Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arrest rates in the United States......

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/18/ferguson-black-arrest-rates/19043207/

From the article:
Those disparities are easier to measure than they are to explain. They could be a reflection of biased policing; they could just as easily be a byproduct of the vast economic and educational gaps that persist across much of the USA — factors closely tied to crime rates. In other words, experts said, the fact that such disparities exist does little to explain their causes.
If all the excuses offer little explanation, why can the truth not be stated?

"Something needs to be done about that," said Ezekiel Edwards, the head of the ACLU's Criminal Law Reform Project, which has raised concerns about such disparate arrest rates. "In 2014, we shouldn't continue to see this kind of staggering disparity wherever we look."
How about the black population stop committing crimes?

Why do all other races keep allowing this fallacy to remain?

Blacks are far more likely to be arrested than any other racial group in the USA.
This isn't a white vs. black thing. It's an 'every other race' vs. black thing. Nobody has the nuts to say the truth. Even these expert demographers must try to make the same old cliche excuses.

LARGE GAPS, NO EASY ANSWERS
I think the answer is easy, the black population as a whole is more susceptible to crime. The question people should be asking: Why?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every person who commits a crime is arrested.

Considering that many people believe (myself included) that police target black and Hispanic people for easy arrests, we also believe that ARREST rates are not necessarily indicative of CRIME rates.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:

Considering that many people believe (myself included) that police target black and Hispanic people for easy arrests, we also believe that ARREST rates are not necessarily indicative of CRIME rates.
Even factoring out alleged corruption, you can't argue with hard numbers and facts. You read it, the discrepancy is huge. Also is inaccurate to lump blacks and Hispanics, as I quoted above.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Even factoring out alleged corruption, you can't argue with hard numbers and facts.
Well no. If corruption is involved then hard numbers and facts are compromised since those arrests are allegedly corrupted.

A easily Googled example is the disparities between White/Black drug use and White/Black drug arrests.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/17/racial-disparity-drug-use_n_3941346.html

I'm not even really arguing that White people actually commit more crimes than Black people. I'm just pointing out arrest statistics are crap and not a reliable point with which to make your argument. They AREN'T crime statistics.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:

I live in Toronto, which is considered to be one of the most "multicultural" cities in the world. The population breakdown is roughly as follows:

50% White
20% Asian
20% Indian/Pakistani/Arab
8.5% Black
2.5% Hispanic

Blacks, despite being less than 10% of the population, are responsible for about two thirds of all murders here. This statistic is largely consistent from year to year. Since murders are all high profile cases and not "easy arrests", there obviously has to be a different explanation. Can't blame it on slavery and segregation either, since neither ever really existed in Canada.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
I'm just pointing out arrest statistics are crap and not a reliable point with which to make your argument. They AREN'T crime statistics.
So, if faced with a decision between stats (that are likely VERY directly correlated - arrest stats and convictions) or a perceived conspiracy against blacks, you would choose the conspiracy?

I'd be willing to bet arrest rates and conviction rates mirror each other. And the demographics would apply to both.

On the link you posted:

White Americans are more likely than black Americans to have used most kinds of illegal drugs, including cocaine, marijuana and LSD. Yet blacks are far more likely to go to prison for drug offenses.
I don't know a single person alive that hasn't tried drugs. That's sort of like getting caught speeding.

The link I used considers ALL crime.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake said:

People who live in high crime areas, areas with lots of gang activity or have committed crime in the past are easy targets.

Most gangs are made up of minorities.

It makes complete sense to me that police are more likely to be more aggressive in places that are more dangerous, areas that are most made up of minorities tend to have more crime therefore they are more dangerous.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I dislike political correctness, leftists and so on I have to say some things.

1)in many cases its poor people to go to jail simply because they cannot afford a decent lawyer and because their living conditions dont allow the criteria for which a judge allows the detention to be spent at home instead of a jail.

2)rich people tend to steal in different ways, rather than a armed robbery a rich criminal would steal via scams, frauds or many other white collar crimes which despite the amount of money stolen is usually higher and perceived as less heavy and punished with solutions different from the jail.

3)very rich people tend to be in position where their personal proximity to law enforcments agents and other upper class operators (lawyers, psychologists, government agents) make it easier for them to avoid punishments, getting caught, get assisted and helped or in many ways get lesser punishments.

Again Im against immigration in the western world and believe a omogeneous population is a happier population that a "diverse one", but ones political belieft should not let him deny elements which leads to truth.

If you know which group is at the bottom you know which one goes to jail more often, think about gipsies which exists as a parassyte class in the whole europe.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
As much as I dislike political correctness, leftists and so on I have to say some things.

1)in many cases its poor people to go to jail simply because they cannot afford a decent lawyer and because their living conditions dont allow the criteria for which a judge allows the detention to be spent at home instead of a jail.

2)rich people tend to steal in different ways, rather than a armed robbery a rich criminal would steal via scams, frauds or many other white collar crimes which despite the amount of money stolen is usually higher and perceived as less heavy and punished with solutions different from the jail.

3)very rich people tend to be in position where their personal proximity to law enforcments agents and other upper class operators (lawyers, psychologists, government agents) make it easier for them to avoid punishments, getting caught, get assisted and helped or in many ways get lesser punishments.

Again Im against immigration in the western world and believe a omogeneous population is a happier population that a "diverse one", but ones political belieft should not let him deny elements which leads to truth.

If you know which group is at the bottom you know which one goes to jail more often, think about gipsies which exists as a parassyte class in the whole europe.
Fair enough. I still think that these factors wouldn't change the stats very much.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
I live near a major university in my state. I was walking down the street and there was a bunch of stuff written on the side walk in reference to the Ferguson ordeal. They were drawing fake chalk outlines of "innocent" (unarmed) blacks who got shot by a cop (a white one). They had names and the year of death written next to each one.

One place it said "wake up whites".

So here is my issue. The who reason Ferguson is a big deal, is because every single one of those black people involved in it, are fvcking racists.

If it was a black cop that shot a black guy, or black cop that shot a white guy, this would not have escalated at all. There would have been no looting, no riots.

Unarmed people getting shot by cops just happens. Just because they are unarmed doesn't always mean there were innocent either. If I was a cop, and some one lunged at me or attacked and I was not sure if you were armed or not, I would shoot you.

Not all blacks are racist all the time. But mark my words, if you are black and support this "Ferguson response" ordeal you are a fvcking racist. and trash.

Blacks kill eachother every day, and its not a big deal. Black cops shoot black guys, and its not a big deal.

Just because the cop who shot the unarmed (not necessarily unjustified) guy was white. That is the only reason. Because of the cops race.

How does it feel to be racist against white people, is my question.

What wouldn't be racist is if it was just people, protesting against police who exercise police brutality against any one. But its not that way, so I honestly wouldn't feel bad if Ferguson response protesters got mowed down, at least the looters should have. They declared Marshall law in Louisiana (most of those looters were also black).

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:

This is very true. But that is a price you pay for capitalism. Nothing is perfect, and nothing is free.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
This is very true. But that is a price you pay for capitalism. Nothing is perfect, and nothing is free.
Yeah, no one ever asks how people got the way they are. I'm sorry but I cannot believe that blacks are on the bottom of the economic chain due to the big, bad white man. Asians and Hispanics have had ZERO problem becoming successful in this country. The Patels from Indian are simply killing it in the hotel business. Blacks have done alright too, but only in sports and entertainment. You succeed where you have talent and work hard. That simple.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The crime stats are just a tip of the iceberg of much larger societal problems, like urban decay, economic decay, the failed war on drugs, and death of the traditional family.

I would guess that right now most of the children in this country being abused and neglected are black, also. Daddy ran off, and mom is using the welfare money to buy crack. Those kids are the criminals of the future.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The crime stats are just a tip of the iceberg of much larger societal problems, like urban decay, economic decay, the failed war on drugs, and death of the traditional family.

I would guess that right now most of the children in this country being abused and neglected are black, also. Daddy ran off, and mom is using the welfare money to buy crack. Those kids are the criminals of the future.
Seems like a lot of these black kids are victims of women. I mean if daddy was never their thats bad also, but the women should not have made the choice to get pregnant. Seems like biologically women (or there freedom) are the source of a lot of the problems among minority groups in this country. When I say source, I mean they literally give birth to these kids, then neglect their needs, and then the kids grow up with a lot of baggage, become adults and these adults commit crimes or other degenerative behaviors.

I mean when you have a problem with stray cats your choices are thrice. 1. shoot the cats, or youthenize them. 2. catch, spay, and release. 3. Just let the problem continue.

Her body, her choice, her problem. I guess a fourth choice would be to give them a place to live that is separated from the rest of society.

Unless its rape its not the mans fault, because if she consents then that should make it 100% her problem. I think that is fair.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
I guess a fourth choice would be to give them a place to live that is separated from the rest of society.
They tried that. It was called white flight. Then the liberals tell you it's not fair, and somehow the public has been brainwashed into thinking that everyone living together is somehow a good thing.

I have nothing against other types of people, I just want someone to show me why we are all truly the same except the color of our skin. Prove the agenda. No one can. There are exceptions to every rule, but you can't make rules based on the exceptions. Just not a logical way to do business.

People are different. People need to associate within circles in which they fit. If that transcends race, so be it. You never seen whites moving out of a neighborhood when a black doctor moves in. They move out when some dumb rapper moves in and disrupts the flow by blasting loud music and throwing DJ dance parties full of ghetto thugs.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
They tried that. It was called white flight. Then the liberals tell you it's not fair, and somehow the public has been brainwashed into thinking that everyone living together is somehow a good thing.

I have nothing against other types of people, I just want someone to show me why we are all truly the same except the color of our skin. Prove the agenda. No one can. There are exceptions to every rule, but you can't make rules based on the exceptions. Just not a logical way to do business.

People are different. People need to associate within circles in which they fit. If that transcends race, so be it. You never seen whites moving out of a neighborhood when a black doctor moves in. They move out when some dumb rapper moves in and disrupts the flow by blasting loud music and throwing DJ dance parties full of ghetto thugs.

Exactly. Instead of blaming white people and victimizing themselves (which is pretty much their only card, obviously) they should just break the cycles which they have kept themselves in, and just do things that improve themselves and society (Like making large amounts of money legitimately)

I mean I just have zero sympathy for black people who blame white people at all. Not all of them do because I've met some really poor, homeless black dudes and had really good conversations with them about race.

When I was a little kid and I would whine or cry, my mom would look at me and say "Keep crying, and I will give you a reason to cry". :trouble: I think this same concept could be applied to societal groups.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blacks had about the same stats as whites BEFORE the civil rights movement. Marriage rates, births out of wedlock, duration of unemployment, even income.

Of course, they were segregated, which needed fixing. But the glorious government turned a problem with a simple solution into a vote getting scheme.

Game over.

The BIGGEST racists are white liberals. They truly believe deep in their hearts that blacks are inferior, and can ONLY succeed with the help of the all powerful, morally superior government.

White conservative racists wear it proudly on their sleeves.

White liberal racists hide in deeply in their condescending politics.

It's also VERY interesting that the left leaning media decided to release these arrest records as Ferguson is getting ready to blow.

Right about the same time The Chosen One will open the floodgates to immigrants.

Interesting times.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
The BIGGEST racists are white liberals. They truly believe deep in their hearts that blacks are inferior, and can ONLY succeed with the help of the all powerful, morally superior government.
This usually takes care of itself. White libs with zero self-awareness are typically the ones that get offed by the ferals.

taiyuu_otoko said:
White conservative racists wear it proudly on their sleeves.
Define "it". Is "it" racism? Or an acceptance of reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.