Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

get a 1k $ mini van, live in it.

Reaction score
get 13k per year of student loans. Get 4k more of TEACH loans. Get another 4k per year of Nursing loans. if you take up nursing, teaching or firefighting as a career, your loans are "forgiven", so such loans constitute " free money" if you go at this intelligently. The 4 year college below is as cheap as any jr college. Pell grants cover the tuition and fees. get food stamps, eat at the mission and the churches, sell your plasma for 3k per year.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...53&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=cameron university

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Get a 10k trailer or RV, park outside your job site (preferably cook, security or oil) and live in it. Spend a year working 7 days a week, save everything, connect up your RV to solar panels and a Pop Can Heater, cook everything on a solar grill. Make sure you are married to an Asian girl first. Dual incomes can rake in around $100,000 in savings. Go to Mexico, get a nice house for 40k, then have babies.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clean out a dumpster. Convert it into a house. Haul it into the forest so the cops won't find you. Smuggle in 50 young immigrants. Keep them pregnant. Give them abortions and sell the dead babies to stem research. (be sure not to take video tapes).

Sneak into the city at night. Lure homeless people to your forest. When they die of natural causes, they will attract rats. Catch the rats and turn the rat meat into beef jerky which you can sell at the swap meet.

Get a job delivering pizzas. Have a buddy phone in large orders for office parties. Sell the pizzas on Ebay. Tell your boss you were robbed. Your friend will have to punch you in the face to make it look legitimate. Travel across the country and pull this scam once a week at every pizza delivery joint in the land.

Hire a genius friend to take an IQ test in your name. Use this fake IQ result and your real ID to sell sperm to rich women who want to have genius kids.

Reaction score
so where do you get the 10k? what place will LET you set up such a deal, hmm? MY way is PROVEN to work (by me, recently, too) You can check the numbers that I gave you on the net, or with any state jr college. If you have no ability to defer gratification until you've assured your ability to thrive, you're going to suffer. So go ahead, party down and ruin your future. I am against having babies, by anyone anywhere. The earth's population needs to skip an entire generation, no kids at all, then by lottery, allow only 10% of young women to get pregnant. thus, in 3 generations the population would be reduced by 90%, without wars or pestilence, giving everyone at least a SHOT at a decent life.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Clean out a dumpster. Convert it into a house. Haul it into the forest so the cops won't find you. Smuggle in 50 young immigrants. Keep them pregnant. Give them abortions and sell the dead babies to stem research. (be sure not to take video tapes).

Sneak into the city at night. Lure homeless people to your forest. When they die of natural causes, they will attract rats. Catch the rats and turn the rat meat into beef jerky which you can sell at the swap meet.

Get a job delivering pizzas. Have a buddy phone in large orders for office parties. Sell the pizzas on Ebay. Tell your boss you were robbed. Your friend will have to punch you in the face to make it look legitimate. Travel across the country and pull this scam once a week at every pizza delivery joint in the land.

Hire a genius friend to take an IQ test in your name. Use this fake IQ result and your real ID to sell sperm to rich women who want to have genius kids.
+1

This is about the timeframe where ole Melvin goes off the deep end and gets banned. Good takes, for a while, but then puts the looney-ness into overdrive.

Story of Gunkid

Reaction score
you wish that was true. But what happens is that pos's like you cry to the moderators so much that they lose me to keep pos's like you "happy".

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
So where do you get the 10k? WORK.

Work 3 jobs.
--------------
Mcdonalds $10hr x 8 per shift = $80/day

After work

Janitorial $12/hr x 4 hours = $48/day

Total = $128 x 5 = $640

Saturday and Sunday do security to relax = $12/hr x 12 hours (per shift) x 2Days. $144 x 2 = 288. Total = $928/week x 4wk = $3712/month

Spend $1000 on living expenses, rent a room for $400, eat a soup kitchen and buy second hand clothing. In 5 months you'll have enough for your RV or trailer. Work 6 months and see if you can get a raise, learn the system and open your own janitorial company.

Buy a cargo van for $2000 and in your off hours drive through rich university neighborhoods handing out flyers for cleaning. Drop one of your jobs and start up a small business. Also dumpster dive and reclaim any furniture, beer bottles or electronics you can, stick them online on craigslist for $10 to $20 bucks return the bottles for gas money. Keep working, get your CDL, drop all your jobs and sign a contract for 3 years. At the end you'll be proficient in trucking and have an extra $250,000 in the bank. Buy a small sprinter or a straight truck and run your own drops. Your two businesses combined could net you $8000/month. Work 6 months a year, buy a house abroad and vacation there 6 months a year (playing videogames) or whatever.

My way is also PROVEN to work because I did a lot of that.

How many people will follow this? Probably none.

Why? It requires WORK, and most people are lazy as fck.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Infact I have an easier one for you.

Get your CDL, Forklift License and Security Licenses/PI. Work those jobs and save your money.

6 months before you go, get jobs at 3 restaurants, one at McDonalds, one at a short order breakfast place and one in a fine dining area or pizza place. Work and save everything, buy second hand or cheap clothes. Live with your parents or in a cheap room.

Take a TESOL for $1200 (takes 2 weeks)

Apply for jobs on www.daveseslcafe.com

You can now cook for yourself, live way below your means and return to a job very easily when you come home. Your gold, guess what? Me 2.

I did it.