Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever heard of femen?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
You guys have to see this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEMEN
https://www.google.com/search?q=wha...GtyASh3IGQBQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=643

Is this the zombie Apocalypse?

Hope no white knights allow this group to have a political influence. What the fvck is the world coming to? I mean how gullible are women? Could things like this be the reason for thousands of years women have not been allowed to vote, own land, work in a real job, or be involved in politics?

If our forefathers could see this they would probably never have believed this could happen.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh...

Not so fast.

First of all, would you rather your feminists be topless, or no? We're going to have feminists no matter what, so, I wouldn't be so quick to be critical of this particular group.

Second, I read the wiki link: although they claim to be against "patriarchal" whatever, their track record of protests doesn't show anything that I'd take any offense too, really (I may have missed something). Here, a topless group is protesting sex tourism in Eastern Europe. So they give away what people pay to see... "flooding the market" or, at least, calling your attention to the industrialization of a woman's body. I've never needed a hooker, so I might be Switzerland on the matter. Protesting rape case outcomes? Seems like they have a pretty legit purpose (surely as far as "feminist activists" would typically go).

Third, we should be able to see more titties. On the television, on the street, titties are everywhere, and they're awesome, so let's see them! This group gets "public indecency" fines: that alone is worth protesting. Silliness, really, that getting a free show and bypassing the peep show is "indecent".

I think that this group has merit. I also know that wiki is contribution-based, so it may be conveniently omitting the "anti-patriarchal-whatever" information. ...I'm not seeing the man-hating as with other feminist groups. In fact, they're showing themselves, for free, to them. That's a pretty submissive behavior, actually.

I just can't find outrage for this particular group. Protesting rape and prostitution isn't something that I'm against. There is all manner of exploitation and otherwise dirty dealings associated with the sex industry. Drugs, beatings, abductions, slavery, blackmail... dirty dealings. I'm sure there are individuals within the group that are hairy-armpitted man-haters, but the group? Meh... I much rather deal with listening to naked women than clothed ones, they'll be around b¡tching about something either way.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha looks like they got run out of Ukraine. Seems to me like the people of Ukraine aren't as opposed to Putin as the lib-tards would have you believe.

DemFeeelz

Banned
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
You guys have to see this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEMEN
https://www.google.com/search?q=wha...GtyASh3IGQBQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=643

Is this the zombie Apocalypse?

Hope no white knights allow this group to have a political influence. What the fvck is the world coming to? I mean how gullible are women? Could things like this be the reason for thousands of years women have not been allowed to vote, own land, work in a real job, or be involved in politics?

If our forefathers could see this they would probably never have believed this could happen.
Femen? I thought it was the female equivalent of semen.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, in fact here's a picture of one protesting Vladimir Putin about a year or two ago.

Notice how Angela Merkel is somewhat aroused.