Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls who snore

kintsugi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a quick search here but most posts are about guys snoring.

I recently had a little trip away to see friends in a foreign country and ended up hooking up with a friend of the girl I was staying with.

She snores like crazy.

It immediately brought back something I had forgotten : my ex snored and it drove me mad. I must have erased that from my mind but it all came crashing back as I lay awake in the early hours with this new girl.

With the ex it got so bad that I would get up in the middle of the night and sleep downstairs and then wake up in the morning grumpy and tired. She slept in my bed and slept well.

Bear in mind that this was pre-awareness. Things would be different now. I would kick her out/ask her to move downstairs. But anyway, I am free and single at the moment so not an issue.

I think that this foreign girl wants to come over for a long weekend. I guess the snoring will be bad and I'll have to ask her to sleep downstairs. I didn't have much of an option in her flat - arrived late, didn't meet all the flatmates, didn't know the flat layout, didn't want flatmates to wake me up as a stranger in the morning in their living room!

I don't think that this is necessarily a problem for a weekend here and there but it seriously puts me off a girl. The ex didn't see it as a problem and this new girl didn't either - she just laughed about it and said she knew.

What experiences do you guys have with short and long term snoring girls?

Sonic1

Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she wakes up in the middle of the night and wants you? If you tell her to sleep downstairs you're not going to have access to her.

Go buy a pair of foam ear plugs. Put them in after she goes to sleep. If she sees them and/or gets upset with you for wearing them, explain that you are a very light sleeper and cannot get a good night's sleep as even slight noises wake you up. Tell her if she wants you to wake you up with a BJ! Have fun!

I had a similar problem with an ex that wanted to have the TV on all night. She had trained herself to sleep with it on. Drove me nuts at first. I went out and got a sleep mask and ear plugs. I told her that if she needed me to wake me up with a BJ. She liked that I was resourceful and did so quite often because of it.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's just a casual fling why is this an issue?

Tell her she snores so after you finish with her you'll either go into another room or you go home...

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nudge her/ push her on her side. Snoring happens (mostly) when people sleep on their backs. Not rocket science.

Last edited:

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a chat and tell her it puts you off and that she needs to do something about it.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When my ex wife did it {and she DENIED snoring}, I'd just rub a boob. She'd wake up and slap my hand away, and wait for me to try again.... while I fell asleep :) or she didn't slap my hand away and we moved up to the bonus round :)

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple. Tweak a nip and lower the volume.