Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Psychology today - How to spot a mysogynist

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I caught this article and thought a lot of it sounded strangely familiar.. ;-)

The author basically says that anyone who displays DJ skills is a misogynist..

Here's the link..
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-mysteries-love/201502/12-ways-spot-misogynist

You'll all recognize #9 "Date" behavior... ala... Pook and Anti-dump...

So what do you think? Is this further proof of the wussifying of American men? Is there a conspiracy to turn more men into AFC's?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I understand why some women do these crazy things , they are men haters .
she is basically just trying to figure out what is like to hate a man and make it the opposite , most what she wrote women do it for men .

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I had to search this b!tch. Was expecting some fugly hooknosed rat faced deviant. (as is usually the case with these) Not this time, just another unhappy affirmative actioned sh!tlib who swapped out logic with her feeelz.

In most cases, misogynists do not even know that they hate women.
You don't say? How convenient.

He will zero in on a woman and choose her as his target. Her natural defenses may be down because he’s flirtatious, exciting, fun, and charismatic at first.
He won't zero in on me anymore :cry:

As time goes on, he begins to reveal a Jekyll & Hyde personality. He may change quickly from irresistible to rude, and from rude back to irresistible.
So he's....a human? :eek:

He will make promises to women and often fail to keep them. With men, on the other hand, he will almost always keep his word.
Well I'm sold. That's enough to label him as someone who literally hates women. When can we string him up?

He will be late for appointments and dates with women, but be quite punctual with men.
I'm sick of being stood up :cry:

His behavior toward women in general is grandiose, ****y, controlling, and self-centered.
I'm getting tingles just typing this.

He is extremely competitive
The West: Land of cucks, where mediocrity is praised and success is "misogyny"

If a woman does better than him socially or professionally, he feels terrible.
So he should. Beaten by a girl... at anything is grounds enough to contemplate suicide.

He will be prepared (unconsciously) to use anything within his power to make women feel miserable. He may demand sex or withhold sex in his relationships, make jokes about women or put them down in public, “borrow” their ideas in professional contexts without giving them credit, or borrow money from them without paying them back.
There go those tingles again.

Sexually, he likes to control women and gives little or no attention to their sexual pleasure. Foreplay, if it occurs at all, is only a necessary means to an end. He likes oral sex but only as a recipient. His favorite positions enable him to avoid looking the woman in her eyes.
Hmmm how would she know? And more importantly how would she have enough test subjects for a proper comparison?

"Psychology Today" :crackup: The irony.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Tvits,
you are funnier than anything on Television!

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I had to search this b!tch. Was expecting some fugly hooknosed rat faced deviant. (as is usually the case with these) Not this time, just another unhappy affirmative actioned sh!tlib who swapped out logic with her feeelz.

You don't say? How convenient.

He won't zero in on me anymore :cry:

So he's....a human? :eek:

Well I'm sold. That's enough to label him as someone who literally hates women. When can we string him up?

I'm sick of being stood up :cry:

I'm getting tingles just typing this.

The West: Land of cucks, where mediocrity is praised and success is "misogyny"

So he should. Beaten by a girl... at anything is grounds enough to contemplate suicide.

There go those tingles again.

Hmmm how would she know? And more importantly how would she have enough test subjects for a proper comparison?

"Psychology Today" :crackup: The irony.
________

That was awesome.

logicallefty

Reaction score
haha sounds like she is telling us what makes HER \|/ tingle, and she is frustrated because she can't control that.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mostly I find waht she write is what woman do to men, oh well one more useless thing, one more laught

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She left out one:

13. He will always have a line of adoring women chasing after him while at the same time, those same women will be lamenting around the brunch table, "where are all the good guys?" and telling stories about the "creepy" guy at work who is only equal to them in SMV, not 4 notches above, who dared to ask them out.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wunnaBsmooth said:
You'll all recognize #9 "Date" behavior... ala... Pook and Anti-dump...
Point 9 says "if she is a more independent type who prefers to order her own meal and pay for it herself, he will rudely order for both and pay for it while she goes to the bàthroom". Is this what Pook recommends?

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had a female PM in Australia. Worst PM in history , even accused the opposition of being a misogynist in parliament. She was turfed out then proceeded to whine how Australia was sexist(nothing to do with her terrible performance apparently). The country changed for the worst after that.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a misogynist. So what? I'll stop being one when women catch up to men in capability.