Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Another Bad Cop" Or Confrontational And Uncooperative Citizen?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, well, he conveniently leaves off the first part of the encounter. How strange.

That guy was being a confrontational and uncooperative citizen. I love how people act like complete d*cks to the cops then act like they don't know why they are being arrested. It's all an act. That guy wanted to get arrested so he could post the video. Only a white lib-tard could be that big of a doucher.

B

BlueAlpha1

Yeah, well, he conveniently leaves off the first part of the encounter. How strange.

That guy was being a confrontational and uncooperative citizen. I love how people act like complete d*cks to the cops then act like they don't know why they are being arrested. It's all an act. That guy wanted to get arrested so he could post the video. Only a white lib-tard could be that big of a doucher.
They are trained to de-escalate. I don't care if this guy was "uncooperative", called him a racial slur, called him a pig and told him he'd sue him for every dollar and take the bread off his table. Disrespecting the police is not a criminal offense.

These pigs think it's a joke to destroy people's records for life, and worse yet throw them in a cage with bars like an animal for petty crap like this. Perhaps if we were allowed to enact a citizens arrest on a cop and throw him behind bars every time we arguably saw an "obstruction of justice" on video on the grounds of the 4th amendment, this kind of stuff would cease.

It's ironic you throw out words like "lib-tards" when it's the right who clings to notions of a well-regulated militia, to keep armed government officials like this cop under control. And I'm all for that because I'm no liberal. Unfortunately, we're losing and this is getting worse.

It made the news recently in some Sandinavian country that the police killed a citizen for the first time in the country's history. We have the largest prison population and have over one death per day of citizens by cops.

If it weren't for my whole family living here, I'd give up my passport and move to Amsterdam where Dutch prisons are closing because there is nobody in them.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlueAlpha1 said:
They are trained to de-escalate. I don't care if this guy was "uncooperative", called him a racial slur, called him a pig and told him he'd sue him for every dollar and take the bread off his table. Disrespecting the police is not a criminal offense.

These pigs think it's a joke to destroy people's records for life, and worse yet throw them in a cage with bars like an animal for petty crap like this. Perhaps if we were allowed to enact a citizens arrest on a cop and throw him behind bars every time we arguably saw an "obstruction of justice" on video on the grounds of the 4th amendment, this kind of stuff would cease.

It's ironic you throw out words like "lib-tards" when it's the right who clings to notions of a well-regulated militia, to keep armed government officials like this cop under control. And I'm all for that because I'm no liberal. Unfortunately, we're losing and this is getting worse.

It made the news recently in some Sandinavian country that the police killed a citizen for the first time in the country's history. We have the largest prison population and have over one death per day of citizens by cops.

If it weren't for my whole family living here, I'd give up my passport and move to Amsterdam where Dutch prisons are closing because there is nobody in them.

Educate yourself , cupcake. Libertards echo chamber.Sweeden is great.Finland is soooo green.No crime in Amsterdam.Morons.

Amsterdam is one of Europe’s top murder capitals: Eurostat (http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2012/04/amsterdam_is_one_of_europes_mu/)

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlueAlpha1 said:

You really don't know how the criminal justice system works do you?

Oh yeah, the one thing that almost everyone in prison has in common is that they are/were poor. Poverty equates to crime, what does that say about certain areas of America? Look at Detroit and Compton, poor people = crime = a lot of people behind bars.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg completed the thread.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
The cop over-reacted, but if this guy really couldn't afford to be put in jail and really couldn't afford to be off work and such like he claimed, then he shouldn't have acted like a smart @ss.

The cop's actions weren't justified, but this is a perfect example of a guy creating his own problems for himself.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Another Punk Ass Cop

The only thing that's separating these faggot ass power crazed wannabe quasi Gestapo muthaf*ckas from the Brown Shirts and the Black Shirts of the Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany is the Constitution, camera phones, and social media. Instead of the officer, doing the reasonable thing, de-escalate the situation, and the traffic stop by giving dude the pen, he sees an opportunity to meet his arrest quota for the month and takes dude to jail for no reason.

Also, we see yet another "good cop," stand idly by while his fellow officer is disrespectful, verbally abusive, threatening, and belligerent towards another citizen. If the the majority of police officers are good officers, then why didn't at least offer dude a pen so all parties involved could go about their way?

This is a prime example of why a lot of people don't give a eff about a cop. they don't know how to treat people, but when one of these punk ass muthaf*ckas gets killed, the general public is suppose to be sad, sympathetic, a crying a bunch of crocodile tears. Like N.W.A said that song, "F*ck the police.

Last edited:

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
The only thing that's separating these faggot ass power crazed wannabe quasi Gestapo muta****as from the Brown Shirts and the Black Shirts of the Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany is the Constitution, camera phones, and social media. Instead of the officer, doing the reasonable thing, de-escalate the situation, and the traffic stop by giving dude the pen, he sees an opportunity to meet his arrest quota for the month and takes dude to jail for no reason.

Also, we see yet another "good cop," stand idly by while his fellow officer is disrespectful, verbally abusive, threatening, and belligerent towards another citizen. If the the majority of police officers are good officers, then why didn't at least offer dude a pen so all parties involved could go about their way?

This is a prime example of why a lot of people don't give a eff about a cop. they don't know how to treat people, but when one of these punk ass muthaf*ckas gets killed, the general public is suppose to be sad, sympathetic, a crying a bunch of crocodile tears. Like N.W.A said that song, "F*ck the police.

[/B]
_____

Therefore, effective IMMEDIATELY, ALL political, racial, and religious threads are BANNED. Current threads will be locked. Any new threads created is grounds for a ban, as this is going to be the only warning. If you want to discuss certain topics through Private Messages, you are welcome to do that.

Thank you.

- TheVirtualMind

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
The only thing that's separating these faggot ass power crazed wannabe quasi Gestapo muthaf*ckas from the Brown Shirts and the Black Shirts of the Fascist Italy and Nazi Germany is the Constitution, camera phones, and social media. Instead of the officer, doing the reasonable thing, de-escalate the situation, and the traffic stop by giving dude the pen, he sees an opportunity to meet his arrest quota for the month and takes dude to jail for no reason.

I feel the same way when a gentle giant like Micheal Brown gets killed.The other side of the coin,I guess.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
I feel the same way when a gentle giant like Micheal Brown gets killed.The other side of the coin,I guess.
Agree, I think most people in this country don't give a f*ck about the dead criminals. Criminals or cops, I'm siding with the cops every time. Any measure of logic, statistics and facts will tell you that the cops are more moral than the criminals, by an exponential factor.

Facts means nothing to emotional lib-tards and clowns like Maximus Rex.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Agree, I think most people in this country don't give a f*ck about the dead criminals. Criminals or cops, I'm siding with the cops every time.
I side with the cops too, until the become the the very criminal element that sworn to protect the public against.

speed dawg said:
Any measure of logic, statistics and facts will tell you that the cops are more moral than the criminals, by an exponential factor.
Wearing a badge, having a gun, and the power to arrest people doesn't make one more moral the general public. How can you speak these people being "moral," when their actions are anything but?

speed dawg said:
Facts means nothing to emotional lib-tards and clowns like Maximus Rex.
How are you going to talk about somebody being "emotional," when you just went on an emotional tirade? My verbiage was strong, but where was it wrong?

We all agree that the Mexican government is corrupt, but does that mean that very Mexican official is engaging in corruption? Probably not. The biggest problem with the police is that they think they're somehow exempt from the same laws that govern everyone else. However then the police are accused of wrong doing, instead of having a zero tolerance attitude towards corruption, disrespect, abuse, brutality, and murder, they faggot ass muta****as go out their way, (risking their f*cking jobs,) to cover it up. Yet instill the are somehow magically more moral than everybody else. Are you effin' serious?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
I side with the cops too, until the become the the very criminal element that sworn to protect the public against.
1% dude. 1% of cops do this.

Maximus Rex said:
Wearing a badge, having a gun, and the power to arrest people doesn't make one more moral the general public. How can you speak these people being "moral," when their actions are anything but?
99% of cops are good. 99% of criminals are bad. That's why I can say with near certainty that your average cop is more moral than your average criminal. You don't get the logic here. We are not comparing cops to normal citizens, we are comparing them to CRIMINALS.

Maximus Rex said:
How are you going to talk about somebody being "emotional," when you just went on an emotional tirade? My verbiage was strong, but where was it wrong?

Much of it is wrong. That's why I'm replying. For whatever reason, I am attempting to discuss this with you (and attempt to understand your POV).

Maximus Rex said:
We all agree that the Mexican government is corrupt, but does that mean that very Mexican official is engaging in corruption? Probably not. The biggest problem with the police is that they think they're somehow exempt from the same laws that govern everyone else. However then the police are accused of wrong doing, instead of having a zero tolerance attitude towards corruption, disrespect, abuse, brutality, and murder, they faggot ass muta****as go out their way, (risking their f*cking jobs,) to cover it up. Yet instill the are somehow magically more moral than everybody else. Are you effin' serious?
Again, all I can tell you is that the vast majority of cops (99%+) aren't engaging in this behavior. Of the 15-20 stories that have made the news over the past 2 years, all but 1 or 2 of the killings were justified.

I know, I know, you will say that the system is biased. Whatever. If you want change, you don't need to look any further than the black community. That's where it starts. IT'S ON YOU TO CHANGE. Not the cops. Deal with it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a block party at the college in my town last weekend. Three cops were dispatched for reports of underage drinking. As they were arresting a couple kids, the crowd started to throw sh!t at them. There was a video out the next day of one of the cops pulling out what looked like a fire extinguisher of pepper spray and spraying the entire crowd. The video cuts out when the person holding the phone gets doused in pepper spray. That cop was spraying everyone like he had a vendetta about it; he was obviously pissed.

Then, the next day, a second video came out that showed the moments before the first video. Very clearly, in plain view, an unopened can of beer comes flying in like a line drive and beans the forehead of the pepper spray cop squarely. Whoever threw it had good aim. It bounces backward off his head, rocking his head backward. He was only wearing a baseball-style cap. That had to hurt. After that is when he whips out the pepper spray and goes after everybody.

So those are the two sides. Was it fair to all the people just standing there who got pepper sprayed? No. If I was the cop, would I have been pissed about getting beaned with a can of beer? Absolutely. A can of beer thrown full-force has the potential to be a lethal weapon, if it hits the temple just right, especially if a big crowd of people all start throwing them.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Thinly Racist Rant

speed dawg said:
1% dude. 1% of cops do this.
How did you arrive at this number?

speed dawg said:
That's why I can say with near certainty that your average cop is more moral than your average criminal. You don't get the logic here. We are not comparing cops to normal citizens, we are comparing them to CRIMINALS.
You have no empirical proof of this statement. Being a police officer doesn't make you better than the average citizen.

speed dawg said:
Again, all I can tell you is that the vast majority of cops (99%+) aren't engaging in this behavior. Of the 15-20 stories that have made the news over the past 2 years, all but 1 or 2 of the killings were justified.
But of them will tolerate it.

speed dawg said:
I know, I know, you will say that the system is biased. Whatever.
Who said anything about the system?

speed dawg said:
If you want change, you don't need to look any further than the black community. That's where it starts. IT'S ON YOU TO CHANGE. Not the cops. Deal with it.
Akai Gurley was killed by the police. His crime, he scared the sh*t out of some punk ass cop as he was coming down a staircase.

Tamir Rice was killed by the police. His crime. He was playing with a toy gun in the park.

Amadou Diallo was killed by the police. His crime. He was standing the vestibule of his building.

Patrick Dorismond was killed by the police. His crime. He was shot by an uncover cop who kept pressuring him on where to by drugs.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry Tenacity, that rule only applies to white people, tits and people who offend Trans and his partner Gay Curious.