Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl on Subway (Advise Needed)

Seeker911

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I’ve seen this girl 2 or 3 times in the train that I take to work in the morning, she noticed me once but the train was too crowded for me to approach her. We get off at the same stop and she takes another train, so that leaves me with even less than 1 minute to talk to her before she hops on to another train. Considering everyone is in rush in the morning I’m not really sure what to say to get her attention. Just need your advice. I’m not afraid of rejection but I just don’t wanna look stupid.
Additional info about her, she doesn't seem fancy kind of girl, and did offer her seat to a senior citizen.

Line I was thinking about (Hey, I have seen you here a few times and I thought I'd say Hi, my name is XYZ)

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about:

'Hey, I've seen you a few times, I'm XYZ, I know you've probably got to run so let's talk more another time- coffee?"

Make sure she gives you HER number, don't give her yours.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Seeker,
One Day something different will happen in your Carriage,a fight,an obnoxious Drunk,some Hooligans...So you have a one minute conversation...Next time,go up top at the Station she gets out,do a quick Recce on Coffee Shops,Restuarants...Then ask her to join you at one...Simple as that,if she refuses,just walk away,give her a miss,she was just a phantasy....But you never know!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeker911 said:
I’m not afraid of rejection but I just don’t wanna look stupid.
Why not?

This is something you'll need to get over.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
You could tell her that you saw her give up her seat once and that you thought that it was very kind of her... tell her that you appreciate that kind of gesture and would like to buy her a drink and get to know her a little better. It's a natural open (shields you from looking creepy or needy) and builds a wee bit of that "us against the world" vibe that creates intimacy.

In addition, it allows you to compliment her behaviour instead of her looks and that sets you apart from most other men.