Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Communictaion in Relationships

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How much do you guys communicate in relationships?

I read a article in AskMen or Mensheath & it stated communication is crucial. Without it we're fu*ked.

Men don't share their feelings though

We cannot tell women everything we are feeling.

Maybe I've answered my own question. Communicate, but don't overdo it.

My GF

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Communicate... just don't talk about your 'feeling'. Do this, and in her eyes you turn into a chick.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Rainman,
As a facetious aside,30 Years ago I used to frequent a Nightclub in the basement of a stylish Hotel...The Dancing was wonderful...One Night,I noticed a Table of Visitors,there was a stunning Lady there...Blond,great Hangar,pretty...Saw her stumbling around the floor with someone from her Table...It was obvious she could Dance well...Cut a long story short,she came over to me and led me by the hand onto the Dance Floor,they were playing a Quick Step...She was good...I danced several brackets with her...Later on as it was getting late, I changed my shoes,started to leave.....As I am walking out,She is there beside me,grabs my Hand takes me to the Lift and led me to her Room...She was a Magic Lover,good Dancers generally are...But the Interesting thing was,that though I deduced that she was she was of some Scandinavian Race,she couldn't speak a word of English..LOL.

Oneday_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Communication IS critical, but depends what kind.

Are you referring to problems? Setting boundaries?

One thing I've learned is being passive aggressive or worse yet a woman who is, will only make things terrible in the long run. Be open, communicate, but don't become a woman about it. Generally it's best if she brings the topic up unless you're setting a boundary.

Last edited:

Rogue One

Reaction score
Show emotion without being needy.

The key is to not be needy. Unless it's like something like your dog or your dad dying there really shouldn't be tears anyway, but you probably get what I mean.

Women communicate much more through actions/movements than they do through words. Remembering that can really help as well.

I play guitar and I found that women think I'm really emotional and sensitive even though I am really only playing songs that I know will get their panties wet.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Communication is very important.

"Turn over."
"Put your legs behind your head."
"Get on your knees."

After that, set a few boundaries, and she's good to go.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women WISH the MAN that was bon1ng them would talk to them..... but don't date the men who are their "girlfriends"..... I know which one I'd rather be

logicallefty

Reaction score
Communicate as much as you can non verbally. Show her more than you tell her whenever possible. And as others have said don't start spilling feelings. When I do communicate verbally I do it proactively. Will drop hints to a woman ahead of time about what I expect, before it's even an issue in the present.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rainman4707 said:
How much do you guys communicate in relationships?

I read a article in AskMen or Mensheath & it stated communication is crucial. Without it we're fu*ked.

Men don't share their feelings though.

We cannot tell women everything we are feeling.

Maybe I've answered my own question. Communicate, but don't overdo it.

My GF

I grew up hearing this sh!t on tv, books, magazines, etc.

My experience tells me that they should communicate, you should listen and only tell them a little. This keeps their interest level higher. Talk too much and they will "know you", and move on. Women bore easily and quickly.

"I guess I was just brought up to be the strong, silent type, it's just how I am". This is a perfectly fine way to do it. They would do the same...remember that. Always think "what would they do"?, and go from there.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
glass half full said:
I grew up hearing this sh!t on tv, books, magazines, etc.

My experience tells me that they should communicate, you should listen and only tell them a little. This keeps their interest level higher. Talk too much and they will "know you", and move on. Women bore easily and quickly.
Agreed.

If you want to talk about what is critical, that is respect, followed by desire. At least in the long term.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with much already said. I think you do need to communicate in a relationship for it to work: communicate what you want her to *do*, what you will *do*, what needs to get *done*. In other words, communicate around action, not feelings. Leave that to her.