Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tenacity's Rules Of The Road

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
So I wanted to start off a thread with a general list of Aphorisms that I have always kept by my side that I call my Rules of The Road. I wanted to share them with some of you guys as they might be able to assist you as well. They are about general topics in relation to finance, dating, etc.

Women and Dating

- Never take a woman on a paid date that hasn't already expressed to you (via telephone, on a free date, etc) that she will fvck you. If a woman won't fvck you, she doesn't like you. Don't believe in the hype of "good girls wait 90 days," that might have been the case in 1942 but it's not the case in 2015.

- Love doesn't exist now and it never did. The true definition of love is to love someone unconditionally, there's no way a human being can EVER love another human being (or anything for that matter) unconditionally. Every human has conditions and limitations. You might love your children, but if they are one day standing over you with a gun in one hand and a knife in the other, seeking to take your life, I'm not sure if your "love" for them will still maintain.

- Because love doesn't exist, stop entering into government contracts centered on something that doesn't exist. Stop marrying women with vows of loving them forever, because that's impossible for a human to do, based on the fact that certain conditions change, and if those conditions change, then the love changes (leaves). Marriages today aren't based on love, they are based on like, and like is temporary with conditions, while love is forever and unconditional.

- All human beings can do is like or dislike someone or something, and their like or dislike of something can change rapidly. As a result, when managing your social relationships, keep in mind that your "best friend" is just someone that you share most of your common interests with, but just because they are your best friend today, that doesn't mean they will be there in 6 months. If you have had a good friend for over 12 months, consider that a blessing.

- Please understand that the only true value left to women is sex and companionship. Please stop looking for women to be your soulmate, your support group, your help meet, or your partner. They are only here to fvck you and sit next to you, all of your validation and strength must come from your internal being.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Personal Finance

- Think of your Career as you would a Business Plan. With a business, you would first study the marketplace to determine what type of demand is out there, what type of supply is fulfilling that demand, and look for ways you could fulfill that demand in a better way for a lower cost or better quality, or both (unique value proposition). Do the same with your Career. Look out into the marketplace to see what's in demand, then determine what region of the country (or the world) are the jobs, and then seek to position yourself around the people, associations, clubs, etc. to establish your continued network of opportunities.

- If you don't have a Career Plan in place, do not go to College. College is a tool in a toolbox of tools that you are using for assistance in climbing up a ladder in your Career. College is just an additional tool to move you up a "ladder," but you have to already be ON THE LADDER to move up the ladder. Rule of thumb, if a college degree doesn't directly relate to a promotional ladder, it's a waste of time. That promotional ladder might be getting you the entry level position (after you have worked the position before the entry level position), or a middle manager position (after you have worked the position before the middle manager position).

- Don't listen to everything Dave Ramsey says, Debt in and of itself is not the devil, it's the person using it improperly that's the devil. Debt is just like a Gun, its usage can help build nations or its usage can help destroy them.

- Stocks and Gambling, while they are not the same, they are indeed in the same family tree. Gambling is the brother to Stocks, and they both have "Speculation" behind their name. With Gambling you play some lottery numbers or you place bets on a Mayweather-Pacquiao fight, thinking that your "analysis" coming into the situation would allow you to "predict" the ending result. Stocks are the same way, you do foundational analysis and based on that analysis, you believe that you can predict where the Stock will be in XYZ period of time. However, Stocks, like Gambling, is a guessing game. Nobody really knows what's going to happen. So know that when you invest in Stocks, you are investing in Speculation.

- I don't know many people who got rich off the Stock Market, I do know a lot of people who are wealthy from starting and operating their own business(es). If you are buying a company's stock, understand that the REAL MONEY has already been made by the people who brought the company public.

- Always account for every dollar you spend on an annual, monthly and weekly basis. This allows for you to properly manage the amount that you are spending to look for ways of reducing the costs while not necessarily reducing your quality of life. You can't manage what you haven't measured.

- Stop donating money to Non Profits (Charities, Churches, etc) and instead if you want to help a cause, volunteer your time and help them directly. We can talk all day about the corruption on Wallstreet, but in my opinion the most corrupt entities in the country are Non Profits.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Spirituality, Confidence and Parenting

- If you are religious or not, always develop a spiritual life. The powers that be in the spiritual life are the only powers that can truly love you, because they are not bound by conditions, space, or time. They will love you forever and unconditionally.

- Seek to develop real confidence through having real achievements and actually having experience in things, rather than developing fake confidence through continually telling yourself that you are confident. Real confidence comes from experience.

- Fear is just as important as Faith, they are two sides of the same coin, both are nothing but tools of Awareness. Both are designed to make you aware of either things to watch out for, or things to take advantage of.

- If you have a child, understand that the most important job that you have is to be a Father to that child. That's more than sending a check and paying child support, it's about helping to shape that child into an efficient Adult.

- The success of your children is tied to the success of your parenting. If you have 5 children and 4 of them turn out to be losers as Adults, with only 1 becoming something of value, then you have failed as a parent. Your parenting skills sucked.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great post. Lots to comment on...

Marriages today aren't based on love, they are based on like, and like is temporary with conditions, while love is forever and unconditional.
I think marriages today are done out of emotions and the necessity to move your life up to today's social standards. Women want to have their day as a princess, and men want to have enough money to buy a house. Society expects people to get married and buy a house, while they consider those who remain solitary as defective.

The no-fault divorce has removed the value of marriage vows. It doesn't matter what you said in your vows because they're irrelevant when the divorce rolls around. There is no longer any consequence for the person who fvcks up the marriage.

If you don't have a Career Plan in place, do not go to College.
Agreed. I see way too many people going to college because COLLEGE. This is again society's expectations of the typical person. EVERYBODY has to attend college. If you don't attend college, then you're supposed to be destined to flip burgers the rest of your life.

I went to college when I was already in a job that required it. The company I worked for paid for half of my college education. It's allowed me to move onto something better afterwards.

Always account for every dollar you spend on an annual, monthly and weekly basis. This allows for you to properly manage the amount that you are spending to look for ways of reducing the costs while not necessarily reducing your quality of life. You can't manage what you haven't measured.
I'm an odd duck in this situation. I don't constantly examine my money. I examine my influx of it. The more excess I have, the more I know I'm on the right track. I'm also ALWAYS looking for ways to save money. If I can get 5hit for free or find something to make money on, I go for it. I personally find that penny counting is stressful, time consuming and a pain in the ass. I don't like all of those, so if I can avoid doing things I don't like while improving my situation, the better for me.

Stop donating money to Non Profits (Charities, Churches, etc) and instead if you want to help a cause, volunteer your time and help them directly.
Agreed. I'm also going to stick something else in there... Donate to non-profits who provide a service to you. There's a non-profit organization here who puts people to work doing things like yard care. Once my mortgage is paid off, I'm planning on hiring them to take care of my yard. Everybody wins in that situation.

If you have a child, understand that the most important job that you have is to be a Father to that child. That's more than sending a check and paying child support, it's about helping to shape that child into an efficient Adult.
Ever since my child was born, my goal has been to help him become a successfully independent adult. He's already off to a great start. At age 8, he's learned how to work for a dollar, how to save his money, and has learned that you cannot get services for free just because you demand them. However, children will be children and they need to have time to play.

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, there are some times when you find a post that just hits all the right points. You should double post in the DJ section if you haven't already. Give some of the youngsters something with substance. Great read. Thanks.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity must have been the last guy I repped.... it wouldn't let me do it again....

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good solid points in that list, a lot to live by.
I was in two minds about posting this....

Tenacity said:

- Love doesn't exist now and it never did. The true definition of love is to love someone unconditionally, there's no way a human being can EVER love another human being (or anything for that matter) unconditionally. Every human has conditions and limitations. You might love your children, but if they are one day standing over you with a gun in one hand and a knife in the other, seeking to take your life, I'm not sure if your "love" for them will still maintain.
I disagree with the above.
I always felt unconditional love from my father. And always have had it for my son and family. Unconditional love doesn't mean being blinded to bad behavior.In the above situation context is everything. If I had raised my son how I have to this point and the above happened, yes I would still love him. I wouldn't just lay down and die though.

But I can also understand why you think it doesn't exist with the amount of dysfunction out there (also what you have gone through in your life). Some of the things I read about the US (hell Australia isn't much better)especially corporate or business stuff seems very dog eat dog. Not that I am tarring the whole population in that light, maybe a misconception?

- If you have a child, understand that the most important job that you have is to be a Father to that child. That's more than sending a check and paying child support, it's about helping to shape that child into an efficient Adult.

- The success of your children is tied to the success of your parenting. If you have 5 children and 4 of them turn out to be losers as Adults, with only 1 becoming something of value, then you have failed as a parent. Your parenting skills sucked.
No offense Ten, but the above makes me think you would have given the "unconditional love" thing a good run for its money. I have no doubt you would have given it your best shot.

There are always obstacles and burdens along the way and its not only about overcoming them, but the method we use to do so.
Ten I still get that feeling of inner conflict/turmoil in your posts. The thing about setting a path is to make sure we will be happy when we arrive at the end of the journey. Just make sure family/social conditioning isn't influencing to many decisions.

I know I'm always picking at you, but it feels like work left undone. I get the sense you are not happy, but maybe I'm way off base (just nod a stfu my way if thats the case). Listen you have a lot of potential and I want to make sure you will be happy in life.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Des,

Yes, you are totally correct about the standards of society. What I'm glad about is that there's enough people in my Generation (Gen Y) that are waking up to the fact that "tradition" just doesn't work for us.

- Society says buy a house: But my Generation is tied up with student loans which makes it hard to come up with a down payment and make the payments, as well as the fact that the economy is so unstable that you won't likely be working at the same job, in the same area, for the next 25-30 years. You will likely have to move around every 3-5 years where the new jobs are at, which makes buying a house a bad financial decision.

- Society says get married and have kids: But again, we are tied up with student loans and a changing economy, most in my Generation are just struggling to pay their OWN bills, nevertheless having to pay that of a kid. And with all of the news on marriages failing and the terrible dating market (on both sides, the men are horrible and the women are horrible) you are just going to see lesser and lesser marriages out of Gen Y.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
Sorry, I think you're completely 100% wrong on this.

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women and Dating

- Never take a woman on a paid date that hasn't already expressed to you (via telephone, on a free date, etc) that she will fvck you. If a woman won't fvck you, she doesn't like you. Don't believe in the hype of "good girls wait 90 days," that might have been the case in 1942 but it's not the case in 2015.

My bad if I'm not getting the point, but how do you get to that without actually taking her to an actual first date to then **** her ?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
hithard,

No you aren't picking on me buddy lol, I love questions because they always open up quality discussions.

As I have stated, totally opting out of marriage and making kids was NOT my original plan. It's sort of like when those people invested in housing in the early-mid 2000's believing that it would make them rich in 10 years, they had everything planned out and didn't expect that it was all a sham that would come crashing down on them sooner or later. Not only did they not get "rich" but they lost money, they would have been better off not ever doing the silly investment.

That's where I'm at with women, dating and family creation. I had the notion that once I got my bum a.ss together, fixed my looks, personality, finances, and learned how to attract women...it would only then be a matter of time before I met a quality chick that I could do some long term legal relationship structures with (making a kid and/or getting married as well).

Well, I never found such a chick, and yes, I'm only 31 but I have been out here. Out here a lot. And I'm not talking about I meet 2 new chicks a week, no, I have been OUT HERE. There has been a consistent pattern of women that I am bringing into my fold and they always have some form of MAJOR flaw.

- Either they are overweight and refuse to do anything about it, they say you should just take them as they are.

- Either their finances are horrible and the only way they will become stable, is if I bailed her out, and if I bail her out, she can still leave at anytime which would slow my financial progress.

- Either they have a bunch of kids from a sorry dude, which is also contributing to the finance problems.

The MAJOR flaw that they have isn't even something that can be worked out. I can workout a personality flaw, I can't workout a situation where a chick wants to keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger, I'm not sexually attracted to chicks that are fat like that. When their clothes is on and they have the body spankz pushing the fat in, they look okay, but when their clothes come off it's something totally different. I literally want to throw up.

And I can't take the risk of fixing a chick's finances because chicks are very disloyal these days. I fix a chick's finances and then she decides to go fvck another bum, then I will be told by society (and this forum once I post the situation), that I should just "man up and move on". I'm not doing that shyt, I would go off the deep end and hurt somebody.

So it's not like I don't WANT TO DO it, I can't do it. The market is horrible and it's not going to change.

On the other side of things, I don't know if it's "meant to be" for me to be married or have kids. I think if I got married I would surely divorce anyway, and if I had kids I wouldn't be able to be a good Father due to the limitations of society. In other words, all I would be doing is financially ruining myself, delaying my financial goals, and have a pseudo "family" that can give two rats' a.sses about me (just like my pseudo family including my mother and father doesn't give two rats' a.sses right now).

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Roni_88 said:
Women and Dating

My bad if I'm not getting the point, but how do you get to that without actually taking her to an actual first date to then **** her ?

I try to use free places to judge her level of interest first before I spend money taking her on paid dates. It helps to filter out chicks that aren't really "that interested" but will sit in on a free dinner and movie.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Social Leper and BetterCall,

I can elaborate more on my stances on "Love". I believe that Love is promoted as some type of special bond you have with a person that can't be broken, and I don't believe that as a human being you can ever be in a situation where you can't "break it off" with someone or something if that someone or something is no longer generating the desires you preferred.

I think all a human being can do is "like" someone or something, which means that as long as that someone or something stays within certain boundaries and conditions, then the relationship can continue. If that someone or something breaks out of those boundaries or conditions, then the relationship can be in jeopardy.

True love would not have someone getting a divorce under ANY circumstances, but you just don't see that today for the most part. The moment someone is bored, or not getting what the wanted, or the challenges/issues of the relationship become too damning...then they seek to opt out. True love would have you literally DYING and never opting out, and I just don't believe that most human beings are going to go "that far" today.

In terms of marriages of the past and why they stayed together longer than marriages of the modern day, is in my opinion based on the survival needs. The woman needed the man to bring in production because she wasn't allowed (and couldn't properly compete) to do it, and they were living in an era without modern day technology so housework actually was a real DEMANDING job. You needed someone in the house and someone in the field. They needed each other for survival, that's why they stayed together much longer than they do today, on top of the fact that divorcing wasn't as EASY as it is today.