Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online dating and younger women

Reaction score
I am a 37 year old male and like a lot of guys 30+, I am not interested in dating women from 34 to my age and older.

I know women like older men since I get looks from younger women in public and I know a dozen couples off the top of my head (not Hollywood either) that have anywhere from a 7-14 year age difference (the man being older of course). I don't think trying to get a girlfriend 7-12 years younger than oneself is unrealistic if you are confident and in shape. A 37 year old going after 18-23 year olds, sure I am too old, but 25++?

Online it seems to be a different story!

I am on POF and I noticed ALL of the women who are interested in me range from 34 to 42!

BTW, I am a moderately attractive guy and can pass for 30, so it is not like I am 37, but look much older.

Any one else experience this?

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, online they look for a REASON to disqualify you.... to sort out all the men talking to them. In PERSON, I do better.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is to be used to "augment" your pool. I'd say my current hit rate is 85% in person and 15% OLD pickup. It's much easier to start a conversation live. OLD is overly populated with beta's that give women a over inflated sense of value. However that same pool of Beta's won't dare strike up a live convo with a dateable woman at the grocery store.
Advantage: Live pickup.
KC

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I actually do pretty good with online dating in terms of the "quantity" of converting them to numbers and live meets and sex/short term relationships. The quality is just low. Very rarely do I get a chick that fits my requirements. This might not be an issue in relation to online dating, I think this is a marketplace issue across the board.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find online dating to be an invasion of privacy to be quite often, it is not free and often gets access to facebook accounts. I have also notised that even if you don't have a photo and get classified by age group. This can be a disadvantage if you are older and look good because you can be matched with some absolute hags, had this happen recently and couldn't disconnect my account quick enough, personally I have had much better success with approaching people in person and then chatting on facebook.

dany500

Reaction score
We do great along with online dating sites with regards to the "quantity" connected with renovating those to amounts along with reside complies with along with sex/short term associations. The standard is simply low. Incredibly almost never should i have a chick that fits my own prerequisites. This kind of might not be a problem in terms of online dating sites, I do believe this is a industry problem along the panel.

MattR1984

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think when girls get to a certain age and they want to settle down longterm try do want guys on the 30 to 40 range. I would say 26+ should be your aiming area. Hell I only date 25 to 28 year olds myself. In person and online pickups. As far as online dating goes. In about 4 months of trying eharmony out I only met one woman who was gf/wife material. But she obviously was looking for something like in a fairytale story. Alot have crazy expectations.

The others I dated around with and hooked up with all had some type of issues with them. Personal problems, etc and most women who find on a dating site will remain on that dating site while you're dating them regardless of your labels if you have any. Cereal online daters.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Get out and see the world, the best way to meet young women is face to face, in another country. I've never dated a woman older than 24. Most of the dates that have ended up in the bedroom have been from women 18 to 22.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Yellowstone,
For years I have maintained that Prietos Rule of 80/20 prevails as it seems wherever,human choices are involved....
This has been reinforced by reading Christian Rutters research sourced from his unique position as owner of OK Cupid...Women,whether Old and wrinkled or HB 10's, find one Man in Six attractive...Cop that young Harry!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reduce your age on your profile. If the subject ever arises as to why you lied about your age, say "Thats what liars do, they lie." Strong frames weather any storm.

Problem solved.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Reduce your age on your profile. If the subject ever arises as to why you lied about your age, say "Thats what liars do, they lie." Strong frames weather any storm.

Problem solved.
Thats an awesome answer.... :crackup: "Hey girl, I just had to do what I had to do to lure you in" rofl

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if there's any legal ramifications to that, probably not, but I've seen several profiles that list a certain age, but then if you read their profile essay, they go on to say..."Oh, and by the way, I"m a little older than my listed age....."
I met this one hot Asian on match. Her profile said 35.....She never stated her real age. She turned out to be 50! (Still hot and a good lay BTW).