Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help with asking HB8.5 23 year old out.

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is she works two jobs. Her day job she does not get a lunch break and her second shift job she only gets about 20 minutes so I am thinking of asking her this.
If you have time after you get off from your 1st job I would like to take you to lunch before you have to go to the second job.
Does this sound ok? By the way she is nurse and very hot and tall about 6'1 and probably gets hit on a lot but I sense some attraction.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her being busy working like a dog all day is her problem, not your problem.

"If you have time..." - AFC material.

Simply do this:

"Let's grab a drink or a bite some time this week"

<wait for her to say yes sure>

"Cool, when's good for you?"

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Niterider450

The problem is she works two jobs. Her day job she does not get a lunch break and her second shift job she only gets about 20 minutes so I am thinking of asking her this.
If you have time after you get off from your 1st job I would like to take you to lunch before you have to go to the second job.
Does this sound ok? By the way she is nurse and very hot and tall about 6'1 and probably gets hit on a lot but I sense some attraction.
Dude get the HELL off of this forum and go to the General Discussion section! This section is for grown a.ss men! Grown a.ss men don't ask stupid, childish questions like, "How do I ask her out?" You ask her out by ASKING HER OUT you doofus. Either she says yes, no, maybe, or nothing at all...and whatever she says you DEAL with it as you move onto the next chick.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Dude get the HELL off of this forum and go to the General Discussion section! This section is for grown a.ss men! Grown a.ss men don't ask stupid, childish questions like, "How do I ask her out?" You ask her out by ASKING HER OUT you doofus. Either she says yes, no, maybe, or nothing at all...and whatever she says you DEAL with it as you move onto the next chick.

Wow, that was SUCH a grown ass man response of yours...

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Well excuse me. I am older than you so show some respect to your elders.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Well, if you are OLDER than me....sir....then you should be beyond elementary questions. Plus your age is supposed to be displayed on this section of the Forum as well.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ask, and don't think about it. There is no shortcut. Don't do lunch, that's too business-like, push for coffee or drinks after she gets off from work. Keep it cheap. Plan on her using her busy schedule to say no, though. Unless you know this is 100% true, she could of pre-prepped the situation to deter you from asking her out.

Either way, don't think about it, and the next time you run into her just ask. If she aches and moans and starts with the work BS, jet outta there and cut your losses.

Good luck.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Just say: hey baby whats say I ask you out on a date, take you out to dinner, movie and drinks and later you can casually accuse me of rape.

DO NOT DATE AMERICAN WOMEN.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread moved from Mature Man. Age not in profile.