Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Motorcycle is already working for me

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went for a test ride today....ok, key words here: test ride. I haven't even bought the bike yet. On this test ride through various residential streets riding the sexy Ninja dressed up in equally sexy and matching riding gear, I happened upon a couple of ladies jogging. As I got closer they kept looking better. Yoga pants or some other equivalent, I don't know, but all I know was their a$$es were looking fine. As I pulled up to the stop sign, I got a good look at them and they were both some hot 30-something milfs. They proceeded to turn left, which meant I would go straight to pass them so that's the way I went.

I proceeded through and since anyone wearing a helmet makes it exceedingly obvious which direction they're looking, they noticed I was watching them, so of course I pass them by revving up the engine and making sure to keep watching and they were both grinning ear to ear, then as I was pulling away both them of laughing to one another just like teenage girls do when some guy's checking them out.

I know i know...cool story bro. "Saul you didn't even so much as number close, let alone talk to them". It wasn't about picking them up, I was there today for testing out a bike and that's what I was focusing on.

Sometimes just enjoying some aspects of being alpha is enough to make my day, plus also reminds me of the universal truth I've learned in life which is bikes get chicks wet. And I don't even own a bike yet ...that will be corrected in a couple of weeks.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, even pictures on your bike uploaded on dating sites gets higher score...they probably lack any knowledge about the vehicle itself but since in media bikers are cool, their sheep minded brain just follows the script.

Just wonderin what works best if sports bike or chopper ones.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wonderin what works best if sports bike or chopper ones.
Honestly the women that like choppers tend to be older and fatter. Their appeal is pretty limited to a certain type of woman. The young ones are all about the sport bikes. I think you may find a happy medium who like cruisers that aren't Harleys.

When I was an EMT I saw cuter girls at sport bike accidents. Of course they didn't look cute anymore at that point.

Rubirosa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Bike is a very personal thing......What chicks like should be far outweighed by what YOU like. I considered getting a Harley because of its safety factor (loud so people in cars can hear you) and also the "bad boy" vibe.....But, y'know, I just couldn't see myself as a Harley guy, so I got a BMW instead because it felt right. Great bike!

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
And the best thing about a bike, a large percentage of women will get on the back of a motorcycle with a total stranger. A little blip of the throttle and she'll be squeezing onto you for dear life.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the hospital first half of July for major surgery to my abdominal area, and asked one of the RNAs "what is that man in the other room over there (when I'd get up to take a walk around the 2nd floor) in SOOO much pain about?" She said "road rash" from motorcycle accident. Nope, not for me. I've seen too many people scraped off the road (from a distance), and co-workers who had near-death misses that have left them fvcked up for life, and one bud, a mechanic, said that he (mid-40s) will probably have to quit/retire within the next 2 years as a result of the damage to him (brain surgery, leg), as a result of an accident where he thought it was clear and pulled out onto the road, but the car he'd seen from pretty far off had just decided to floor it and took him out at an intersection, he had no time to react. The car didn't see him...fvcked him UP!

So More Pain for a woman. If you're willing to take that risk, in order to get "closer" to a woman, Any woman, go ahead. There are other ways, though.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks love that shıt, no doubt. I know it's cliche and basic, but it's true. Shows you give zero fux. I have a pic on my phone of my bike like it's my kid, and they always want a ride. 9 out of 10, doesn't fail.

When they get on for the first time and they grab you you say: "First date and your hands are all over me, eh?!"

Muscle car is next. Dodge Challenger, son.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been through 3 bikes: 2000 CBR 600 (Orange/Yellow), 2002 Yamaha R1(silver), and a 2001 Suzuki SV-650S (heavily modded, matted black)...

I always wore black leathers and helmet which gave me that extra-terrestrial/ninja look.

I did notice that I got a lot of looks from women ranging from all ages. It was also a great conversation starter too, since most people want to learn about your bike, where you ride, and if you're part of a club...

Bikes are cool but they can also be a money pit as it becomes an endless competition amongst peers as to how many mods you done to your bike -- which I always found pointless because a bone stock bike is still more power than an average rider can safely handle on the streets anyways.

All in all, it was a fun chapter in my life but I don't think I'll ever go back to riding sportbikes.

These days, I drive a Prius and usually don't go than 70 MPH on the freeways.....yeah, age will slow you down like that... this is how I'm driving my Prius these days ----> :woo:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_flying_dutchman said:
These days, I drive a Prius and usually don't go than 70 MPH on the freeways.....yeah, age will slow you down like that... this is how I'm driving my Prius these days ----> :woo:
I'm pretty sure the top speed on a Prius is 80MPH... The engine sounds like it's gonna explode once you go over 60 anyway. But anything under 50 is like 50MPG which is amazing.

I'm probably never going to own a motorbike/cycle. Some of the Harley's and other, better, choppers look sick but the safety factor is just too big for me. The way people drive nowadays is just ridiculous. Especially in California. I go there every summer and EVERY TIME I see drivers just turning and merging randomly, people on their phone, people swerving in their lanes like they're drunk, people cruising in the turning lanes, one hand on the steering and the other up their butt, and not to mention the parking jobs. The phone while driving thing probably gets to me the worst. Looking off of the road for a second is such a long time especially at anything higher than 35MPH... Getting a motorcycle would literally cut my chance of survival in half. That's probably why chicks dig it.

I already know I'm going to be handing out a sh*t ton of tickets to "drivers." I don't think people understand just how dangerous a 1200kg+ vehicle going anything higher than 15 mph actually is.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got a call tonight that one of my best friends crashed his Harley yesterday. A car made a lane change into him. He wasn't wearing a helmet, hit his head, and the doctors are saying he's brain dead. His family is about to have them pull the plug. He was 44.

Helmets save lives. If you live in a state that does not require a helmet, please make the choice to wear one.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ride mine wherever I can. Gear is warm, so I can ride in temps down into the 40s. I rode yesterday, late November in Illinois.

My dead friend and I lived together for a couple years. We both had R1s, and used to go over 100mph all the time. My state does not require a helmet, but we always wore them, as well as leathers and gear. Bugs to the face at high speeds are not pleasant.

But he moved back home to Arizona and bought a Harley. It's really hot there for a lot of the year, and helmets are not part of the Harley culture.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I just got a call tonight that one of my best friends crashed his Harley yesterday. A car made a lane change into him. He wasn't wearing a helmet, hit his head, and the doctors are saying he's brain dead. His family is about to have them pull the plug. He was 44.

Helmets save lives. If you live in a state that does not require a helmet, please make the choice to wear one.
Very sorry to hear that, Bible Belt.

This summer I found myself testing some adjustments to my Harley on my very quiet street without my helmet (I live in a non-helmet state). I immediately brought it home and put my helmet on. Statistically most accidents happen very close to home and during short rides. Riding without a helmet is absolutely foolish, even just a run down the street to check your new spark plugs.

I must say that motorcycles are a great "foot in the door". Heck, you don't even need to be riding it... just show them a picture in your phone and your value points shoot way up.

I had a woman over a few weeks ago and was showing her the bike, revving the engine loudly while standing next to it. I could see her visibly perking up and getting excited.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
do most guys who own bikes ride them for everyday use? to-fro work etc?
Yeah I ride pretty much everyday to work. If I know it's going to piss down rain I'll try and avoid it, I had a fairly bad accident not that long ago in the wet so I'm still a bit wary and not as ****y. I see some of these fellas giving it full noise in the rain and just shake my head now. Got caught in the rain again today and with a bald front tire wasn't that enjoyable. Rain aside I still love it though.

That sucks about your friend BB. Phuck not wearing a helmet.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good dialog going in this thread. I decided to get back into riding because I haven't ridden a bike seen I was a teenager. I remember how much fun I had and I'm hoping I can find that same enjoyment again.

As I've gotten older, I've noticed I don't like driving several hours going somewhere. I suspect this is because the daily grind of driving into work over the years has taken a toll on me. Can you remember the first time you got to drive a car and what it was like? I drove my first car when I was about 10 years old and driving was pretty enjoyable for me up until my early 20s. Somewhere along the way that enjoyment disappeared so I'm hoping maybe this will help.

I'm very much aware of the increased risks of riding especially in larger cities. Part of that does scare me; maybe that's healthy? I didn't buy a bike just to get chicks wet; that's a nice side benefit for sure but if you ever decide to get into riding, do it because you want to not because you think it'll help you score more with chicks.

BB: Sorry to hear about friend. That's just terrible for any family to have to go through something like that. But in addition the observations you made, one thing the article stated was that it happened at night. That's simply one thing I won't do - ride at night.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Statistically speaking, one is about 6 times more likely to die in a motorcycle crash compared to a car crash. However, on a per mile traveled basis, your chances of dying in a bike crash are about 35 times higher. The odds of suffering a serious injury are 16 times higher for bikers in general, and over 100 times higher on a per mile travelled basis.

All of this is another way of saying that getting a bike to attract chicks is fundamentally dumb. If you love riding your bike so much that you accept the extremely high odds of a premature demise as a trade-off for the joy of riding, that's one thing. But if you are doing it because you think it'll help you get laid, you are not very bright. When they scrape you off the pavement and you end up a wheelchair-bound paraplegic, how many chicks will think you are "alpha" and want to fvck you?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 4 years ago I was stopped at a red light in my minivan and a woman who was texting plowed into me at 45 mph and fractured my back.

If I had been on my bike I'd be history. I've noticed I hate slowing down for traffic now, wondering if that car behind me is going to drive right over me.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
If I had been on my bike I'd be history. I've noticed I hate slowing down for traffic now, wondering if that car behind me is going to drive right over me.
Either that or swerving into your lane seeing you but not actually registering you're there and pushing you into the sidewalk or an oncoming car. The amount dumb b!tches I've given a sailors earful. My theory is their brain through repetition and lacking awareness at the best of times is literally not looking for anything else besides cars and trucks. It's as if they switch off for motorbikes.

I remember once flashing my lights and honking my horn at another woman who's brain had clearly not registered I was coming down the street she started pulling out into. Finally she sees me and desperately reverses back into the street she just came out of and crunch, she runs straight over some poor bastards front tire who was waiting behind her on his bike. Unbelievable.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motorcycles are not entirely safe, thus it appeals to women. If you are riding just to get girls, it's just another way to fake alpha-ness, it will fade if you don't have the true sack to back it up. I personally HATE bikers, most every one I know is a sh*t-head. But more power to you if you enjoy riding, just not my thing. To get on those things you have to have a little less fear of death, and that is an attractive quality. I choose to be attractive in other ways, sitting stagnant on a bike doesn't do it for me. I'd rather by flying a small airplane, the stats are about the same.