Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ashley Madison hacked

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashley Madison hacked, users threatened with exposure

Ashley Madison, a controversial online social network that gears itself towards married people seeking to have affairs, has been hacked, and the company that owns it is being threatened with exposure of users' personal information.

Hackers have threatened to reveal customers' sexual fantasies and financial information if the website is not shut down, according to the Krebs on Security, an online cyber-security information site.

CBS News business analyst Jill Schlesinger said in an appearance on "CBS This Morning" that 37 million people use AshleyMadison.com. The site is owned by Avid Life Media, which has confirmed the hack.

Use of the site is largely free, but there are several features (such as chatting) that cost extra. For example, registered users may elect to pay an extra $19 fee to get their data scrubbed.

The company has collected millions offering the service, but the hackers are claiming that this scrubbing is not occurring. Schlesinger reports the hackers want the website shut down.

The hackers appear to be engaging in blackmail, but their exact reasoning is unknown.

"I think the motivation for the hackers is to embarrass the company," Schlesinger said. "Is this somebody who is a disgruntled spouse of someone using the site? It does seem very specific to the company. They call out the Chief Technology Officer, saying it's not your fault.

"The company believes it's somebody who was either a contractor, maybe a former employee, who wants to embarrass the company."

In a statement, the company apologized for what it called an "unprovoked and criminal intrusion into our customers' information." It said it had launched an investigation involving leading computer security experts and was working with law enforcement.

"We have always had the confidentiality of our customers' information foremost in our minds, and have had stringent security measures in place, including working with leading IT vendors from around the world. As other companies have experienced, these security measures have unfortunately not prevented this attack to our system," the company said.

Earlier this spring, the company was talking about going public. One concern raised was that, if you're going to go public, you've got to show the investment community that you can protect data.

"I think this pushes those plans back quite some time," Schlesinger said.

In an interview on CBSN last month, Ashley Madison CEO Noel Biderman sounded confident about the plans.

"Shares in affairs are something that people want to get their hands on," Biderman said. "We are in every cultural corner of the globe."

Biderman has a point. Ashley Madison, whose slogan is "Life is short. Have an affair," is active in 46 countries and rakes in more than $100 million a year.

As for taking the blame for destroying relationships worldwide, Biderman said his conscience is clear.

"I think people, unfortunately, strayed long before we created Ashley Madison, and so there's a lot of shooting the messenger," Biderman said. "We're just fulfilling a void that exists in the marketplace."

According to a 2005 survey published by the Society of Clinical Psychology, 17.7 percent of all married people cheat, and, overall, nearly twice as many men cheat than women.

"CBS This Morning" co-anchor Gayle King reports that one of the hackers said: "Too bad for these men, they're cheating dirt bags that deserve no such discretion."

But, as Ashley Madison points out, the hack attack is still breaking the law.

The company said Monday they have temporarily shut down.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ashley-madison-hacked-users-threatened-with-exposure/

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Ashley Madison hacked, users threatened with exposure"CBS This Morning" co-anchor Gayle King reports that one of the hackers said: "Too bad for these men, they're cheating dirt bags that deserve no such discretion."
/[/url]

There are NO women on Ashely Madison.

Heh.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel no pity on those who cheat on their marriage. It serves them right to be exposed.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The comments to that article make a couple of good points.

The first is that the number one reason that men cheat is that they are not getting sex from their wives. When a wife denies her husband sex, that is just as much a violation of her marital commitment as it is for a husband to go get laid elsewhere.

The other relevant point is that not everyone on that web site is being deceptive to their spouse. There are a lot more people out there in alternative and open relationships than you would think. There are husbands who get off on their wife cheating, and believe it or not there are also women who have the same fetish about their man. I met one once; she was hot as hell. She had a kink about her bf going out to fvck another girl, and then coming back to her immediately and telling her all about it as they had sex. I was like, "cool! let's fvck!" Then she explained that she didn't do other guys; she was faithful to him. That was just how her fantasy played out.

So there is quite often a lot more to a couple's sex life than the outside appearance. Kinky people don't want to advertise their lifestyle, and I don't think they deserve to get shamed for it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online dating has got to be the GREATEST SCAM ever created. sure, people hook up, but there's all kinds of people to be scammed that will NEVER COMPLAIN.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The comments to that article make a couple of good points.

The first is that the number one reason that men cheat is that they are not getting sex from their wives. When a wife denies her husband sex, that is just as much a violation of her marital commitment as it is for a husband to go get laid elsewhere.

The other relevant point is that not everyone on that web site is being deceptive to their spouse. There are a lot more people out there in alternative and open relationships than you would think. There are husbands who get off on their wife cheating, and believe it or not there are also women who have the same fetish about their man. I met one once; she was hot as hell. She had a kink about her bf going out to fvck another girl, and then coming back to her immediately and telling her all about it as they had sex. I was like, "cool! let's fvck!" Then she explained that she didn't do other guys; she was faithful to him. That was just how her fantasy played out.

So there is quite often a lot more to a couple's sex life than the outside appearance. Kinky people don't want to advertise their lifestyle, and I don't think they deserve to get shamed for it.
You might as well be a homosexual if you want to see your wife get banged out by another dude. I always thought that was a sick disgusting fetish.

This country is really getting mind warped and demented, seeing stuff like this DAILY always have me in the back of my mind think that something destructive is headed toward this country just based off how a$$ backwards this society is moving.

I mean damn, I see all these people cheating within their marriage like its on some boyfriend girlfriend type $hit. Damn is anything sacred in America anymore?

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Online dating has got to be the GREATEST SCAM ever created. sure, people hook up, but there's all kinds of people to be scammed that will NEVER COMPLAIN.

Absolutely. Aside from the scams, the web owners also make advertisement revenue from internet traffic... and since we know that AFC's are as abundant as dirt, they make a grip load of $$$ off these poor suckers...

Reaction score
anybody who "thinks" that ANYTHING that they say or do online or on a phone is not in lots of databases, kept forever, is very ignorant of the facts.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
You might as well be a homosexual if you want to see your wife get banged out by another dude. I always thought that was a sick disgusting fetish.

This country is really getting mind warped and demented, seeing stuff like this DAILY always have me in the back of my mind think that something destructive is headed toward this country just based off how a$$ backwards this society is moving.

I mean damn, I see all these people cheating within their marriage like its on some boyfriend girlfriend type $hit. Damn is anything sacred in America anymore?
Stop watching TV. Clear your mind.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Stop watching TV. Clear your mind.
I don't watch T.V, and if clear your mind means watching my wife get banged by another guy then you can continue to vomit semen

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I don't watch T.V, and if clear your mind means watching my wife get banged by another guy then you can continue to vomit semen
Why does what other people do privately concern you so much?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I feel no pity on those who cheat on their marriage. It serves them right to be exposed.
There's two views on cheating while married; Society's view, and the cheater's view.

Everybody's situation is different, therefore I make no judgements on those who cheat. You can say "cheating is wrong" unless you've got yourself tied to a woman through a legal contract, and she's not fulfilling her duties as a wife and a companion.

As for the Ashley Madison article, I can't help but wonder if all this media coverage on hackers is just a way for the site to advertise.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not going to judge the cheating men, due to reasons you all have already listed on this site.

But signing up and PAYING on an online site? No freaking way. That's just ignorant AND pathetic.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that it was an inside job by a female according to mcaffe the anti virus software guy's analysis.

logicallefty

Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I am not going to judge the cheating men, due to reasons you all have already listed on this site.

But signing up and PAYING on an online site? No freaking way. That's just ignorant AND pathetic.
Found one person I know so far who is a MALE. :eek: Stumbled across it by accident when I was looking for the wives of all of my male friends. I wasn't using the website. I have a different way to see the data.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Ashley Madison hack ruined my life

http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/21/technology/ashley-madison-ruined-lives/

The comments to the article are predictably hateful toward the cheaters.

I don't see it that way. For every cheating married person, I think of their spouse not making them happy as being just as guilty as the cheater. Happy people don't cheat.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I don't see it that way. For every cheating married person, I think of their spouse not making them happy as being just as guilty as the cheater. Happy people don't cheat.
I don't know about JUST as guilty, but it definitely needs to be discussed. This sort of similar is just like any other of the hundreds of double standards out there. It's like as soon as you cheat/hit a woman/police shoots a criminal/etc., the offender is guilty, and there is no examination at all of the how they got to that point. If you're ever going to solve the problem, you've got to get all the information out there. But that's what the 'left' agenda is.....silence any semblance of logic that interferes with the divide and conquer agenda.