Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Russia now an adversary

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-now-an-adversary-nato-official-says/

So China and Russia are looking for a power grab. The beta within (aka obama) surfaced it's head, and now the woman (China and Russia) are trying to assert dominance.

Thoughts from the more politically enlighten ones (If you currently, or have ever supported obama or any other liberal this is not you). What to expect? How many possible outcomes? Which is most likely in your opinion?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its really unbelievable how Russia is seeking war, the more time pass the more Putin moves russian borders close to nato bases.

Im sure that if a further nato base will be built in eastern Ukraine, Putin will find a way to move Russia even closer, it seems like he wants to use Russia to surround nato.

Hope your sarcasmometers didnt explode.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Its really unbelievable how Russia is seeking war,

It IS unbelievable that a fledgling capitalist society is learning from another capitalist country that there is big money to be made from war. It's completely shocking that anyone would consider building up their military industrial complex to compete against another (and longer established one) on a global market.

There's plenty of war to go around, I hope we don't get into war competitions with Russia and China. That would drive the price of population reduction WAY down, and, our economy wouldn't survive competition in the market. Perhaps, if we practice more, our product will be superior. Then again, if China's exported goods are any indication of their other exports' quality, I would laugh heartily if anyone told me that their military was anything more than "waiting to be unwrapped before it breaks". And, I'm not sure if Russia exports anything, so...?

Perhaps the best way to discourage direct competition would be to reduce trade restrictions. That ALWAYS works to keep corporations profit margins high: all sides' corporations would be happy.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putin has no respect for Obama.Period.

Putin's had BO's number for years now & that's exactly WHY Putin's doing what he's doing . . . he knows BO's a straw man put into place for one reason and one reason only: his 'politically correct' attribute.

Putin sees Americans as dopes for electing such a weak, effete, pretender who has no foothold in reality whatsoever . . . and can you blame Putin for assuming so?!

Not when 51% of the voting public is so stupid as to fall for the sham foisted on this country. Now the chickens are indeed, coming home to roost.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Mainly an adversary of the worldwide imperialistic political elite, not so much the American people.
Agree, the only people worried about this are either the elite who prey on others via liberal concepts or brain-washed liberal foot soldiers themselves. I don't give a f*ck about what Putin is doing.

If he does go all Hitler-esque and take over the world and nuke everything, do you think I can affect the outcome?

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
If Ukraine is not a NATO member, then who cares? It's not the US' problem. Stay out if it.
I wonder that to. I can't imagine we have any sort of investment their, and its not like the USSR is trying to get another foothold.

I would think we can make deals with China and Russia that would benefit both of us as long as it benefits the U.S. the most.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
If Ukraine is not a NATO member, then who cares? It's not the US' problem. Stay out if it.
NATO promised to protect Ukraine from Russia in exchange for them giving up their old Soviet nukes. Now it's obvious that their promises don't mean anything. They're going to have no credibility left with the lesser-developed nations like Ukraine. If NATO is going to be completely toothless, then it might as well not exist anymore.