Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vasectomy is $600, saves you millions

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We need to sterilize the right people. Hand out birth control with food stamps.

Reaction score
VOLUNTARY sterilization should be tried first, of course. Altho it should be paid for with tax funding, cause it would be SO helpful to the nation. All possible encouragement should be given to those with sense enough to do this, and the younger the better. Preferably females, of course, and preferably while still childless. Cause one man can impregnate many women. We should PAY such women 5k each to be sterilized. the way it's done is a couple of injections, which cause scarring in her fallopian tubes. NO worry about this being reversed, in females.. Fingerprinting would stop wannabe "repeaters".

guys, you will not BELIEVE the leverage that you give to a woman (in court and with your money) if you knock her up, especially if the kid is born. Do not let your "lizard brain" do the thinking for you! "I GOTTA reproduce myself" is not your conscious, sensible brain talking! There's nothing special about your genes (or mine) and wanting to not have to adopt is highly likely to cost you a million $ per kid.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm getting my "V" done most likely in October. Not creating kids and not getting married, which means I'm saving a SIGNIFICANT amount of money, time, energy and mental health/stress.

Life is hard enough, all you can do is PRAY for these people out here with kids in bad situations. Such as guys with kids they have to pay excessive child support for, that they rarely even get to see. Or for single mothers who fvcked Lil Ray Ray and had 3 of his kids, receiving no help from Lil Ray Ray to take care of such kids and having to spend the REST OF THEIR LIFE living in the ghetto.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I'm getting my "V" done most likely in October. Not creating kids and not getting married, which means I'm saving a SIGNIFICANT amount of money, time, energy and mental health/stress.

Life is hard enough, all you can do is PRAY for these people out here with kids in bad situations. Such as guys with kids they have to pay excessive child support for, that they rarely even get to see. Or for single mothers who fvcked Lil Ray Ray and had 3 of his kids, receiving no help from Lil Ray Ray to take care of such kids and having to spend the REST OF THEIR LIFE living in the ghetto.
Hahaha lil ray ray. Cracked me up big time xD

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it that hard to be a responsible adult and simply use protection? I don't see the value in getting a Vasectomy. If you're having sex you'll still have to wear protection to dodge STDs. And then what if you change your mind...

Idk, seems like it's not worth it to shoot blanks

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd love to see every guy on this forum have at least one child. It would help pave the way for a better future, instilling the values that we've learned about life through this place. Unfortunately, it's the mothers who prevent us from raising children that would better our future. The only way to combat this is to get the woman to opt out of raising the child.

I understand why the men here would want a vasectomy. I had one myself when I decided that I didn't want to have any more kids with my (then) bytch of a wife, nor would I want to have any kids living with me after retirement. Those were my major choices for getting one. I haven't regretted it yet since I haven't found another woman I'd actually like to procreate with.

I have one child - a boy. One's enough for a single dad.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm far too self-centered and responsible to have kids. I would not be willing to put in the time and effort needed to raise a child to behave and act as I think a man should, even if I was a billionaire.

In addition, chances are strong that the child, upon reaching maturation and being able to think for itself, may not even agree with me and my methods, due to genetic variability overwhelming the nurture I provided in its youth. That would mark the child as a failure, from my perspective.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
SmooveMooves said:
Is it that hard to be a responsible adult and simply use protection? I don't see the value in getting a Vasectomy. If you're having sex you'll still have to wear protection to dodge STDs. And then what if you change your mind...

Idk, seems like it's not worth it to shoot blanks
Even after you do the Vasectomy procedure, it takes a little while for it to "kick in" so you would still have to wear condoms for a little while right after getting it done. But the reason you want one is because condoms have and do BREAK. Now, I have only had ONE condom break on me ever and that's because I was young and careless, using a condom that was way too small for my pe.nis size.

I just don't want any mistakes. I literally screw anything that walks lol, so I'm not trying to have a random situation of having something break and I'm stuck with a kid by a chick name Tyquesha :(

Desdinova said:
Honestly, I'd love to see every guy on this forum have at least one child. It would help pave the way for a better future, instilling the values that we've learned about life through this place. Unfortunately, it's the mothers who prevent us from raising children that would better our future. The only way to combat this is to get the woman to opt out of raising the child.
I'm with Aaron Clarey and I believe it's time to sit back and enjoy the decline. Let's face it, my Generation (the Millennial Generation) is going to be the last Generation to experience somewhat of a decent life here in the States before the massive shifts in the economy take over including Robotics replacing jobs, extreme Globalization, significant divides between the HAVES and the HAVE NOTS, etc.

That's on the economic front, but the family/dating relations situation is going to be even more messed up. Gynocentrism will get worse, women will become more feminist than ever before, and they will get to the point where they might make it illegal to even be a Father to your kids lol.

I prefer my relationship with women to remain as a "friends" based relationship, that is either a "boyfriend/girlfriend relationship" or a "friends with benefits relationship".

I want no legal relationships with women whatsoever which includes no marital relationships (no marriage), no child custody/support relationships (no kids), and no co-habitation relationships (staying together which could be considered palimony in some states).

I actually like this structure of women just being "friends". It allows me to experience all of the BENEFITS of women (the entertainment, the sex and the companionship) without having to deal with the COSTS of women (the stress from being married to them, having kids with them, being partnered with them to where their bad financial management affects your financial standing, and being legally tied to them to where being with her is HELL but leaving could mean an even more significant financial setback).

I'm not saying every guy should take the Tenacity Road, but it's a new age plan that should be worth considering if you are a guy that has taken the RED PILL and understands that there are a SIGNIFICANT amount of risks and costs of being in legal long term relationships (married or making kids) with women that have a high probability of destroying your finances, without ANY identified RETURNS that are coming from taking such risks, that haven't already been acquired WITHOUT taking such risks.

In other words, marrying a woman would be like driving down to a local Restaurant to buy Tap water. Number one, you already had the same Tap water available to you at home, and two, you are going to pay significantly MORE for the same Tap water that you already had at home. It's a bad business deal.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Honestly, I'd love to see every guy on this forum have at least one child. It would help pave the way for a better future, instilling the values that we've learned about life through this place.
Not a bad idea, but at my age I've missed my window. I certainly don't want to raise a child at my age. My father was 50 when I was conceived, and I have to admit he really didn't have the energy for it.

piranha45 said:
In addition, chances are strong that the child, upon reaching maturation and being able to think for itself, may not even agree with me and my methods, due to genetic variability overwhelming the nurture I provided in its youth. That would mark the child as a failure, from my perspective.
Good point. Children often want to rebel against what their parents teach them, go out and try the opposite. They may return to it later, but kids are their own people, they're going to do what they want.

Reaction score
with rare exceptions, if you go at it properly, kids do what they are raised to do. If they turn out shoddy, it's probably because you and/or their mom failed them as a parent.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was raised to be a beta. I was raised to conform with this sorry excuse for a culture. The first 25 years of my life I accepted it, until I finally started to think for myself...

I can readily see any spawn of mine going in the opposite direction from me, due to genetics. Genetics are what brought me here, after all...

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because my ancestors on both sides seemed to be highly beta and conformist. The society we live in, are surrounded by, pressures us to conform. Most people are happy to conform. I'm a rare exception, a fluke, due to my chromosomes crossing in an unusual way, perhaps.

Thus based on historical data, my children would likely break away from my persistent nurturing when they mature, and conform to the culture I despise. After all, I did it; recognized that my parents were fools. Why wouldn't my own children think the same of me?

Furthermore, why would they go in the odd direction (my direction), instead of the "accepted" direction?

Probability based on what data I have suggests my children would break from me in their 20's and become defective.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
I actually like this structure of women just being "friends". It allows me to experience all of the BENEFITS of women (the entertainment, the sex and the companionship) without having to deal with the COSTS of women (the stress from being married to them, having kids with them, being partnered with them to where their bad financial management affects your financial standing, and being legally tied to them to where being with her is HELL but leaving could mean an even more significant financial setback).
I completely agree with this, however I think co-habiting with a woman *may* be mutually beneficial in your later years. My ex-father-in-law was with his girlfriend for about 15 years before they moved in together. At their age, they were retired and all the kids had grown up and moved out on their own. Also, after 15 years of just being bf/gf, that woman has proven her worth.

Reaction score
If I could have brought my gal here without marrying her, I would have. but the immigration laws won't permit it. But they let millions of illegals come in and do whatever they want.

What I meant, pirnanha, is what makes you think that genetics "brought you here" genetics never brought you anywhere, much less to DonJuan

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no interest in marriage or children and I'll never live with another woman. After living with my ex-girlfriend I came to the conclusion that I simply don't have the patience. Staying single and child free is cheaper and less drama.

Reaction score
For sure. I stayed that way for 50+ years.:) I had a 10 year marriage that was a disaster, basically. 7 years of that, tho, I was in prison, or i'd have dumped her much sooner. I had left her after 3 years of marriage.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Michigan, a wife has to give consent for a vasectomy. What?