Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Baby Machines

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can file this under Mr. Obvious observations, but I'm going to bring it up anyway:

It's struck me lately the extent that women are mainly baby machines. We single men tend to look at them as attractive recreational sex toys. But really, they're totally designed to be baby machines. One of the most prominent and noticeable things when you look at a woman are her breasts, which are there to nourish the baby with milk. The distinctive behind and wide hips are there because of the space needed for the womb, and to deliver the child.

Her skin is softer and her legs are more shapely because of the extra fat content in her skin, which help provide her with reserves for carrying a fetus. And I needn't even mention the vagina. What you are responding to are the means of reproduction.

Ever notice how many more women have children than men? Some men are fathers, yes, but a lot of them stay single. Meanwhile, I am always hearing about another woman getting pregnant, having a baby shower, or getting engaged. I almost wonder how they keep finding schmucks dumb enough to marry them, considering what we now know. But their whole life, their entire body is calling them to have babies, and many of them will never feel fulfilled until they do.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I think men marry women because they haven't yet opened their eyes about today's reality / today's woman / today's roles of man and woman. They are still stuck with ideologies from far back in time; marry woman, have a house, woman makes babies for man, man works, woman cares for house and babies, man get's all the \|/ he wants, man gets respected, etc. etc. Shoot I struggled with this for years: what I was 'supposed' per society to do VS what my logical brain was saying I should do.

Womens' roles have changed in society over the years because men have allowed it. Think about it logically. We HAD power/control at one time, so at some point (points) in time we let it slip.. Right? IMO we did that because women convinced us that by doing so we would get more \|/ than before. At the same time this happened, society, women and already "converted" betas also convinced much of the remaining male collective of real "men" that the rolls of men and woman in the past were all wrong all that time, and the new way giving women the power was right! And again, with the thought in the back of our minds if getting more \|/ than ever, we took the bait!........ Which leads us to today, 2015, and a whole big fvcking mess!!

Bottom line re the OP and marriage.. Marriage was right for men long ago, but it no longer is and things are too far gone to go back.. We can all do our due diligence to go that way, but even with the 106,000+ registered users on this site and the other several hundred non registered at any given time that browse, even if 100% all "got it", that is far from enough.. But, he who realizes what has really happened wins for himself, even of the male collective of society looses. And THAT, my brothers, is WHY our community here is, well, So Suave. We are elite. We are members of the "few club" that "get it". And never let anyone ever convince you that you don't get it. If they try, :kick:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
I think men marry women because they haven't yet opened their eyes about today's reality / today's woman / today's roles of man and woman. They are still stuck with ideologies from far back in time; marry woman, have a house, woman makes babies for man, man works, woman cares for house and babies, man get's all the \|/ he wants, man gets respected, etc. etc. Shoot I struggled with this for years: what I was 'supposed' per society to do VS what my logical brain was saying I should do.
I'm sure that's true for many, but I also think there are a lot of guys who just legitimately want to have families, have an heir, all that stuff. I have a hard time looking down on these men. It's not always about \l/ and putting women on a pedestal.

Having children increases your risk of financial ruin, but I also think that these "family men" have the highest success rate when it comes to marriage. I don't have any stats to back this up, just an observation. It just seems that marriages seem to hold together better when they are committed to being a family. I mean I won't do it, the risk levels are too high (I'm a selfish b@stard), but clearly marriages are working out for SOME people out there.

logicallefty said:
But, he who realizes what has really happened wins for himself, even of the male collective of society looses. And THAT, my brothers, is WHY our community here is, well, So Suave. We are elite. We are members of the "few club" that "get it". And never let anyone ever convince you that you don't get it. If they try, :kick:
I've never gotten into this idea that we on the forum are so much better than everyone else. But that aside, let's say everybody jumped on the SoSuave bandwagon, everybody decided they would never marry, everybody decided they would never reproduce. We can pat ourselves on the back for being enlightened, but oops the human race goes extinct. What does that say? We can congratulate ourselves that "It's really the feminists' fault", but the result is the same.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, he who realizes what has really happened wins for himself, even of the male collective of society looses. And THAT, my brothers, is WHY our community here is, well, So Suave. We are elite. We are members of the "few club" that "get it". And never let anyone ever convince you that you don't get it. If they try,
I think it's more along the lines of the guys who can't figure women out and have shunned what they can't have

I've never gotten into this idea that we on the forum are so much better than everyone else. But that aside, let's say everybody jumped on the SoSuave bandwagon, everybody decided they would never marry, everybody decided they would never reproduce. We can pat ourselves on the back for being enlightened, but oops the human race goes extinct. What does that say? We can congratulate ourselves that "It's really the feminists' fault", but the result is the same.
I'll be the first to say marriage is not for everyone. If you like clubbing, marriage probably isn't for you, if you like kicking it with the boys all the time 3-4 nights a week marriage probably isn't for you. If you can't fathom a situation where you see a pretty girl and don't try to put your **** in her lol marriage probably isn't for you. I don't see anything wrong with that.

But to me the people who say that marriage is the devil are just as bad as the women who shame men for being 30-40 and single, just different sides of the isles. There are pros and cons to both.

I'm a father, I like being a father. i genuinely enjoy it. are there days I want to take my son and duct tape his mouth shut lol? not really but yeah lol. Are there days i really don't feel like getting up in the morning at 6am to watch cartoons, sure. Are there days i'd rather eat chicken and rice and not fishticks and chili cheese fries and kool aid lol? damn that sounds good lol, but yes. But overall it's pretty cool and I enjoy the experience.

I can only speak for me but i was very ready to settle down. the game got old, and i had better more productive **** to do.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I'll be the first to say marriage is not for everyone. If you like clubbing, marriage probably isn't for you, if you like kicking it with the boys all the time 3-4 nights a week marriage probably isn't for you. If you can't fathom a situation where you see a pretty girl and don't try to put your **** in her lol marriage probably isn't for you.
For what it's worth, I enjoyed being married. I didn't care much about drinking, clubbing, or screwing around, or at least I didn't by the time I got married.

I knew about the divorce rate going into it, but I figured "I'll try it ONCE". Maybe that was the wrong attitude to have. Plus neither my wife nor I wanted children.

God told Adam and Eve "Be fruitful and multiply". Some call this the first commandment. I almost wonder if, by not wanting children, it sealed my fate that I would not have a successful marriage. Women are meant to be baby machines.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Plus neither my wife nor I wanted children.
Was that consistent though? Did she have a change of heart at all during the marriage?

I've met women like that before who've said they never want children but like you said, women are biologically wired to want them.. so I've always wondered how that could be so, or whether it was just women deluding themselves for whatever reason...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Zecko,
Baby Machines?....Well I suppose it depends on the Demographic,but Caucasian Women are no longer even replacing themselves,they bear on average only just over one Baby in their life,looking at the Intelligent ones not even that!

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I think it's more along the lines of the guys who can't figure women out and have shunned what they can't have

I'll be the first to say marriage is not for everyone. If you like clubbing, marriage probably isn't for you, if you like kicking it with the boys all the time 3-4 nights a week marriage probably isn't for you. If you can't fathom a situation where you see a pretty girl and don't try to put your **** in her lol marriage probably isn't for you. I don't see anything wrong with that.

But to me the people who say that marriage is the devil are just as bad as the women who shame men for being 30-40 and single, just different sides of the isles. There are pros and cons to both.

I'm a father, I like being a father. i genuinely enjoy it. are there days I want to take my son and duct tape his mouth shut lol? not really but yeah lol. Are there days i really don't feel like getting up in the morning at 6am to watch cartoons, sure. Are there days i'd rather eat chicken and rice and not fishticks and chili cheese fries and kool aid lol? damn that sounds good lol, but yes. But overall it's pretty cool and I enjoy the experience.

I can only speak for me but i was very ready to settle down. the game got old, and i had better more productive **** to do.
I worked 3 years at the Miami-Dade County Family/Children Court Divison.Divorce is a reality. It is currently a billion dollar a year business. Contested divorce is guerilla warfare whether people want to acknowledge it or not. Everyone wants fuzzy warm answers to harsh reality. There are none unless we all recognize the gender bias against males perpetuated in Family Court today.

I saw many men who weres falsely accused of child sexual abuse. By the time they were found innocent, they lost their job, reputation, and everything they owned. Recent statistics do show women are becoming our primary child abusers, and yes, even killers of our children. Yet our Family Courts consistently believe, "the mother always makes the best parent." One of the saddest stories I remember of is a little nine year old boy who was put in a mental institution by his mother until he stopped saying, "I want to see my daddy."

I would love to be a father. Not happening in this environment. Good luck to you Sir , you are braver than me.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
I worked 3 years at the Miami-Dade County Family/Children Court Divison.Divorce is a reality. It is currently a billion dollar a year business. Contested divorce is guerilla warfare whether people want to acknowledge it or not. Everyone wants fuzzy warm answers to harsh reality. There are none unless we all recognize the gender bias against males perpetuated in Family Court today.

I saw many men who weres falsely accused of child sexual abuse. By the time they were found innocent, they lost their job, reputation, and everything they owned. Recent statistics do show women are becoming our primary child abusers, and yes, even killers of our children. Yet our Family Courts consistently believe, "the mother always makes the best parent." One of the saddest stories I remember of is a little nine year old boy who was put in a mental institution by his mother until he stopped saying, "I want to see my daddy."

I would love to be a father. Not happening in this environment. Good luck to you Sir , you are braver than me.
What you have sir is what we call loop feedback. You work in a freaking divorce court house what do you expect to see lol. I can tell you what you can expect to NOT see and that's happy couples.

Let me put it this way. I'm black and I have naturally high blood pressure. I actually went to the doctor monday and my BP, medicated, and I work out every ****ing day is 130/88. I went out of the country 2 years ago and forgot my meds and it was 155/110.

As a black male, I can pretty much tell you how i'm gonna die right now lol. I'm gonna have a heart attack. It's how everybody in my family that I can remember has died expect my grandpa who drank himself to death before he could have the heart attack. It's not a matter of if lol, It's a matter of when. It's one of the reasons I take care of myself, besides the BP I'm in prestine condition. I just have high blood pressure. It's always gonna be a tad high even managed. Anyway, I have about an 80% chance of dying of a heart attack / stroke. The odds of my wife and I getting a divorce and her trying to take half my **** according to the stats is 50%

So because I have a more likely chance to die of a heart attack / stroke than I have of divorcing my wife, should I just kill myself now and get it over with :crackup: because what's the point if I know how I'm gonna die.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
God told Adam and Eve (a/k/a genetics, our interior design) "Be fruitful and multiply". Some call this the first commandment. I almost wonder if, by not wanting children, it sealed my fate that I would not have a successful marriage. Women are meant to be baby machines.
I do believe they are interrelated. Did you find your x grew unconsciously (or at times consciously) disrespectful which catalyzed the "makings" of a divorce?

Financial cost aside, do you regret your decision not to have children? I sometimes wrestle with this question.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SteR said:
Was that consistent though? Did she have a change of heart at all during the marriage?
If she did, she never told me about it. I think she feared the physical effects of pregnancy on her, not to mention the act of giving birth. Strange for a female, I suppose, but I can't say I blame her.

Scaramouche said:
Baby Machines?....Well I suppose it depends on the Demographic,but Caucasian Women are no longer even replacing themselves,they bear on average only just over one Baby in their life,looking at the Intelligent ones not even that!
I meant their bodies are designed to make babies. Take a look at a woman and all the bits that jump out are you are designed for reproduction.

guru1000 said:
I do believe they are interrelated. Did you find your x grew unconsciously (or at times consciously) disrespectful which catalyzed the "makings" of a divorce?

Financial cost aside, do you regret your decision not to have children? I sometimes wrestle with this question.
She grew crazy was the problem.

I can't say I regret not having children, I'm really too selfish to have them. Maybe that's why I'm "cursed" with having a failed marriage. Sometimes I do envy people who have built a family a little - that's an accomplishment I will never know. Can't really say I regret it though. I always say that if life was longer, like if we lived to 180 or something, then I'd put the time in to have a few kids. As it is, having children as a priority hasn't made the cut for me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course women prefer muscular men to obese men. Damn, Mauser, are you that worked up that you followed me over to this thread to talk about it? I responded to you in your thread.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
We can pat ourselves on the back for being enlightened, but oops the human race goes extinct. What does that say?
Nothing to anyone because we're extinct and incapable of caring.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose on a very BROAD scale you could say it's kinda like this:

The human female uses all her skills to attract a man.

A man bangs a woman and develops and emotional attachment.

Then a kid comes along and he develops another emotional attachment.

That attachment usually lasts long enough for the kid to get old enough to fend for itself.

You could say that a woman's primary function is to "seduce" and "keep" a man long enough to use his resources to pay for her kid.

And you could say a man's primary function is to chase a woman until he can bang her, after which he usually hangs around.

Everything SHE does is to seduce a man and use his wealth to grow another kid.

Everything HE does is to bang women and generate wealth to support them both.

Women try to game the system by getting wealth without giving the sex.

Men try to game the system by getting sex without giving the wealth.

All of us think we're outsmarting everybody else but Mother Nature will ALWAYS have the last laugh.

logicallefty

Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:

So how would a man fair representing himself in your area?

Attorneys are often too busy to represent their clients the best possible, or the clients cant afford what they would charge to do so, correct?

There isn't much movement or support right now in the USA for self representation in court ("Pro Se"), but I am on the front lines of what there is... It's a voodoo subject even with the best attorneys... Even with some of the attorneys I am close friends with..

But, come on.. Tell us the facts with 3 years of experience in the Family court system in a big city like Miami, can other men have some hope of representing themselves in court or am I the only one in the USA who can pull it off?? (and i don't think I am special)..

What are the facts?

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
So how would a man fair representing himself in your area?

Attorneys are often too busy to represent their clients the best possible, or the clients cant afford what they would charge to do so, correct?

There isn't much movement or support right now in the USA for self representation in court ("Pro Se"), but I am on the front lines of what there is... It's a voodoo subject even with the best attorneys... Even with some of the attorneys I am close friends with..

But, come on.. Tell us the facts with 3 years of experience in the Family court system in a big city like Miami, can other men have some hope of representing themselves in court or am I the only one in the USA who can pull it off?? (and i don't think I am special)..

What are the facts?
First of all , I am not a lawyer.

Preparation.You need to be clear on your concepts before walking in. A judge probably won't let you finger through everything to find the appropriate part for admission or exclusion, or objection. You need to know it before you get in there. Enjoy your 'light' reading.

Just because you are pro se does not mean you enjoy the professional courtesy of an attorney admitted to the State Bar. The other attorney only has an obligation to deal with you on the record, in the courtroom. You are not an officer of the Court, and do not enjoy the privileges (and sanctions) associated with the sworn oath of an attorney admitted to the State Bar.

The truth is clerk's office cannot help you complete any court forms. A small piece of paper with this site http://forum.mensdivorce.com/ it has helped many men.

In general, the client determines the goals and the attorney determines the means. It's up to you to be prepared.If you're not satisfied with your lawyer's strategy decisions or with the arguments the lawyer has been making on your behalf, you may/should even want to go to the law library and do some reading to educate yourself about your legal problem.Remember, the lawyer work for you.

You are very lucky or your ex and her lawyer are/were stupid or it was an amicable divorce or you were prepared or ...........

logicallefty

Reaction score
YawataNoKami said:
First of all , I am not a lawyer.

Preparation.You need to be clear on your concepts before walking in. A judge probably won't let you finger through everything to find the appropriate part for admission or exclusion, or objection. You need to know it before you get in there. Enjoy your 'light' reading.

Just because you are pro se does not mean you enjoy the professional courtesy of an attorney admitted to the State Bar. The other attorney only has an obligation to deal with you on the record, in the courtroom. You are not an officer of the Court, and do not enjoy the privileges (and sanctions) associated with the sworn oath of an attorney admitted to the State Bar.

The truth is clerk's office cannot help you complete any court forms. A small piece of paper with this site http://forum.mensdivorce.com/ it has helped many men.

In general, the client determines the goals and the attorney determines the means. It's up to you to be prepared.If you're not satisfied with your lawyer's strategy decisions or with the arguments the lawyer has been making on your behalf, you may/should even want to go to the law library and do some reading to educate yourself about your legal problem.Remember, the lawyer work for you.

You are very lucky or your ex and her lawyer are/were stupid or it was an amicable divorce or you were prepared or ...........

You make some good points. The professional courtesy one is a biggie. The clerk's office is a funny one and true.. An attorney comes in and asks about a form and they get all the help they need, but if a Pro Se said "I have to fill out this form here can I borrow your pen?", they would get the parrot answer "We don't give legal advice".. My last "divorce" was very complicated and it invoked a bigamist and an annulment. I had three attorneys when it was all said and done, two were great but one really stunk. At the very end I went Pro Se an I got more accomplished in 3 weeks than had been accomplished by the attorneys in 6-7 months. The reason? Other than me knowing what the he|| I am doing, the biggest reason of all was because I had no obligation to participate in the little under the table tea parties that attorneys and Judges and legal people play. I didn't care who I p|$$ed off and didn't care about their little games.... All I cared about was me.. There is this perception that attorneys are aggressive sharks when in reality most of them most of the time are actually more submissive because they don't want to make waves and p|$$ off the Judges and other attorneys they have to drink tea with tomorrow or face in court next week. Two attorneys may take a case a certain direction in court but it's often scripted by an "off the record" conversation they have had prior that neither of their clients are privy to. What I speak of here is red pill for the legal world, and like red pill/blue pill in the dating/women world, most people are blue pill when it comes to the legal world.. And like I said before, I know it tends to be voodoo because in America people think they need an attorney to say "the law says if you murder you go to jail".. They hear the word "law" and think they need an attorney.. I am all about hiring one for myself in some situations but my message here is that if a person is going to hire an attorney there is more to it than just saying "here attorney, its all yours now and I am in the best hands" It's not that black and white. Thank you for your comments, I always like hearing from objective people in the legal arena.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
You make some good points. The professional courtesy one is a biggie. The clerk's office is a funny one and true.. An attorney comes in and asks about a form and they get all the help they need, but if a Pro Se said "I have to fill out this form here can I borrow your pen?", they would get the parrot answer "We don't give legal advice".. My last "divorce" was very complicated and it invoked a bigamist and an annulment. I had three attorneys when it was all said and done, two were great but one really stunk. At the very end I went Pro Se an I got more accomplished in 3 weeks than had been accomplished by the attorneys in 6-7 months. The reason? Other than me knowing what the he|| I am doing, the biggest reason of all was because I had no obligation to participate in the little under the table tea parties that attorneys and Judges and legal people play. I didn't care who I p|$$ed off and didn't care about their little games.... All I cared about was me.. There is this perception that attorneys are aggressive sharks when in reality most of them most of the time are actually more submissive because they don't want to make waves and p|$$ off the Judges and other attorneys they have to drink tea with tomorrow or face in court next week. Two attorneys may take a case a certain direction in court but it's often scripted by an "off the record" conversation they have had prior that neither of their clients are privy to. What I speak of here is red pill for the legal world, and like red pill/blue pill in the dating/women world, most people are blue pill when it comes to the legal world.. And like I said before, I know it tends to be voodoo because in America people think they need an attorney to say "the law says if you murder you go to jail".. They hear the word "law" and think they need an attorney.. I am all about hiring one for myself in some situations but my message here is that if a person is going to hire an attorney there is more to it than just saying "here attorney, its all yours now and I am in the best hands" It's not that black and white. Thank you for your comments, I always like hearing from objective people in the legal arena.
Again , I am not a lawyer........

Just my experience in that particular area. Having a lawyer is always the best option. Know your state’s divorce laws. Hire a competent attorney but learning your state’s divorce laws is your way of making sure your attorney is protecting you and your rights.It is your case.Unfortunately logicallefty you're trying to apply logic......... you should know by now that logic is excluded from the legal system.

By the time a marriage is over—and there is a 50-50 chance it will be over at some point—most men are at the “just get me out” stage. They often don’t care about most of the property—800-thread count sheets, tea sets, and fancy kitchen gizmos—that was purchased over the course of the marriage. But men do care about their kids. This is where they make their biggest mistake. Most of the men I saw walked away from the house and the furnishings, pack their three bags of clothes and leave. The man assumes, incorrectly, that he’s doing the right thing for his soon-to-be ex-wife and kids. He thinks that if he gives her all the stuff, she’ll treat him fairly when it comes to the children. He thinks he’ll get 50 percent custody—and because he’s being a “good guy” she will treat him as one. In my experience, that’s rarely how it happens.

If you are going pro se don’t EVER make the decision to represent yourself without carefully considering the potential outcome of that decision.Read,learn your state laws , prepared and educated yourself even if you had a lawyer.If you choose to represent yourself, the odds are that no matter how good your legal position may be (or how good you think it may be), you will be at a serious disadvantage in most situations.

Don’t get married in the first place. The law makes a mockery of justice for men. If you do not pay your (outrageous) child support/alimony/palimony(in Florida alimony could be, forever until one of them dies) , you go to jail. If she decides never to let you see your kids, nobody cares.
Just purchase a shirt with “ATM” written on the back, and accept your new role

Bottom line; most family/divorce lawyers are scum! All they are out for is the almighty buck.

Enough , I am drinking Palo Viejo..............:eek: