Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Entitlement mentality strikes again.....

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So freaking predictable it's stupid.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/2...dly-attacks-tv-crew-in-virginia/?intcmp=hpbt1

That's why you don't hire people who have the propensity to be 'entitled'. People are only making it worse on themselves. At least he offed himself and we don't have to pay for his sorry life. Don't associate with that trash, but Obama is making that harder and harder.

These are the types of people Democrats want to foster, all over the country. At the same time, they want a dysfunctional, corrupt police force. WHY DOES ANYBODY WANT TO LIVE IN THIS ENVIRONMENT? I wish someone would truthfully answer that question.

Edit: Nevermind, the worthless trash survived his own suicide attempt. So there you have it, 2 decent people dead, 1 more piece of trash we now have to pay medical bills and prison accommodations for, forever. Another day in America.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's footage of the shooting which the killer made himself, with his own camera. However, I can't find the full video anywhere. Most versions of the video cut off when he points his gun at the woman, but apparently the full video shows him actually shooting her.

If anyone finds the full version, share it please?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
[Also, I think you're taking the wrong angle on this; this is why civilian gun carry should be encouraged and expected.

He got to maraud about freely for some time, because noone in the vicinity carried a pistol of their own; bystanders are helpless until the cops show up.
Not sure where you got that idea. I'm very pro-gun. That Hilary post was a joke, criticizing her and other leftist looney tunes.

I made the post to bring to everyone's attention the entitlement mentality of so many folks. Other stories say this guy claimed racial discrimination at two different jobs and even got a settlement out of a group in Tallahassee. He was fired at both places for being a piece of sh*t, but he gets a pass because he's protected.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Conspiracy theorists will find a way to rationalize any wacky idea. People are all over social media are already screaming "false flag to take our guns".

That said, having seen the body camera version of the shooting video, Im in awe of these people not seeing the shooter just standing there and pointing the gun. They were really committed to their work apparently. Those two young journalists were just really caught up in their report.

Insane story though...but honestly, every week there's a new sad story in the media. This happens way to often in this country and its a damn shame. And whats also a shame is that some people are already trying to politicize this.

Dunno how any idiots can sit around trying to blame any political beliefs for this. A crazy bastard killed 2 people. Its pretty self serving to try to play the partisan politics game at this time...but I see it already online.

EDIT: Im also hearing reports now that the Charleston shooting was the "tipping point" for the shooter according to his suicide note. He apparently went out and bought a gun after that incident. Bastard.

EDIT2: Saw this on twitter. Have not verified yet:
#WDBJ shooter has died from a self inflicted gun shot wound at 1:30 PM in the hospital Reportedly angered for mistreatment as gay black man
I'd put this dumb ass in the same group as Dylann Roof. Hateful idiots with a persecution mentality. One white, one black...so this frame of thinking can affect anyone in the worst ways. Damn shame people had to see this crime on TV.

EDIT3: Manifesto states the shooter was inspired by the Virginia Tech shooter.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think this is going to be a hate crime, right? He has a manifesto just like the guy in South Carolina. But, there's no talk about it on social media. People just calling him crazy, which is true, but in South Carolina they attached hate crime to every aspect, which was also true.

Let's keep it consistent. We know the media won't call this a hate crime though. I understand it doesn't matter because dude is dead, I just want the left to acknowledge that blacks commit hate crimes.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guys,

Listen to Tommy Sotomayor's take on this which is a totally different take on it. Tommy is coming from the point of view that the people who this guy killed, contributed to the guy losing his job and that the guy was seeking revenge.

I'm not sure what is going on here, but Tommy is the only one coming from this point of view which is pretty different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBozT8HejDo

B

BlueAlpha1

speed dawg said:
I would think this is going to be a hate crime, right? He has a manifesto just like the guy in South Carolina. But, there's no talk about it on social media. People just calling him crazy, which is true, but in South Carolina they attached hate crime to every aspect, which was also true.

Let's keep it consistent. We know the media won't call this a hate crime though. I understand it doesn't matter because dude is dead, I just want the left to acknowledge that blacks commit hate crimes.
It's truly amazing to see the way this story is being framed. I am disgusted with the reaction on both sides.

The left-wing social justice warriors of the 'Black Lives Matter' movement and some of this leaders were able to watch this HORRIFYING clip of this beautiful young woman screaming for her life, of the older woman being interviewed tensing up and freezing in fear, and one of them (unemployed race pimp Deray McKesson) came out on Twitter before the shooter was identified and called it "whiteness."

Another one, this one a rapper named Kwame, said this kind of thing will stop when we put an end to "white supremacy." Others retweeted or commented on Facebook saying things like "whyte ppl been waitin 4 sumthin lyk this to happen since Charleston so dey could finally say white lives matter LMFAO". I'm glad this is so funny. Perhaps I'm too normal as I looked at this from a HUMANISTIC perspective, where what I saw on that video was the stuff on nightmares, JUST LIKE imagining old black women getting gunned down in a church was the stuff of nightmares. I'm simply horrified that 11 precious lives were ended as a result of these two cold blooded killers.

And on the right, you have Bill O'Reilly coming out last night and claiming this was a result of nihilism due to the absence of religion in our culture. That this is a case of pervasive atheism and agnosticism eroding at our morals. Fox News deserves special attention for letting no good tragedy go to waste.

Why can't anybody call this what it is? It's RACISM. It's a HATE CRIME. It is IDENTICAL to the Charleston shooting but for the number of casualties. Roof and this guy are opposite sides of the same coin. I know that the left has invented a narrative that absolves blacks of any responsibility for their actions until the end of time by claiming "black people can't be racist." Sounds like the ultimate exercise in black privilege to me.

Racism has not a damn thing to do with power. The legal definition defines it as an inherent belief in superiority of one race over another, but I guess the Oxford definition itself is "too white."