Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fatty: Being a Bride is a Basic Human Right

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is some crazy sh!t right there. You couldn't write a better parody article than that. A basic human right to have a large wedding? With a party in a castle, champagne, and a horse and carriage, all paid for by the taxpayers. I don't know if this girl is just stupid or if she naturally expects this considering the entitlement culture that we live in.

She says she "deserves" all this, even though she is too overweight to work. What has she done to deserve this exactly?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be so quick to blame this girl for being super crazy and entitled.

She's a creation of the state. She's been trained to think this way. Try to imagine this from a guys perspective. You hit the bar, can't get laid, so you start to play video games. Then the state rewards you with free hookers for ten years.

Wouldn't YOU feel entitled to some awesome puzzy by that point?

Source (includes a picture of the happy couple)

Miss Broom left school without any qualifications and started a job as a nursery nurse aged 16 for two years.
She left after being overlooked for a secretarial role by a 'skinny blonde' and applied for several other jobs, without success.
She then lost interest in trying to find work and resorted to binge-eating crisps and sweets.
Within a year, Miss Broom weighed 17 stone and in 2001, aged 19, was declared unfit to work after suffering from depression and back problems associated with her size.
She qualified for benefits and has not worked since.
19 years old, and goes on the government dole because she's too fat. At 19, VERY FEW humans are capable of responsible, rational thought.

Her irrational thought has been rewarded for TEN YEARS by the glorious state.

Is it any wonder the collapse of Western Civilization is eminent?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a lot of young people who get a monthly check for a fake disability. I met a 22 y/o girl last year who had a *permanent* disability because she was depressed. The state had judged that she would never recover from this depression, and would thus need a monthly check for the rest of her life. She seemed perfectly normal to me.

Epilepsy is another good one. They can't tell for certain when people are faking it. My neighbor has that one. She supposedly had one seizure at work one time - I'm guessing related to being on meth - and now she is permanently disabled. I've never seen or heard of her having a second seizure. She drives and works for cash on the side cleaning houses. She also got both her kids declared disabled for adhd & autism so she could get additional checks for them.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A former girlfriend of mine received $800/month from social security because her child suffered from defiant behavior disorder, depression and ADD. That's a hefty freebie for simply passing on bad genes. No wonder the system is going belly up.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
A former girlfriend of mine received $800/month from social security because her child suffered from defiant behavior disorder, depression and ADD. That's a hefty freebie for simply passing on bad genes. No wonder the system is going belly up.
Are you sure it's bad genes, or is it a bad lie compiled with a system that gets more funding based on how many kids get diagnosed? I'm pretty sure my kid suffers from the latter.