Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How'd you like to be a millennial dad??

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Feminism was supposed to bring women happiness,” Crouse said. “But the research shows that women today are much more unhappy then they have been in the past. They’ve ended up with far more opportunities, but their personal happiness is way down.”
People are wising up to this liberal crap. There is a growing majority of people who are sick of hearing about the garbage.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear ZTime,
Oh this message from a young Journalist,Kasi Brune,A self styled Marketing Strategist...Is pretty harmless...Take a look at her Photo,can you imagine a Captain of Industry like say Warren Buffet listening to Her?...No she is an air head,maybe one of our Trolls LOL....Tight Eyes Post on the other hand is pure Gold,very disturbing indeed...It is falling out as Jack Calhoun prophesised after his research on Mice...Empires have a Use by date of about 250 Years,the British lasted about that,their culture was invigorated in a Western extension when the Empire divided and prospered as a separate entity in the US and now,they they have had about that...Maybe the States will be revived by Hispanics and African Americans who will create a new Empire,Dunno,but it will be a completely different America from the one I knew and loved...Caucasians are finished,Europe will only survive as part of a new invigorated Moslem Empire...Hadn't been for Charles Martel,would have happened in 732 anyhow...China of course like Old Father Times will just keep rolling along...Marxism and Capitalism are the last in a long line of conquerors,consumed and regurgitated with a uniquely Chinese Confuscian stamp on them...Something to be said for 6000 years of Civilisation!

ZTIME

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear ZTime,
Oh this message from a young Journalist,Kasi Brune,A self styled Marketing Strategist...Is pretty harmless...Take a look at her Photo,can you imagine a Captain of Industry like say Warren Buffet listening to Her?...No she is an air head,maybe one of our Trolls LOL....Tight Eyes Post on the other hand is pure Gold,very disturbing indeed...It is falling out as Jack Calhoun prophesised after his research on Mice...Empires have a Use by date of about 250 Years,the British lasted about that,their culture was invigorated in a Western extension when the Empire divided and prospered as a separate entity in the US and now,they they have had about that...Maybe the States will be revived by Hispanics and African Americans who will create a new Empire,Dunno,but it will be a completely different America from the one I knew and loved...Caucasians are finished,Europe will only survive as part of a new invigorated Moslem Empire...Hadn't been for Charles Martel,would have happened in 732 anyhow...China of course like Old Father Times will just keep rolling along...Marxism and Capitalism are the last in a long line of conquerors,consumed and regurgitated with a uniquely Chinese Confuscian stamp on them...Something to be said for 6000 years of Civilisation!

Yes, I saw that the article was written by a young lady who happens to have a book to be published soon.

The problem is that I read the definition and belief from this chick on what it means to be a "millennial dad" and the type of role he plays in the family.

No wonder women are feeling so empowered. Are beta males really helping to support this type of crap? Now it's not good enough to go to work and support the family, you also have to go buy the bacon, and cook it too?? And to top it all off, you have people trying to convince companies that this is a fast growing demographic which needs to be advertised to!

I can see it now: commercials on tv empowering women to demoralize men as to how they should be treated. Movies showing how a "true man" should run around and cater to his woman. Products launching to help dad take care of the kids while mom is out with the "ladies". The list goes on and on!! Next thing you know we'll have a women running for president!!

Haha! I think this is all already happening. We're a bunch of consumers being driven by what marketing companies are putting in front of us. And yes times are changing!

It just kind of bothered me that they put a name to it!

“You don’t need to see different things, but rather to see things differently.”

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ZTIME said:
Got this article from an advertising sales girl I do business with. The article was written by a female, but kind of disturbing if these groups of guys are truly growing. Is this truly the way the female population believes we should think?

http://adage.com/article/digitalnext/millennial-dads-real-spending-power/297782/
I'm a single millennial dad (born 1981) and I do all the shopping for my house, tend to look for better quality of product than lower costs, and have spent many hours on playdates back in the day.

So I guess I like being a millennial dad.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The millennial dad phenomenon will have a harsh flipside to women. It is forcing guys to be able to look after themselves and influence their kids. Once they are inevitable $hit on by their spouse, hopefully they are easier able to grow half a ball. Their relationships are basically that of a single dad already. I am seeing more fathers as strong role models while mothers are the bitc.hing, drunken, two faced flakes that do not have their kids best interests at heart.

I know the beta/alpha arguments on parenting, but imo we have moved to a point where a majority of women are good at nothing/ sightly s.hit at everything. Men on the otherhand keep absorbing new skillsets. Feminism will fail and has failed so long as men adapt and their roles as fathers stregthen and influence the next generation in a positive light.
Feminism will fail because the new breed of feminists have based their outlook on hate and pushing women to do less but expecting more. Feminism is making them weaker and sending more men our way.

Bad fathers and weak men have in my mind done damage and worsened our situation as much as any women have. Daddy issues, lost young men and weak family structures that keep cursing the next generation.
The new generation of dads may be what many call beta class, but flipping them out of their mindsets won't be hard. No wonder mgtow numbers are growing.

Feminism installing males once again at the head of the family, oops another fail. So long as we strive to do better/be better we will always win.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
People are wising up to this liberal crap. There is a growing majority of people who are sick of hearing about the garbage.
It's too late for my generation. They can all burn.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what a washing machine sounds like? That's about how interesting this article was to read.

If millenial dads are doing more around the home, it's because the women are doing less and are likely guilt-tripping their men into doing it. With men being brainwashed to let women have what they want to shut them up, this is the result. Men work all day and evening while women play.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
You know what a washing machine sounds like? That's about how interesting this article was to read.

If millenial dads are doing more around the home, it's because the women are doing less and are likely guilt-tripping their men into doing it. With men being brainwashed to let women have what they want to shut them up, this is the result. Men work all day and evening while women play.
This.

Women have an insatiable appetite. The more you give them the more they demand. The more you "give in" the more they exploit and take advantage.

Women see men in the role of "giver" and themselves in the role of "taker". This is why a man who isn't "generous" with his time/money/emotions is so offensive to most women. They feel entitled to ANYTHING a man has to give them and feel no obligation to reciprocate. In fact, if they do reciprocate.. they expect MORE from the man as a result.. because he is "lucky" she is being so "nice". These are the vast majority of relationships in the modern world. You will have a few strong men here and there but most men are weak fags ruled and dominated by women. Even fat/ugly women rule over most men today.

Whenever women are talking about what makes a "good man" it usually involves some aspect of "give me more!! Do more! Spend more! Provide more!". Insatiable appetite.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Desdinova said:

:yes: Even many beta men are responsible men. When their women sit on their \|/s and don't do what needs done, the men know what must be done and do it.

lifeislearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
How is this "beta" behavior? I buy my own food and cook it. Gasp! So THAT is why I'm single...

All these years wasted, the truth comes out

What's it like to have terms like alpha and beta dictate what is acceptable for you to do? Don't you see that makes you a slave to social whims? F that, I do what I want, and if you think buying groceries makes you less of a man, you've got bigger problems to worry about.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lifeislearning said:
How is this "beta" behavior? I buy my own food and cook it. Gasp! So THAT is why I'm single...

All these years wasted, the truth comes out

What's it like to have terms like alpha and beta dictate what is acceptable for you to do? Don't you see that makes you a slave to social whims? F that, I do what I want, and if you think buying groceries makes you less of a man, you've got bigger problems to worry about.
This is not the point at all.