Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: How I became fat: “It’s tough to be a bad-ass girl in a dainty world”

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.salon.com/2015/03/28/how_i_became_fat_its_tough_to_be_a_bad_ass_girl_in_a_dainty_world/

I am 55 pounds overweight. Having recently hit 221.2 on the scale, I’m no longer forgivably chubby or husky, zaftig or big-boned. I’m not even fat. I’ve crossed the border into obese, and that is too much for me to bear.

It’s tough to be a bad-ass girl in a dainty world. In a pole dancing class, I tried to conquer my fear of a tricky move called “the snake,” which involves flinging feet over head, gripping the pole between your thighs, dropping your hands and slithering into a coil of turgid sexpot on the floor. But when it came my turn, the teacher — a vegan ballerina — blurted, “I can’t lift you. I’ll break my back,” then walked away. In true fat girl form, I bit back my tears and gave up the pole for good.
How is 166# considered a proper weight for a woman? Is she an Amazon? :eek:

And what the hell is with these tubs of lard doing pole dancing? :trouble:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These three words sum up everything that's wrong with women and the culture today:

"Pole dancing class".
:crazy:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Having recently hit 221.2 on the [richter] scale"

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
LOL

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The patriarchy is making women fat and gross. You can't blame women because even though they're independent, they're still victims and are thus still the responsibility of men. All you testosterone-driven chauvinistic pigs care about is a women's looks. That's why, in our male dominated society, women are becoming more and more ugly. This question just epitomizes the prevalence of rape culture in society today. It's all your fault, you stupid male!
(This was satire, obviously.)

Dreesy

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's too easy to eat 500 calories less every day. No pity here from me.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
That's freaking crazy! The richter scale is a logarithmic scale and that is just unheard of :crackup:

- comic_relief

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great article for one and only one reason, a very valuable cautionary lesson for men. Notice that her few mentions of her husband are completely tangential and derivative. The rest is pure 100% memememefattyfattymememememeemememmemee. Notice how there's not one word in the whole article about wanting to be fit for him, to be desirable -to him- to look good for him, to make him proud in public. Nada. So telling. Young men take note and be-f-cking-ware. You absolutely must screen these narcissists out, and there will be LOTS of screening. Oh, and no matter how carefully you screen, you will never be 100% sure a "massive" transformation won't occur once the ring goes on. Too late then though!

Imagine an article about a man with a family who had lost his job. Just imagine how many times, "provide for my family," "take care of my wife and kids," "meet my responsibilities to others" and the like would appear... even if the guy were a lowlife, a crook or convict. Contrast that to what you read in the OP article and think how many times you've heard the deadbeat dad meme lately. Imagine what the job loss article would look like if it were all about him and not the people in his life who depended on him. What a self-absorbed POS that man would be. Because this is actually normal female state of mind revealed in the article, we have to flip the genders to see just how abhorrent and morally, intellectually bankrupt this exercise in MEMEME is.

Article is a great look into the utter solipsistic black hole of the modern female mind and soul. All are not like this, an overwhelming majority today are though. You have been warned.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
How is 166# considered a proper weight for a woman? Is she an Amazon? :eek:
Well if she's a Midwest native she could likely be 6'3" :crackup: