a picture of Arnold Schwarzenegger, and thought almost immediately, “I want to look like that.” Most of society, especially women, might consider a Arnold’s physique too much. Society places the GQ model as the epitome of attractiveness. I find GQ models too scrawny. So although social conventions dictate many of our tastes, they certainly do not dictate all. We all have our innate predilections.

Similarly, I own a $25,000 gold Rolex watch that I bought over 15 years ago. Others like the silver or platinum version, or diamond-faced versions. I don’t. I have associates that own $100,000+ Patek Phileppe and Audemars Piguet watches, that I find have no appeal whatsoever.

I know quite a few people that own Aston Martins that I have absolutely no interest in owning. I’m a Benz or Bentley guy. I don't like Fords or Hondas not because they are cheap, but because they have no appeal to me. Again, we all have our predilections.

In terms of wealth, I could care less how people deem me. Matter of fact, I do my best to hide any assets/wealth I may have, although hard because of my chosen lifestyle. My pursuit of wealth is simply for personal freedom: To have the ability do what I want, when I want, and how I want it—and not to be controlled by others, thus having to care about others' opinions to gain promotion.

I suppose your argument is that our likes and desires are socially contrived. And it’s a strong counter-position, except:

1. Not all desires are socially contrived. I challenge my social contrived-incited behaviors/predilections constantly, hence my large thread in the Main discussion board.

2. Within a realm of socially-contrived desires, I am still choosing what I want among them, independent of others’ opinions and approvals.

Danger said:
When you deliver karmic justice you send a message, and alter incentives. People learn not to fvk with you. When people no longer fvk with you, you achieve freedom.

Be the man that nobody fvks with, because they are afraid of the consequences. Don't be the man who walks away, you will only incentivize others to come at you even more. I never feel more free than when I have taught someone a severe lesson for fvking with me.
The act of "revenge" is not as important as the motive behind it.

For example, if I had owned a grocery store and caught a kid stealing from me, if I didn’t act on it by castigating or calling the cops on the kid, the kid may come back, or even worse tell other kids to come to my store and steal, because there is no consequence.

In this context, I would state responding back with punishment is appropriate for two reasons:

1. To teach the kid and others not to rob you, thus serving as a deterrence to future behaviors that will harm you.

2. To teach the kid at an early age that stealing will get you into trouble, thus potentially saving him from a larger mistake of theft down the road.

However, to castigate or call the cops on the kid solely for the reason of injuring the kid back is juvenile.

Accordingly, the act is not as important as the motive behind the act.

However, if we were to look at the definition of revenge:
Revenge: the action of inflicting hurt or harm on someone for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands.
Under this context, “revenge” is solely to inflict harm back for wrong doing upon you. Not to deter further injurious acts upon you.

I wouldn’t call acting upon another to deter future harmful acts as "revenge"; "behavioral modification" or "behavioral deterrents" or similar would coin it more accurately.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use the word "juvenile" not in the context of "maturity," as "maturity" also is manipulated by social conventions. I use "juvenile" in the context of lack of foresight; not having the foresight to ascertain how your actions may affect you down the road.

Outside of behavioral deterrent, three reasons why revenge doesn't further you and your cause:

1. You are giving the revengee the gift of your thought and time, which he or she does not deserve.

2. Better to allocate thought and time toward improving yourself rather than needless time (and effort) thinking of ways to impose harm upon another.

3. The revengee, who also may think like you, may exact their revenge upon your revenge, effecting a perpetuating vicious cycle. The cycle (should it continue), then, may only end when either you or he/she is in jail or dead. So who truly wins?

Outside of behavioral deterrence, I don't see how one ends up ahead exacting revenge upon another. "Weakness" is not in one's acts, but in one's thinking.