Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Another crossroads

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here I am again. Been here many times before.

Have a great girlfriend right now. Family is Asian - from Thailand. Sexy. Intelligent. Always eager to please me. Shares hobbies. Loyal. Everything is good.

Yet, we are both looking for new jobs at the moment and its likely this relationship will end when we move to different cities.

Of course, I could try to stay with her. But I dont think I really want this.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for the mff! haha

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Serg,
Thais are lovely Girls,she sounds typical...The Bhuddist Philosophy does nice things to People....But Mate why not cross your Bridges when you come to them?

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bridge will be here soon enough. A few months at most.

Staying with her would mean altering my career plans and moving to a place I probably wouldn't want to move to, just to be with her. It would mean becoming domesticated. This is something I do not really want to do just yet. She has her own plans, and unless she wants to change them we are going to separate.

Its going to be very, very painful for a while.

I am 27 years old, almost 28. I see people settling down, getting married and having babies everywhere around me. Almost to the point where some people want to make me want to feel strange for NOT following their example and instead going through different girlfriends/periods of singlehood.