Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keeping up appearances -->hairloss

TheAmbiguousOne

Reaction score
Hi guys.

So, 11 years it took me to finally register. I have been a lurker since 2004. Imagine that.

I'm looking for some input about hairloss. Some of you might be losing or have lost your hair, but all of you have an impression of people who have lost their hair:

I'm currently 1-2 years (max) away from where I have to make a decision on going with the bald style or investing what probably is a few thousand dollars to do a hair transplant or something similar like that.

I'll turn 35 in May, but I'm still single and I haven't found the right lady yet, nor do I feel 100% finished with playing the field.

My specific question is: How would you advise me on dealing with the increasing hairloss?

My more general question is: How do you recommend dealing with age starting to show, while still being attractive at least to women in their late 20s, or even early 20s?

Thanks guys!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Embrace it. The more you hold on to sh!t, the more it looks like you hold on to sh!t. I've been bald for more than fifteen years -before it was bourgeois- and I've never looked, nor felt, more confident and more attractive. Women go out of their way to ask if they can rub the smoothness of my beautiful baldness, whether my wife is clutching my arm or not, they don't care.

Remember brother, it's only a deficiency if YOU believe it to be. If you don't pay it any attention, neither will anyone else.

SteR

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheAmbiguousOne said:
Hi guys.

So, 11 years it took me to finally register. I have been a lurker since 2004. Imagine that.

I'm looking for some input about hairloss. Some of you might be losing or have lost your hair, but all of you have an impression of people who have lost their hair:

I'm currently 1-2 years (max) away from where I have to make a decision on going with the bald style or investing what probably is a few thousand dollars to do a hair transplant or something similar like that.

I'll turn 35 in May, but I'm still single and I haven't found the right lady yet, nor do I feel 100% finished with playing the field.

My specific question is: How would you advise me on dealing with the increasing hairloss?

My more general question is: How do you recommend dealing with age starting to show, while still being attractive at least to women in their late 20s, or even early 20s?

Thanks guys!
Look at guys like The Rock, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis etc. All of the guys shave their heads and it works for them...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either go bald or keep it short. I keep mine real short and it seems to work.

And as the others said, own it.

-Augustus-

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How advanced is your hair loss?

You need to make a clear decision. Should you elect to keep your hair, hop on finasteride/avodart, rogaine, and RU58841 to stabilize the hair loss, and look to FUT/FUE treatments in the future, which can be quite costly.

Otherwise, just shave it and own it.

62Telecaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste money like that on hair...instead, start going to the gym 5 days a week and make sure that in two years time when you do lose your hair, you'll be able to pull off a sleek and chiseled look to match. Seriously...go for the bald and cut look, and it won't be a problem. Girls only make fun of bald guys if they're fat and slobby.

As for right now, embrace it and have fun. I'm 29 and starting to get a receding hairline that's forming a bit if a widow's peak...I started leaving that area from the front back longer than the rest of the top, spiking it slightly, and buzzing the sides. It honestly looks better now and more trendy than my full head of hair...it looks like some kind of soccer guy haircut and I actually get approached more now so go figure; losing hair actually improved my looks.

...bottom line, embrace it and make it work for you. Take that money and invest it in something more meaningful.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I posted my fitness pictures in the H&F forum, but I have regular pictures I can post as well. It might surprise some people but I suffer from hair-loss and I currently have a hair unit sewed into my hair, basically replacing the hair that was lost.

If you don't want to go bald, look at doing a hair unit, they can sew it into your existing hair in some fashion.

Hair transplants are going to be extremely expensive. I would go with the hair units. You want to get you a good stylist, if you have it on there properly nobody will know it's a hair unit unless of course you get into a fight and it's pulled all the way off. I tell women and people close to me that I have it on, especially women so that they don't pull on it thinking it's all my hair.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Combat hair-loss with extreme body building. Nobody thinks Vin Diesel is ugly.

The less you care about it, the less women will care about it. The guy I know who got the most pvssy was a fat, balding, 30 something who didn't care about anything in the world. He had threesomes and fvked almost every girl in my college class. I wouldn't say OWN it... but IGNORE it. In most parts of the undeveloped world, women care more about what's IN your head than ON it.

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Combat hair-loss with extreme body building. Nobody thinks Vin Diesel is ugly.

The less you care about it, the less women will care about it. The guy I know who got the most pvssy was a fat, balding, 30 something who didn't care about anything in the world. He had threesomes and fvked almost every girl in my college class. I wouldn't say OWN it... but IGNORE it. In most parts of the undeveloped world, women care more about what's IN your head than ON it.
what kind of college you went to lol.

Many times I saw guys claimed they know some guys like you described, ironically, I've never seen any thing like that in real life.

Maybe the kinds of girls go for guy like that is not my type so I didn't notice.