Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Only medical fields offer real $ as US job

Reaction score
by real money, I mean 150k per year, normal 40 hour weeks, on top of insurance costs, office costs, etc. I really doubt that the US will even EXIST as a nation state in 2030. all the evidence points to a collapse sooner than that, perhaps before 2020

If we didn't have the nuke missile subs, many countries would already refuse to accept our paper money. the boomers are going to collapse SS and Medicare, so the pols will for SURE keep inflating the $ Sooner or later, other countries are going to tell us to shove our paper.

everyone can't work for the govt, but all college kids seem to THINK that they can. I hear it everyday. they think, a great many of them, that 50k per year and a pension, after 20 years, is a great deal. Ha, prison guards make 100k per year, if they are in the Fed system and work a 60 hour week.

about 20 million more people are going to vote THIS time than is usual, because of trump, and they are going to vote FOR trump. We're FINALLY going to stop the invasion of the US and then kick out 30 million illegals. that will save us a trillion $ a year. Stop the stupid wars and spying, save us another trillion a year. Enact taxes on imported goods, save us another trillion per year. Stop the stupid dope war, save a fourth trilllion per year. Divide 4 trillion $ per year, amongst 40 million poor people, and you get $100,000 per person. Get rid of 90% of the govt and welfare, and save another trillion, get rid of the Fed reserve, and default on US debt, safe TRILLIONS of $.

Last edited:

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not if Trump gets elected. If this country elects another Democrat, then we deserve what we get.

I agree on the medical field. I'll be pushing my kids towards that for sure.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump appeals to educated and responsible voters.

Democrats appeal to the poor and ignorant voters.

There are considerably more poor and ignorant in this country; Democrats will win.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
Trump appeals to educated and responsible voters.

Democrats appeal to the poor and ignorant voters.

There are considerably more poor and ignorant in this country; Democrats will win.
I disagree - specifically at this juncture (at least I HOPE). I think that number is definitely rising though.

Reasons:
- Many poor and ignorant folks don't even vote.
- Most of the people who put Obama in office were educated folks who think they are smart enough to create an ideal, or remnants of the old working class who just want to cry about how they are being mistreated. Then the rest are essentially the entire black voting block.

Put it this way, if you look at the swing states, you don't really have ALL that many poor folks. At least not enough that vote, to swing the electoral vote. It took a whole lot of working and educated folks to put that spineless fool in office. And that's what scares me. I mean, Arkansas went for Bill Clinton twice.

126 million people voted in 2012. U.S. population is 319 million. 25% under 18, leaves 240 million give or take. Half the country didn't even vote. I mean, I guess where I could see where you could say that those people aren't responsible and worthless if they can't even take the time to vote.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, I agree but would add SALES jobs esp in advertising and medical (if you can cut it). Someone in another thread asked if 200 dollors was alot of money to me. Put it like this I was making 15k a month in my last sales job in advertising. A good friend of mine was making 120k a month (at the same company)!!!. No lie. If you can sale the world is your oyster. If you are creative and inventive and good at selling ideas, you can be rich beyond your wildest dreams.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Medical field is, more or less, a government job.

Most people who receive medical care get much more OUT of the system than they put IN the system. What makes up the difference?

Government money (taxes, debt backed money etc.)

BEST CASE

The U.S. Healthcare system will coast for another decade or so. Then it will break.

As the U.S. Debt goes (or the U.S. Dollar), so will ALL THE THINGS IT PAYS FOR

pensions
health care
salaries of non-private employees
military
infrastructure
subsidies
education

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I agree on the medical field. I'll be pushing my kids towards that for sure.
I was at a trade show in Guangzhou and they had a highly detailed mannequin of the human body and you could pull apart all the pieces right down to the organs and veins. Highly recommend sticking this into your kids' play room. They can pull the pieces out and play with all the different organs and bones then put the guy back together. It would cost $3000 to $5000 bucks BUT by the time your kids go to write their entrance exam, they'll have the entire human body memorized.

I fully intend to get one for my kids.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
For the person who asked me for the link to the mannequin,

Yeah I don't have the booklet handy but if you go to www.alibaba.com and search for medical training or medical training mannequin a bunch of stuff will come up, its in there somewhere. When my wife gets home, I'll have her look through the cards (their company name is in Chinese). When I find it I'll mail you the exact links. (BTW your mailbox is full).

http://www.alibaba.com/product-deta..._205137357.html?spm=a2700.7724838.35.1.uU0yOi

Not the exact model there, but it was similar to the stuff you see at the bottom of the page. Get your kids some and tell them to go memorize it and play with it for an hour a day. By 18, they'll be mini doogie housers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quYI6VJHtJ0

For those who don't know doogie. My parents gave me a c64 at three and I started programming in turbo pascal when I was 11, kids pick stuff up lighting fast.

magna

Banned
Reaction score
Sales is a very insecure field. If the economy takes a hard downturn, people stop buying anything but basic necessities. So, ASAP, the sales person better use his salary to buy training in IT, or real estate-rentals, etc, so that he's not left hanging by a thread. IT people, even highly skilled ones, get laid off all the time, replaced by some foreigner with the same skills, who will do the same work for 20% as much salary. People just refuse to live in a van, so low cost room rentals will remain a very viable way to make a secure income