Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"I'm Asexual"

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, this has to stop. Im getting sick and tired of this bullshít. Now, there's a new group sheep are labeling themselves as. Asexuality:Having no sexual attraction to either sex. Wtf is this shít? I was watching a youtube video on it and was absolutely baffled with the comments. First, there are all of a sudden all these asexual people who finally 'don't feel alone anymore'. Second, these people had the nerve to complain about not being able to maintain romantic relationships. Third! This fūcking 'asexual' person had the nerve to tell me that a said asexual can still have and enjoy sex. They just aren't attracted sexually to either gender. Tf?!!

Then, there's people saying people saying how they're glad asexuality is finally getting covered and neglected compared to trans, gay, bi, les, and anything else you can think of movements. Then I got people telling me that asexuality is normal. And that relationships aren't built around sex.... /Rant

I did alot of rambling but the lack of logic I just witnessed has shell shocked me. Wtf is going on with our society where its cool to 'not be attracted to any sex' and I'm forced to accept these people as yet another protected class.

Can you beleive it? They're called 'Ace' and of course any negative connatation denoted there way is 'Acephobia'. Like seriously, you would think it was a joke. I had actual humans use these terms on me.

Oh, and the new name for us normal people is Cis-gender'

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the way our world now works. "Accept everyone except those with a controversially different opinion or else". Get used to it.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's been around. There's actually a new South park episode on that topic, pretty funny actually.

I'm not sure if it's just me but I've noticed something. The people who are generally deemed as AFC's and or "Weird(like the asexuality people),' are the ones who lean toward Democratic/Liberal political stand points.

Don't get me wrong, there some weird people in the Republican/Conservative party as well, but not as weird as "claiming" a sexuality and not as bad as not going anywhere in life.

I've never met a conservative with no direction in life but I have met a lot of liberals that don't have a direction in life. Both sides kind of have their AFC's and weirdness though.

I just find it interesting how sociology works like that.